Tennis pros on twitter - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #16
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis pros on twitter

www.twitter.com/jimcourier
he's very talkative

Andy's been home since at least last Friday tangy he said in his blog yesterday he got a new phone that makes twittering easier

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2009, 06:08 PM   #17
country flag tsurupettan
aeroDYNAMIC

tsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond repute

He is a pretty big chatterbug -- I'm amused by his [Courier's] recent tweets, haha. And he follows Shaq.

tsurupettan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:36 PM   #18
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

# Starbucks mmmm34 minutes ago from TwitterFon]

# track is done... always fun in a downpour .... seriously wish the sun was out lunchtimeabout 2 hours ago from web
# haha... good times... got through. always fun talking to bones show... off to the trackabout 6 hours ago from web

# figured this thing out finally.... watching nba playoffs and wish the heat would have won... gonna shut it down soon.. track at 8 tomorrowabout 16 hours ago from web

Who cares about you anymore?
Too bad showing talent in the Rome cold weather will bother the Flowery wife. How surprising, Rodduck watching basketball and drooling over Starbucks...
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:04 PM   #19
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

How do you get to view somebody's twitter page, do they have to add you like on facebook? I'm not really sure how it works but heard that you can limit it to certain people seeing it.
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:09 PM   #20
country flag moon language

moon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie1 View Post
How do you get to view somebody's twitter page, do they have to add you like on facebook? I'm not really sure how it works but heard that you can limit it to certain people seeing it.
Join twitter, then follow them. It has nothing to do with facebook.

edit: sorry about that I read your post too hastily. When you go to someone's twitter page there is normally a "follow" link under their name (assuming you have an account and are logged in). Just click that and you will be following them. If they are set to private I think you might have to message them to see if they will let you follow but I'm not sure.
moon language is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:40 PM   #21
country flag cath85

cath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you can view everyone's pages except the ones that are protected. in that case you would have to send them a request, pretty much like on facebook
Old 04-29-2009, 03:41 AM   #22
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you don't have to join twitter to view the pages, you just have to keep a lot of bookmarks for the direct URL's.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:47 AM   #23
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Andy's still quacking on Twitter, I think he might be addicted.

i am a heat fan

paul pierce is cold blooded

playing next in madrid.... thanks for the goodell comment. that would seriously suck and props for the iditarod in dubai comment ha ha

rumor is that they are thinking of putting the super bowl in london? are u kidding me? whats next? eurocup in detroit? ridiculous
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:04 AM   #24
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

I have a feeling this will be like his facebook page. It's a new toy and he'll have fun for a while b/c he's bored, and once he gets back on the tour, he'll stop posting.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 04-29-2009, 05:21 AM   #25
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

the best twit ever...

"Starbucks mmmmabout 11 hours ago from TwitterFon "

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:03 AM   #26
country flag vamosinator
Banned!

vamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond repute

I'll twitter Martina Hingis if she uses it.
vamosinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:50 PM   #27
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theRAFA View Post
I'll twitter Martina Hingis if she uses it.
Thanks for the Twitter info folks. As for Martina, I reckon she'll be too busy appearing on "Beat the Star" over here. I couldn't believe it when I saw it advertised, I thought "Is she hard up or something?". I just don't know why she'd want to do it?
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #28
country flag vamosinator
Banned!

vamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond repute

Her suspension is complete in October so Martina be back on WTA collecting the Roland Garros next year I hope.
vamosinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #29
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
the best twit ever...

"Starbucks mmmmabout 11 hours ago from TwitterFon "
I dunno, this one is pretty good

andyroddick snore about 1 hour ago from web

Old 04-30-2009, 02:40 AM   #30
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Or my favorite,

"eggs"

Prolific isn't he? I agree, he'll stop doing it so much when he starts playing again.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote