Roger Federer is going to be a father - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-20-2009, 04:52 PM   #376
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Federer is going to be a father

I was going to post something but my controlling boyfriend won't allow me besides i'm too shy to comment on such matters

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2009, 04:52 PM   #377
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedFan View Post
I think the Roger/Mirka love affair is not half as romantic as some fans seem to assume. Why? Roger is a shy man and not very experienced in women.

I have read two times an interview in German about her relationship. Roger said both times he didn't know, if Mirka was his great love, his dream woman.
This is surely not very flattering nor complimentary for her!

But then obviously he can't compare, because she seems to be his first love.

I am absolutely sure, Roger loves children, but I am not sure, how much he loves Mirka.
If you're going to throw shit around like this can you at least offer some proof? What are these interviews you're talking about? When did Roger give them? Can you post them here so we can read and judge for ourselves? Or are we just supposed to take your word for it? Because I can post countless interviews that say the opposite.

I can't believe some of the utter garbage being posted here. So Roger can't really love someone unless he's played the field first? What a f*cking joke.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:54 PM   #378
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
How do YOU know?

Neither are your comments, if I dare say so.

Why not take his word for being the truth?
Not every guy hunts around and follows his d**k for that matter. Are you a guy? Do you think having a new GF every six months or so makes you being a Top Gorilla or so?
Roger obviously does not, and that might well be one of the many reasons why some part of his more educated fanbase thinks he's a very attractive guy indeed. FAITHFUL, yay!!!
Roger is shy? I think that's the last word most people would use to describe him.

Old 03-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #379
FedFan

FedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
he's been with her for 8 years. I 'm sure he loves her very much. Its normal for people to have doubts about whether their partner is indeed their true love, but I think the fact that they have been together 8 years and are still going strong proves they both love each very much. I don't understand the dislike towards mirka. Personally, many say mirka is lucky to have fed, but I think that fed is just as lucky to have mirka in his life.

Maybe it is me, but I have not seen many pictures, where Roger seemed in big love with her?

Please remember also the announcement of his fatherhood. He had an interview the day before and did not say one word about it. He announced it on his website, after mentioning that his back is better.

I said it before. To me Mirka is a controlling and dominating person. Do you find it normal, that Roger can make no step without her? Is this the prove of real love for you? She even accompagnies him to a football match and then appears to be bad humoured. For me she would rather do something for herself, for her fitness, than controlling him all the time. Why doesn't she live a life of her own?

Please excuse me, but for me this seem to be more a mother/son relationship. I know that this kind of relationship can also function, as long as the partners keep their roles.
FedFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:03 PM   #380
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe it is me, but I have not seen many pictures, where Roger seemed in big love with her?

Please remember also the announcement of his fatherhood. He had an interview the day before and did not say one word about it. He announced it on his website, after mentioning that his back is better.

I said it before. To me Mirka is a controlling and dominating person. Do you find it normal, that Roger can make no step without her? Is this the prove of real love for you? She even accompagnies him to a football match and then appears to be bad humoured. For me she would rather do something for herself, for her fitness, than controlling him all the time. Why doesn't she live a life of her own?

Please excuse me, but for me this seem to be more a mother/son relationship. I know that this kind of relationship can also function, as long as the partners keep their roles.

It's called being supportive. I don't know how you can call her controlling, when you don't really know her or how their relationship works. I've read a few interviews where roger says that mirka really knows when to give roger some space, especially after some of his losses, etc. I don't think she's controlling one bit.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:07 PM   #381
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How old are you, if I dare to ask?

Quote:
My brother did exactly the same.

Quote:
Has it even occurred to you that Mirka might well has been giving up a lot of her own career, job, etc. because she just happens to love Roger?

Quote:
You seem to think in stereotypes for quite a bit. Not EVERY guy just follows his d**k and boinks the girl with the biggest silicones. Might it just be that Roger recognized that Mirka is indeed the perfect lady for him? That he used his BRAIN to make that decision rather than follow the content of his pants? (which doesn't AT ALL make their relationship less worthy, let me tell you that - out of experience!- )

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #382
FedFan

FedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
If you're going to throw shit around like this can you at least offer some proof? What are these interviews you're talking about? When did Roger give them? Can you post them here so we can read and judge for ourselves? Or are we just supposed to take your word for it? Because I can post countless interviews that say the opposite.

I can't believe some of the utter garbage being posted here. So Roger can't really love someone unless he's played the field first? What a f*cking joke.

You don't need to believe my words, I don't care. I remember one of the interviews were in the "Schweizer Illustrierten" some time ago. It is too bad, I can't give you a link, I would really like to do it!

