The "Nole is a serial-hugger" aka 'he just can't help it' thread [victims inside.] - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #106
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Nole is a serial-hugger" aka 'he just can't help it' thread [victims inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
What a great thread this is guys and thanks Tess to introducing me to it and to all my friends Maria, Ellen, Steph and Tess!!!
Glad you like it And if ever you come across any photos of Nole with your own particular favourites that we've missed - please feel free to add them here!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #107
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Nole is a serial-hugger" aka 'he just can't help it' thread [victims inside.

I hope this will slightly change your opinion about Nole, Eim

I just LOVE this thread Too bad there are only 8 pages so far
Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:58 PM   #108
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What a great thread this is guys and thanks Tess to introducing me to it and to all my friends Maria, Ellen, Steph and Tess!!!
Eim Will you support Nole now in stead of Murray tonight?
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:09 PM   #109
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ljubica. I have loads of Nole and Murray but I'll hold off on them on account of the match. You have pics up of him and all my favourites (the Frenchies and Murray) but I might see if I can find some of him hugging Nando or Feli Ellen, I'm afraid not

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:12 PM   #110
country flag Stephie Cesc

Stephie Cesc has a reputation beyond reputeStephie Cesc has a reputation beyond reputeStephie Cesc has a reputation beyond reputeStephie Cesc has a reputation beyond reputeStephie Cesc has a reputation beyond reputeStephie Cesc has a reputation beyond reputeStephie Cesc has a reputation beyond reputeStephie Cesc has a reputation beyond reputeStephie Cesc has a reputation beyond reputeStephie Cesc has a reputation beyond reputeStephie Cesc has a reputation beyond repute

Eim. You should come by Nole's forum more often, perhaps you will become his fan again!

Richard Gasquet

Mario Ancic

Arsenal ~IN CESC WE TRUST~
Stephie Cesc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:24 PM   #111

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a pic I found of him hugging Mardy Fish ... apologies if its already been posted. I can't remember all the pictures

Steph, I think I will stop by here a bit more

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 04-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #112
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Ljubica. I have loads of Nole and Murray but I'll hold off on them on account of the match. You have pics up of him and all my favourites (the Frenchies and Murray) but I might see if I can find some of him hugging Nando or Feli Ellen, I'm afraid not
Thanks for the photo Eimear - and appreciate your sensitivity re the match tonight You're welcome here whenever you feel like popping in We're all a bit and quiet today worrying about tonight's Final - but normally we talk a lot here There are a lot of other Murray and Gasquet fans here too so you'll feel right at home for sure.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 04-05-2009, 03:19 PM   #113

Thanks Ljubica (what's your real name btw if you don't mind my asking?) I'm looking forward to the match tonight. I'm hoping for a good match between two great players and I hope Nole's stomach doesn't hinder him and he's able to put 100% into the match

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 04-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #114
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Thanks Ljubica (what's your real name btw if you don't mind my asking?) I'm looking forward to the match tonight. I'm hoping for a good match between two great players and I hope Nole's stomach doesn't hinder him and he's able to put 100% into the match
No - I don't mind at all - my real name is Rose - you've probably seen me among Ellen's friends on Facebook? I think I've seen you chatting to her there sometimes. Ljubica is my boyfriend's nickname for me,- and it just kind of stuck as a User Name

Yes - I hope it's a good match too - though as I'll be watching on Sky, I may have to watch with the sound turned down, as sometimes the commentators go so over-the-top about Murray I get the impression he doesn't so much like it either - but I guess it's to be expected as the UK has never had so many top tennis players

Enjoy the match .

Old 04-05-2009, 04:00 PM   #115

Oh yeah I have actually. Feel free to add me if you want I hate the way they go on about Murray on Sky. I mean I love the guy yeah but geez give it a rest sometimes. There are other tennis players out there Sorry we're going completely OT here

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 04-05-2009, 04:03 PM   #116
country flag Daniel25

Daniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad Roger wasn't in the mood for hugging. Hopefully next time!

Great and funny thread by the way!!
Daniel25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #117
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Oh yeah I have actually. Feel free to add me if you want I hate the way they go on about Murray on Sky. I mean I love the guy yeah but geez give it a rest sometimes. There are other tennis players out there Sorry we're going completely OT here
Thanks - I will

Edit: And thanks for the photo Daniel Glad you like the thread.

Old 04-05-2009, 04:08 PM   #118

Well with the racket smashing it was obvious what kind of mood he was in Nole was lucky he even got a handshake!!!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 04-05-2009, 04:11 PM   #119
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well with the racket smashing it was obvious what kind of mood he was in Nole was lucky he even got a handshake!!!
They are humans so they're allowed to lose it once in a while
Noleta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:34 AM   #120
country flag kalisita

kalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond repute

Some old ones that I don't think were posted yet.

Oli Rochus

Grosjean (from behind only )

Andreev

Gonzo

Last edited by kalisita : 04-09-2009 at 05:31 AM.
kalisita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote