Roger Federer is going to be a father - Page 27 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #391
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Federer is going to be a father

to lighten the mood of this thread

this is what would happen if Roger and Andy could have kids

and this if Roger and Rafa could

cool, no?
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #392
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:09 PM   #393
FedFan

FedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post

cool, no?

This is great! Thanks a lot for posting it, biological.
FedFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:13 PM   #394
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

FedFan unless you're going to name your sources I have no reason to believe you. So please stop with the accusations unless you're willing to provide sources and proof. Thank you.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:15 PM   #395
country flag Eden
Thanks for a great year

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedFan View Post
Eden, you a very nice girl and I respect your opinion, although I disagree in this subject. (Please excuse my bad English).
Don't apologize for your English, it's very good

Quote:
I think we see the same thing, but come to different conclusions.

Roger was always very focused on his tennis, Mirka was mostly around him, he surely had not much chance to meet other women. Now that she is pregnant, and sure of him, he even dares flirting, look at the nice avatar of Stupid Dream, have you ever seen something like that before?
You know that the picture in Karin's avatar is from a photo shooting, right?

Quote:
I have never accused Mirka of being a gold digger, but nevertheless I have the impression, she is a person, who knows exactly, what she wants, whereas Roger was and is still a bit insecure and boyish.
Mirka's parents are jewelers, so I doubt that money has ever been a problem for her.

What's wrong when she knows what she wants?

She has said a few times that she knows her so-called image.
I think it's not an easy job to manage Roger as she did for a long time.

Quote:
After Rogers success in Wimbledon 2003 she became more and more involved in his business and career. As far as I know, she was also responsible for the dismissal of Peter Lundgren.
It was Pat Cash who said that about her being responsible for the break-up of Lundgren and Federer.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:30 AM   #396
country flag didadida

didadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post

cool, no?

i prefer Roger and Andy's

the recipe is simple yet but extremely rare:buckets of athletic ability coupled with gallons of mental tenacity are the core ingredients that produce a Tiger Woods,a Michael Jordan...a Roger Federer

roger is the best
didadida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:44 AM   #397
country flag the graduate

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

Roger and Mirka relationship is like mother and child type of thing,its clear who wears thepants in this relationship
the graduate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #398
FedFan

FedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond repute

@ Hallo dear Eden, I will try to answer your questions:

First,thanks for your consolation, but regarding my English knowledge we both know the truth.

As for Karin's avatar it is from the National Swiss Advertisement,to my knowledge the flirting scene with the woman does not belong to the film, but we will possibly see later.

I know that Mirkas parents are jewelers.
If you are from a wealthy family, that does not automatically mean, you don't want to have more money, otherwise you don't know anything about human nature. It does not prove you are greedy nor the contrary. But it is a fact, that Mirka became very involved in Rogers business AFTER his first big achievement in Wimbledon 2003.

There is nothing wrong with a woman, who knows what she wants, as long as the partner also knows exactly, what HE wants and is mature and self-confident enough to defend his own interests. That is what I doubt in this partnership. It is also often, that you hear, that she is the one, who wears the pants, there must be some truth in it.
I would like a woman, who has also a life of her own and is not mainly Rogers girlfriend, but has her own job, her hobbies, friends and would care more about her physical condition. That doesn't mean I would like to see Roger with some shallow sexy girl, far from it.

It may not be easy to manage Rogers business, but she is still young, a day has 24 hours and she must do something.

As for firing Peter Lundgren I remember the Swede making some allusions in a newspaper.
When asked, if Mirka was responsible for his dismissal he simply said:"Ask Roger."

Bye!
FedFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:30 PM   #399
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Well FedFan, this is Roger's life, not yours so what you would like doesn't really much matter, does it?

Old 03-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #400
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by didadida View Post

i prefer Roger and Andy's
Oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

I prefer Roger and Andy's tooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:30 PM   #401
country flag MalwareDie

MalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond repute

Roger and Andy's is much better.
MalwareDie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:57 PM   #402
country flag andylovesaustin

andylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You guys really think, Mirka wanted to stay his girlfriend forever?

Let's face the truth, the baby was planned - by Mirka.

Roger was always very vague about a marriage and a child when asked lately.

Now that they are expecting, he said that SHE told him, it would be cool to have a little Roger around, it seems pretty clear, who had the idea.

Roger surely wanted to focus on his tennis and tying or breaking Sampras record first. Let's hope for him the baby is not due during Wimbledon.
I agree. Roger probably wanted to focus more on his tennis. It would make sense for Roger to focus on his tennis at this time in his career.

As far as Roger planning everything, well to me, he looks like a man who didn't plan on his girlfriend getting pregnant right now. He's even said as much, hasn't he? Like a lot of men, he probably just assume Mirka was taking care of not getting pregnant, if you know what I mean!

I sort of like the fact Roger hasn't said very much about marrying her! So he might not marry her. There is just something about that girl. I don't think she's craving "money" as much as she might like the "power" and the "perks" of being Roger's girlfriend.. now pregnant girlfriend. It's sort of weird that she has been handling his business affairs. There is just something weird about the whole thing.

I just think it would be "healthier" for the guy to date other people... and then decide. It would be healthier if MOST people had a chance to date around before marrying, I think. He might end-up marrying her, but I just don't want ANYBODY to be sort of manipulated or obligated to marry anyone.
andylovesaustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:27 PM   #403
country flag Rog1

Rog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think the Roger/Mirka love affair is not half as romantic as some fans seem to assume. Why? Roger is a shy man and not very experienced in women.

I have read two times an interview in German about her relationship. Roger said both times he didn't know, if Mirka was his great love, his dream woman.
This is surely not very flattering nor complimentary for her!

But then obviously he can't compare, because she seems to be his first love.

I am absolutely sure, Roger loves children, but I am not sure, how much he loves Mirka.

Sorry everyone here who likes Mirka..sadly, I agree with some of FedFan's comments, but it's all over now she is going to have his child, so she has won.

Linda (Luton-UK)
Rog1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:39 PM   #404
country flag andylovesaustin

andylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rog1 View Post
Sorry everyone here who likes Mirka..sadly, I agree with some of FedFan's comments, but it's all over now she is going to have his child, so she has won.

Linda (Luton-UK)

Well, having a child is a good thing, so Roger won there, too.

But... I am not so sure Roger will marry her. He might. But he sure hasn't talked about it much. He might very well decide to wait on the marriage part--until he retires from tennis.

He doesn't HAVE to marry her in this day and age.

Ideally, I'd like him to date around a bit, and then if he still marries her, well more power to them.

I just don't want him to feel obligated--because he's a "nice" guy, ya know? Nice guys don't always marry the mother of their children. They make sure the child, in particular, is provided for, but Roger doesn't have to marry Mirka in order for him to still be a "nice" guy. Roger has the means and maturity to take care of his child without being married.
andylovesaustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #405
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rog1 View Post

Linda (Luton-UK)
Weren't you someone who said you are slightly jealous of Mirka. I think that's creepy.