I don't think a man needs a lot of woman far from that, but some experiences before having kids and before a marriage aren't bad either.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:24 PM   #383
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

Quote:
You don't need to believe my words, I don't care. I remember one of the interviews were in the "Schweizer Illustrierten" some time ago. It is too bad, I can't give you a link, I would really like to do it!

I don't think a man needs a lot of woman far from that, but some experiences before having kids and before a marriage aren't bad either.
Well Ok. But I can give you plenty of interviews that say the opposite.

Old 03-20-2009, 05:28 PM   #384
FedFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
It's called being supportive. I don't know how you can call her controlling, when you don't really know her or how their relationship works. I've read a few interviews where roger says that mirka really knows when to give roger some space, especially after some of his losses, etc. I don't think she's controlling one bit.

It is not supportive, because she obviously acts in her own interest. It is nice, that she gives Roger some space from time to time, it is her who decides.

I am from Switzerland and I have heard, that she was not very hardworking and motivated during her career, but rather lazy. This would also explains her lack in discipline, when it comes to her weight for example.

She obviously set all her interest in her "baby" Roger.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:41 PM   #385
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

^^

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:52 PM   #386
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Mountain View Post
I hope it's a little swiss boy
me too!!!!

Swiss Leo boy~~~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:00 PM   #387
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am from Switzerland and I have heard, that she was not very hardworking and motivated during her career, but rather lazy. This would also explains her lack in discipline, when it comes to her weight for example.

Well, you know how long they are together. She couldn't foresee how Roger's career would went on at that time, so it's quite ridiculous to accuse her of being a "golddigger".

It's often the case that people struggle with their weight after a professional career. And what's wrong with her weight anyway? As long as she is happy with it and Roger loves her like she is, where is the problem?

I find the recent photos about her endearing Maybe it's really true that a pregnant woman becomes more beautiful.

It's ok to have different opinions, but in the end it's not our business anyway to judge about Roger's private life. He is entitled to do what he wants.

Don't you think that he had plenty of opportunities to meet other women in his life? Nobody knows how long he will be together with Mirka. You can never foresee something like this, because we all don't know what tomorrow will be.

I find it pretty amazing how long he is together with Mirka, no matter how many women he had before in his life. I think it's pretty obvious how important she is for him and he has mentioned it a lot. Maybe it's his wish that she should accompany him as often as possible because he likes to have her around?
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:18 PM   #388
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

Quote:
It is not supportive, because she obviously acts in her own interest. It is nice, that she gives Roger some space from time to time, it is her who decides.

Again you're making acusations without providing any proof. Just saying 'you heard' doesn't make something so. Don't throw shit like that around here unless you can back it up with some proof.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:39 PM   #389
FedFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Well, you know how long they are together. She couldn't foresee how Roger's career would went on at that time, so it's quite ridiculous to accuse her of being a "golddigger".

It's often the case that people struggle with their weight after a professional career. And what's wrong with her weight anyway? As long as she is happy with it and Roger loves her like she is, where is the problem?

I find the recent photos about her endearing Maybe it's really true that a pregnant woman becomes more beautiful.

It's ok to have different opinions, but in the end it's not our business anyway to judge about Roger's private life. He is entitled to do what he wants.

Don't you think that he had plenty of opportunities to meet other women in his life? Nobody knows how long he will be together with Mirka. You can never foresee something like this, because we all don't know what tomorrow will be.

I find it pretty amazing how long he is together with Mirka, no matter how many women he had before in his life. I think it's pretty obvious how important she is for him and he has mentioned it a lot. Maybe it's his wish that she should accompany him as often as possible because he likes to have her around?

Eden, you a very nice girl and I respect your opinion, although I disagree in this subject. (Please excuse my bad English).

I think we see the same thing, but come to different conclusions.

Roger was always very focused on his tennis, Mirka was mostly around him, he surely had not much chance to meet other women. Now that she is pregnant, and sure of him, he even dares flirting, look at the nice avatar of Stupid Dream, have you ever seen something like that before?

I have never accused Mirka of being a gold digger, but nevertheless I have the impression, she is a person, who knows exactly, what she wants, whereas Roger was and is still a bit insecure and boyish.

After Rogers success in Wimbledon 2003 she became more and more involved in his business and career. As far as I know, she was also responsible for the dismissal of Peter Lundgren.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:57 PM   #390
FedFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
Again you're making acusations without providing any proof. Just saying 'you heard' doesn't make something so. Don't throw shit like that around here unless you can back it up with some proof.

I repeat, you don't have to believe me. It is your free choice and I really don't want to bother you.

Why should I lie about the matter? I have no interest in doing so!

But once again. I heard from the most reliable source, that Mirka was a lazy and not hardworking tennisplayer. Guess, who could spread something like that? Maybe you find the answer.