F1: 2009 Season - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2009, 10:55 AM   #166
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: F1: 2009 Season

Kimi to win @ $5.50

Is this a joke? I made a mistake last race not backing him. I won't make the same mistake again.

Raikkonen top 3 @ $1.66 - This is free money.
Raikkonen to win @ $6
Raikkonen to come second @ $5.50

Let's have a look at the weights.

Hamilton 653
Sutil 655
Raikkonen 662
Kovalainen 683

Hamilton is going to have to fly to get sufficient time ahead of Raikkonen.

Raikkonen over Kovailainen @ $1.66
Trulli over Heidfeld @ $1.72

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2009, 10:56 AM   #167

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Yep, I'm on Raikkonen to podium @ 1.75

Would you like to tail this one as well Bolar?
No

I backed him an hour ago to win an podium!

Old 09-13-2009, 10:56 AM   #168

Show some balls. Back him to win!

Old 09-13-2009, 11:12 AM   #169
bad gambler

The 2 Brawns and Kova are on a 1 stopper, the rest are on a 2 stopper
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:20 AM   #170
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute

The start is crucial. Somehow,I feel Kova would jump ahead of Sutil and you know then...it's a McLaren 1-2 finish.
Hola Mr. SK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:19 PM   #171
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykisser View Post
Monza Italy

Race
Alonso podium finish @3.0 1u L
Heidfeld points finish @1.83 1u W
Kubica points finish @1.90 1u L
How many cars will fail to complete the 1st lap? 0 @1.7 5u L Webber
No safety car period @1.65 5u W
Classified drivers over 16.5 @2.02 3u L
Raikkonen podium finish @1.8 5u W
3-4 -2.52u
-14.5u this weekend.
YTD -0.46u

pending Button to win WDC 2009 @1.90 28u

I quit! I've lost interest betting on this sport. Need time to recover. Good luck fellas!

Hamilton

EDIT: Did I miss anything? They settled my 'no saftey car' as a winner!!!$$$
I didn't see the safty car in live broadcast tbh,but it has letters "SC" on the top of screen,lol. Way to get big $$$ back!

Last edited by skykisser : 09-16-2009 at 04:37 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:24 PM   #172
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nice one, Jim
Old 09-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #173
country flag Ertl93

Ertl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond repute

Why did Lewis risk so much?

Alexander Zverev

Philipp Kohlschreiber
Ertl93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:33 PM   #174
country flag Ertl93

Ertl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why was Hamilton still classified? He didn't finish the race? Anyone know the rules on this?
Yes, you have to pass a percentage.
It was the same with Schumi in Hungary a few years ago.

Alexander Zverev

Philipp Kohlschreiber
Old 09-13-2009, 11:41 PM   #175
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Yes,Hamilton crashed and Kimi got podium but the safty car came out...not much difference to me.
This weekend was tough. First Heidfeld retired in Q2,then Webber hit the wall and retired in lap1,finally safty car came out in the bloody last lap. That's unreal luck I had. It's the last lap man and why bother with the safty car...what a show off!

OR NOT!! $$$
Quote:
Why was Hamilton still classified? He didn't finish the race? Anyone know the rules on this?
Quote:
Classification
A commonly asked question is how drivers can be given a placing in the official race results even though they retired before the end of the race. The explanation can be found within the FIA regulations regarding classification.

These state that any driver who completed at least 90 per cent of the race distance will be classified, whether or not he was running when the winner took the chequered flag.

If a race is stopped before the full distance and a result is declared, the classification will reflect the race order at the end of the lap two laps prior to that on which the race was stopped (see ‘Suspending and resuming a race’). For example, if a race is stopped on lap 60, the classification will be as it was at the end of lap 58.

Last edited by skykisser : 09-16-2009 at 04:40 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:45 PM   #176
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
The 2 Brawns and Kova are on a 1 stopper, the rest are on a 2 stopper
Brawns are the real deal. Kova is truly a mug! Hope Button doesn't bottle this for us, a Barrichello win for the WDC 2009 would be shocking.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:55 PM   #177
bad gambler

Button lost points to Barichello in the last few GP's because of shocking qualifying. All he has to do like he did yesterday is mark him the rest of the way. 1.50 for him to win was a steal before Monza, I see he is now 1.20.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:03 AM   #178
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Button lost points to Barichello in the last few GP's because of shocking qualifying. All he has to do like he did yesterday is mark him the rest of the way. 1.50 for him to win was a steal before Monza, I see he is now 1.20.
3 times in a row,button got beaten by his team mate and 1-5 h2h for the last 6 races,not looking good atm. That's not the Button we see last year and not the one at the start of this season. He lost by 0.015s this weekend and his car is lighter...unreal
Old 09-14-2009, 01:40 AM   #179
country flag Ertl93

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykisser View Post
Kova is truly a mug!
I think his KERS didn´t work.

Alexander Zverev

Philipp Kohlschreiber
Old 09-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #180
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Singapore GP

Qualifying

Barrichello over Button @0.69 10u

gl