The "Nole is a serial-hugger" aka 'he just can't help it' thread [victims inside.] - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-13-2009, 06:54 AM   #181
country flag kalisita

kalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Nole is a serial-hugger" aka 'he just can't help it' thread [victims inside.

Ferrer in Dubai

More Davis Cup action

Looks like Djole may also have the hug bug
kalisita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #182
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Nole is a serial-hugger" aka 'he just can't help it' thread [victims inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyvinha_ View Post
I never coment here, but I have to say, this thread is awesome!! I love it!! and I'm gonna make a contribution
I think you guys already saw the video here Nole hit the ball girl in the head rigth!?
So, she wasn't only a ball victim, but a huge to!!
See the picture

Sorry for my english, I'm a brazilian girl
Thanks for the photo - and your English is fine

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:17 AM   #183
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

That picture of the Djokovic brothers is so cute I really hope they make the grade in tennis. It would be great to see them and great for Nole to have them around more

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:25 AM   #184
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
That picture of the Djokovic brothers is so cute I really hope they make the grade in tennis. It would be great to see them and great for Nole to have them around more
Well they say that Djordje (the youngest one) is very promising - but no one has really seen him yet, as he's still only 12 or 13. Marko has tried to break into the professional scene, but I don't think he's that special and being Novak's little brother probably puts way too much pressure on him because people expect too much. I'm kind of hoping he will somehow get into the Serbian tournament in May and play doubles with Novak, because it would be great to see them play together.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 04-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #185

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I've heard that Djordje is the most naturally talented of the three. I think it's going to be so cute in the future with the next generation. The two Djoko's versus Gael Monfils' little brother, Daryl. I think Marko needs to be careful and manage his career carefully and not allow himself be known just as Novak's brother. Is he playing much atm Rose? I don't know much about him tbh only he played a couple of tournies last year and has played doubles with Nole once before

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 04-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #186
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Yeah I've heard that Djordje is the most naturally talented of the three. I think it's going to be so cute in the future with the next generation. The two Djoko's versus Gael Monfils' little brother, Daryl. I think Marko needs to be careful and manage his career carefully and not allow himself be known just as Novak's brother. Is he playing much atm Rose? I don't know much about him tbh only he played a couple of tournies last year and has played doubles with Nole once before
To be honest I don't know so much about Marko either We have some posters here who are big fans of his, but all I know is that he's down in the 1,000s in his ranking (around 1,700 I think ) and only really plays in Junior and Futures events. I know that Nole likes to have him around and play doubles with him, and their respective girlfriends are very good friends too, so they make up a nice "foursome" who can spend time together at tournaments etc, but I'm not sure it's healthy for Marko to spend too much time at the same events as his brother He will inevitably only be compared unfavourably, and that can't be good for his confidence or development

Must admit I didn't lnow Gael had a little brother How old is he? And does he show tennis potential too?

Old 04-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #187
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellewoods View Post
Nole looks like a baby in diapers...
Noleta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #188
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
To be honest I don't know so much about Marko either We have some posters here who are big fans of his, but all I know is that he's down in the 1,000s in his ranking (around 1,700 I think ) and only really plays in Junior and Futures events. I know that Nole likes to have him around and play doubles with him, and their respective girlfriends are very good friends too, so they make up a nice "foursome" who can spend time together at tournaments etc, but I'm not sure it's healthy for Marko to spend too much time at the same events as his brother He will inevitably only be compared unfavourably, and that can't be good for his confidence or development

Must admit I didn't lnow Gael had a little brother How old is he? And does he show tennis potential too?
I heard Novak say that Marko is working on his technique
Old 04-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #189

Aw Marko has a girlfriend? How cute!!! Yeah Gael's brother is 14 or 15. Gael rates him really highly as a tennis player. As far as I know he'll be playing Junior French Open so that's great. I'll keep an eye out for Marko because I presume he'll be playing it too

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 04-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #190
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Aw Marko has a girlfriend? How cute!!! Yeah Gael's brother is 14 or 15. Gael rates him really highly as a tennis player. As far as I know he'll be playing Junior French Open so that's great. I'll keep an eye out for Marko because I presume he'll be playing it too
Yep This is a picture of her with Nole's girlfriend Jelena. Marko's g/f is the slightly taller one a bit further away from the camera.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S7027359-4.jpg (27.3 KB, 91 views)

Old 04-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #191

They actually look a little alike tbh Rose. Thanks for the picture! I appreciate it

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 04-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #192
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
They actually look a little alike tbh Rose. Thanks for the picture! I appreciate it
Yes I guess they do - could be sisters. They're certainly both very pretty girls.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:36 AM   #193
country flag Noleta

Maybe someone can help i can't copy the pictures again

http://www.noledjokovic.com/ph_2008/ph_roma/album/

There's a picture of him hugging a women must be a former player but by the look of it Novak coudln't wait to hug her
Old 04-14-2009, 02:21 AM   #194
country flag kalisita

kalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Maybe someone can help i can't copy the pictures again

http://www.noledjokovic.com/ph_2008/ph_roma/album/

There's a picture of him hugging a women must be a former player but by the look of it Novak coudln't wait to hug her
That's Gabrielle Sabatini. She is a former player. There are pics of them hugging in here already, but I don't think from this angle.

kalisita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #195
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

He's such a teddy bear that just seems to stick on Gaby I think I remember he said he really wanted to hug her. And what a hug
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote