Roger Federer is going to be a father - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #361
country flag rofe

rofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Federer is going to be a father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
What a smart girl she knew roger was going to be rich when she met him at the olympics
If that is the case then it is certain that Roger will win more slams.
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2009, 04:27 PM   #362
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
What a smart girl she knew roger was going to be rich when she met him at the olympics
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:00 PM   #363
country flag Rog1

Rog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andylovesaustin View Post
Thanks for the back-up! Yeah.. I realize I am speculating, but for such a handsome guy, I would just think Roger would have dated a few more women.

He probably really loves Mirka. I guess it was just a love match from the start? LOL

I just get this bad feeling about it because like I said, it just seems like Roger would have married her first before baby. There's something about that chick, I don't like-as if she would scheme to have Roger as her baby daddy! LOL But maybe not.

We shall see what the future holds. The good news is regardless, the child will be loved and well-cared for!

BY THE WAY, just because Roger said they were "talking about it," doesn't mean they were planning on starting a family this year! LOL Heck, they could have been talking about starting a family one day, about liking kids.. I don't think this pregnancy was planned at all. You all can believe what you want, but I don't think so.

Your comments are interesting andylovesaustin. I want to like Mirka because she makes Roger happy, but I also agree with you that she is controlling him a little too much, but I suppose he likes that??

I have a feeling that the pregnancy wasn't planned either, not that it is any of my business, but they have been hanging out with people who have kids for ages now, so I guess it made them want kids more??

Good luck to them. I'm still jealous of Mirka though in a nice way of course.

Linda (Luton-UK)
Rog1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #364
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rog1 View Post
I have a feeling that the pregnancy wasn't planned either, not that it is any of my business, but they have been hanging out with people who have kids for ages now, so I guess it made them want kids more??
Linda (Luton-UK)

I also think that life has a lot of suprise~~~something happen not in a plan is very normal~~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #365
country flag Swiss Mountain

Swiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it's a little swiss boy
Swiss Mountain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:15 AM   #366
country flag Minnie

Minnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond repute

As Roger says he plans everything meticulously, I have a hard time figuring that this baby was unplanned ... esp if it arrives around mid-July (Especially if it arrives then as I have tickets for Wimbledon!). They've been together 9 years ... i just don't believe a couple who've been together that long, and one of them has such an important sports career, have "accidents", not in this day and age. Anyway, Mirka has always looked "mumsy" to me (and I'm not being derogatory when I say that) so whatever they (or Roger) said in public, I for one never believed Mirka would still be trawling round the world much after her very early 30's without a "little Federer" in tow.

Anyway, whose business is it but theirs? From photos I've seen of him he looks very happy indeed and she, like any expectant mother looks positively glowing.

Maybe my biggest surprise was actually seeing her at IW so soon after the announcement ... I thought he might want to protect her from the photographic intrusion ... but she's obviously one happy, proud, pregnant lady - and why not?
Minnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:17 AM   #367
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Minnie, fully agree with you! I rather have the feeling they've actually been 'trying' for quite a while than that it was an accident.
You are perfectly right about Mirka - she looks better than ever, very happy - indeed, glowing.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:05 AM   #368
country flag jwoodrx

jwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
^^ Minnie, fully agree with you! I rather have the feeling they've actually been 'trying' for quite a while than that it was an accident.
You are perfectly right about Mirka - she looks better than ever, very happy - indeed, glowing.
I have a theory that they started trying when Mirka went back to being brunette. So when was that, about a year and a half ago?
jwoodrx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #369
country flag the graduate

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

Roger is henpecked for sure...I noticed Roger s mom at his match with Verdasco she looks like she is biracial like African-Boer combination
the graduate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:28 PM   #370
country flag OffsideSpin

OffsideSpin has a reputation beyond reputeOffsideSpin has a reputation beyond reputeOffsideSpin has a reputation beyond reputeOffsideSpin has a reputation beyond reputeOffsideSpin has a reputation beyond reputeOffsideSpin has a reputation beyond reputeOffsideSpin has a reputation beyond reputeOffsideSpin has a reputation beyond reputeOffsideSpin has a reputation beyond reputeOffsideSpin has a reputation beyond reputeOffsideSpin has a reputation beyond repute

What if they are expecting twins?
OffsideSpin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #371
FedFan

FedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond repute

You guys really think, Mirka wanted to stay his girlfriend forever?

Let's face the truth, the baby was planned - by Mirka.

Roger was always very vague about a marriage and a child when asked lately.

Now that they are expecting, he said that SHE told him, it would be cool to have a little Roger around, it seems pretty clear, who had the idea.

Roger surely wanted to focus on his tennis and tying or breaking Sampras record first. Let's hope for him the baby is not due during Wimbledon.
FedFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:11 PM   #372
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedFan View Post
You guys really think, Mirka wanted to stay his girlfriend forever?

Let's face the truth, the baby was planned - by Mirka.

Roger was always very vague about a marriage and a child when asked lately.

Now that they are expecting, he said that SHE told him, it would be cool to have a little Roger around, it seems pretty clear, who had the idea.

Roger surely wanted to focus on his tennis and tying or breaking Sampras record first. Let's hope for him the baby is not due during Wimbledon.
^^ Oh come on, do you really think Roger is such a pussy that he allows his GF to rule his entire world? I can't even think of to whom that is a bigger insult, to Roger or Mirka...

Why not just take their word that they are very happy together, want to build a family, and it's finally happening for them?

Anathema

Old 03-20-2009, 05:25 PM   #373
FedFan

FedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
^^ Oh come on, do you really think Roger is such a pussy that he allows his GF to rule his entire world? I can't even think of to whom that is a bigger insult, to Roger or Mirka...

Why not just take their word that they are very happy together, want to build a family, and it's finally happening for them?
I think the Roger/Mirka love affair is not half as romantic as some fans seem to assume. Why? Roger is a shy man and not very experienced in women.

I have read two times an interview in German about her relationship. Roger said both times he didn't know, if Mirka was his great love, his dream woman.
This is surely not very flattering nor complimentary for her!

But then obviously he can't compare, because she seems to be his first love.

I am absolutely sure, Roger loves children, but I am not sure, how much he loves Mirka.
FedFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:32 PM   #374
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think the Roger/Mirka love affair is not half as romantic as some fans seem to assume. Why? Roger is a shy man and not very experienced in women.

I have read two times an interview in German about her relationship. Roger said both times he didn't know, if Mirka was his great love, his dream woman.

I am absolutely sure, Roger loves children, but I am not sure, how much he loves Mirka.
he's been with her for 8 years. I 'm sure he loves her very much. Its normal for people to have doubts about whether their partner is indeed their true love, but I think the fact that they have been together 8 years and are still going strong proves they both love each very much. I don't understand the dislike towards mirka. Personally, many say mirka is lucky to have fed, but I think that fed is just as lucky to have mirka in his life.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:47 PM   #375
Anathemaniac

Quote:
How do YOU know?

Quote:
Neither are your comments, if I dare say so.

Quote:

Why not take his word for being the truth?
Not every guy hunts around and follows his d**k for that matter. Are you a guy? Do you think having a new GF every six months or so makes you being a Top Gorilla or so?
Roger obviously does not, and that might well be one of the many reasons why some part of his more educated fanbase thinks he's a very attractive guy indeed. FAITHFUL, yay!!!

Anathema