The big 4 four Friday - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-21-2009, 12:03 AM   #31
country flag chavkev

chavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The big 4 four Friday

Notwithstanding the fact I lost money on the game, how bad was Djokovic. FFS you would have thought he would have just used what happened in the Aussie Open to give him some motivation. That was awful.
He seriously needs a kick up the wotsit. I feel sick after that match. Dont mind losing but that was just weak.
chavkev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2009, 01:03 AM   #32
country flag Ontie

Ontie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontario Gambler View Post
RODDICK over Djokovic @2.36, 2 units
W

ytd W/L = 150/146

units staked = 987
units returned = 1026.64

profit = +39.64 units

The respect: Lars Graf
The eye: Mohamed Layhani
The charisma: Carlos Bernardes
The voice: Kader Nouni + Steve Ullrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoll View Post
if somalia goverment could be little bit clever they would solve the food crisis with one bet.
Ontie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:27 AM   #33
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

beast and ram to beat bryans@5.6
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:48 AM   #34
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

Novak was a joke today. I have noticed lately when things don't go his way early, he seems to give up. He used to fight and it appears he has lost his edge.
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:11 AM   #35
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
beast and ram to beat bryans@5.6
thank$ brother$
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:42 AM   #36
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Adding..

Gabashvilli over Tipsarevic @ $2.10 (Basing my logic on motivation to win)
LOST

HAD 2 MPS

Last edited by Iván : 03-21-2009 at 10:06 AM.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:03 AM   #37
country flag desigundah

desigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigundah View Post
Juan Martin Del Potro 7.8 over Rafael Nadal

Del Potro has not been quite the same after Federer absolutely humiliated him in Melbourne earlier this year. Before that though, Del Potro was on the same track he was on to close out the year last year. Even though the young Argentine has struggled some this season, he still has posted tons of quality wins. He's beaten Gulbis (twice), Soderling, Querrey, and Cilic. Hopefully this week will help him restore the belief that he belongs in the top 10 because he really has the potential to be brilliant.

Nadal added yet impressive effort to his legacy. Looking like he was ready to lose his 3rd straight match against Nalbandian. The world #1 saved 5 break points and then absolutely destroyed Nalbandian, which adds yet another tragic chapter to the career of the enigmatic former grand slam finalist.

The odds here, to me, are honestly shocking. IMO they should not be anything more than about 1.35 for Nadal. I was really looking forward to this potential matchup at the US Open last fall because I thought JMDP would beat Murray but he got outclassed there. As brilliant as Nadal is on clay, and possibly even grass, theres no reason why his odds should be so daunting against a guy of Del Potro's class. He's struggled some thiss year but he has the necessary artillery to beat Rafa on hardcourts and in fact I think he will avenge his best friends loss at the hands of Nadal, but this isn't quite as big of a shocker to me as most may think.
loss
desigundah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:05 AM   #38
country flag desigundah

desigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post
Novak was a joke today. I have noticed lately when things don't go his way early, he seems to give up. He used to fight and it appears he has lost his edge.
Only a matter of time before he bombs out of the top 3. He's going to lose a lot of points here and then after he fails to defend in Rome (which he will, fail), he's going to be at #4. In fact, I could see him falling further than there as well.
desigundah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #39
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
G.Lapentti over Mello @ $2.06
S.Gonzalez over Alvarez @ $1.90
Djokovic over Roddick @ $1.75
Udomchoke over Okun @ $1.66
Nadal 2-0 over Potro @ $1.47

GL
WWLWW
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:10 AM   #40
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
Daniel tb Ventura @1,80
Minar tb. Andujar @1,75
Marrero tb Brzezicki @1,75 - bet of the day
Sidorenko tb Chakhi @1,55 - easy oen for Sidorenko
Huta Galung tb Desein @1,50 - same goes here
Machado tb Ouhaba @1,70
Malisse tb Miranda @1,60
W
W