The "IS ANYONE WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL THIS SEASON OR WHAT?" thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-19-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default The "IS ANYONE WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL THIS SEASON OR WHAT?" thread

The title is for you *Raine

Okay guys here is our very own AI thread This way we are not posting spoilers in the chat thread and whatnot

And we can post videos and pictures of Adam (and others, I suppose )

YAY

Last edited by Jessebel : 01-27-2010 at 07:21 PM.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2009, 11:25 PM   #2
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "... it burns, it burns..." American Idol thread (Adam Lambert fangirls welco

Let's start this off right:

Old 03-20-2009, 12:16 AM   #3
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "... it burns, it burns..." American Idol thread (Adam Lambert fangirls welco

So this thread talks about AI in general or just Adam Lambert worshipping?
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:19 AM   #4
#freeviktor

AI in general

I will change the thread title every once in a while

Old 03-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #5
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

oy oy oy that's my least favorite dude left on the show, why must it be him?

I read on the internets that it's rigged and the semifinalists have already been decided and one of them is this dude

although if I were the AI people I might just leak something like this so that when it turned out not to be true everyone will be convinced it's not rigged.

I like that Allison girl the best, and :bibcry: anoop dog

edit: do they call them semifinalists? Or is that just when there's a draw? I meant final 4, anyway...
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:21 AM   #6
#freeviktor

SNOO

Already we are attracting people

Allison is cool too

My favorite two are Adam and Anoop

OOH I think I will go through and rank all my faves in order after final Jeopardy

Old 03-20-2009, 12:22 AM   #7
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Right now, Matt and Megan are top of my list although I won't say they are my favourite. Megan definitely needs to do more than standing there moving here fingers while singing
Old 03-20-2009, 12:24 AM   #8
#freeviktor

I liked Megan originally but the last few weeks she hasn't done much for me This week she was sick but it was better than Rockin' Robin I'll see what she does this week before I give up on her

I think she has an interesting voice, I just think she'll struggle within the limitations of this show, and having to go along with all these silly themes with the uniqueness of her voice.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:24 AM   #9
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

I like Lil too, I cried when she sang that hokey country song.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #10
country flag Snoo Foo

Yeah I don't think I like megan, but the only thing I remember her singing is the country song which I didn't think she was very good but then it turned out she was deathly so what can you do.

edit: megan is the one with the tattoo arm? and she has a kid?
Old 03-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #11
#freeviktor

And Matt I liked and really noticed for the first time this week. He is climbing the rankings

I feel like one of those bracketoligists for college bball when during the whole season they'll be like UP THIS WEEK and DOWN THIS WEEK.

Up this week: Matt
Down this week: Danny

Old 03-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #12
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
I like Lil too, I cried when she sang that hokey country song.
I do not like Lil

Old 03-20-2009, 12:40 AM   #13
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
Yeah I don't think I like megan, but the only thing I remember her singing is the country song which I didn't think she was very good but then it turned out she was deathly so what can you do.

edit: megan is the one with the tattoo arm? and she has a kid?
Yes, Megan has the tattoo arm but I think it's Alexis who has a kid.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:56 AM   #14
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Yes, Megan has the tattoo arm but I think it's Alexis who has a kid.
Megan has a kid too

Old 03-20-2009, 12:58 AM   #15
country flag Running:Free

Running:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond repute

We need some 'Noop in here

Running:Free is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote