Nice LITTLE Multi bet (winners) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-16-2009, 11:33 AM   #1
country flag beeker

beeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nice LITTLE Multi bet (winners)

been a while since i had onc pay off, usually crushed by big upset in the last, but not this time, though WESTS came from behind late in the game to take the points and give me a pay day.
Thought i'd start a thread to share and CELEBRATE these types of wins.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg nice little multi.JPG (159.5 KB, 14 views)
beeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice LITTLE Multi bet (winners)

hahaha,nice one m8!You wouldve been on the edge of your seat Monday Nite,lol!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:01 PM   #3
country flag beeker

beeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond reputebeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
hahaha,nice one m8!You wouldve been on the edge of your seat Monday Nite,lol!
yeah well now i expect to loose on the last leg of a multi bet, have been so close so many times, if you expect to loose you cant be disappointed and these types of bets can be so cruel.
Often i'll pick 3- 4 "sure things" and get all of them wrong, then wonder how much i woulda made if it had of been "opposite day" and I'd picked all the others instead.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:09 PM   #4
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeker View Post
yeah well now i expect to loose on the last leg of a multi bet, have been so close so many times, if you expect to loose you cant be disappointed and these types of bets can be so cruel.
Often i'll pick 3- 4 "sure things" and get all of them wrong, then wonder how much i woulda made if it had of been "opposite day" and I'd picked all the others instead.
You should hedge the last leg if youve been close soo many times,we all know the feeling!Also why dont you cut down and just have single plays or a double,looking for trebles and quads and soo on is what the books want!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:37 PM   #5
country flag beeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
You should hedge the last leg if youve been close soo many times,we all know the feeling!Also why dont you cut down and just have single plays or a double,looking for trebles and quads and soo on is what the books want!
Thanks hedging is good advice, usually i do big multis for little stakes big return,(like attached) for fun, bigger gets i keep to single or double plays.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wins.JPG (48.7 KB, 10 views)