Your First Victory - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
country flag Jaztheman

Jaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your First Victory

Remember that brilliant hard fought match that just so happened to be your first win? Or perhaps you hardly broke a sweat and won in straight sets? Reminisce your first taste of glory and share the details.
Jaztheman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
country flag shivex

shivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your First Victory

I've never won a decent match really. Back when I was in a club I just cared for rally's and didn't even think about winning. I did win one but I surely didn't plan on it. See, my opponent hit almost everything out and he counted his own errors as points! Luckily my mom was a spectator and kept score secretly, i quickly gave the score to the person in charge while my opponent was still on court.
Do note that I was was about 6 years of age back then.

Now I just train with a personal coach now and then, it's been crazy busy with school and all.
I just practice my swing in my room and visualize before going to bed, I really miss training on court.
shivex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
country flag dunlopkickserve

dunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond repute

I hated my first win. Sophmore year of high school playing 3rd doubles against the worst team in the conference. Won the first set 6-0 and the second set 6-1. I was mad because they were horrible and we really should have 6-0'ed them both times. It was really really really dissapointing.
dunlopkickserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:00 AM   #4
country flag ghostkid12

ghostkid12 has a reputation beyond reputeghostkid12 has a reputation beyond reputeghostkid12 has a reputation beyond reputeghostkid12 has a reputation beyond reputeghostkid12 has a reputation beyond reputeghostkid12 has a reputation beyond reputeghostkid12 has a reputation beyond reputeghostkid12 has a reputation beyond reputeghostkid12 has a reputation beyond reputeghostkid12 has a reputation beyond reputeghostkid12 has a reputation beyond repute

i beat the guy 6-0 6-1 didnt try at all the guy couldnt play but watever i like close matches