Roger Federer is going to be a father - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-15-2009, 03:37 PM   #346
FedFan

FedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Federer is going to be a father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
You have your opinion and andylovesaustin and me have another.

Where is the problem?

For me Mirka is clearly a controlling force. Remember the Olympic games. Although she was not an active athlete she was standing some metres behind Roger, who carried the flag.

I find it arrogant, because the active athletes should stay in the focus and be applauded, not her.

For years ago in Athen Mirka left the Olympic games, because Roger was staying in the Olympic village. She knows how to put pressure on him, I guess.
FedFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2009, 03:41 PM   #347
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

lunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Loving how people are making their own assumptions as if they knew what was going on in their lives.

And I second Rita:
And I *third* this.
My, oh my!!

Luna

Seat #19 on the Federer Express
lunahielo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #348
country flag Minnie

Minnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
He's been saying he wanted to have kids for quite a few years now. Perhaps they've been 'trying' for a while - not everybody has the luck to 'score on first strike'...

Don't think it's going to damage his career AT ALL, to be honest.
Absolutely agree with you Karin ... I've just had this feeling from things I've read, what Roger has said in the past, that he has had a "yearning" for a child of hiw own for some time. From quickly reading some of what he's said about being an expectant father, he seems totally over the moon about it all. If he says it will give him extra motivation, that's fine by me! I can't help feeling how much he's following in Andre Agassi's footsteps .. having children didn't seem to do his career much harm. I can never forget that someone said the hurt + pain from losing the USO 05 final completely disappeared from his eyes when one of Andre's children ran towards him as he came off court... brought a tear to my eye!
Minnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #349
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie View Post
Absolutely agree with you Karin ... I've just had this feeling from things I've read, what Roger has said in the past, that he has had a "yearning" for a child of hiw own for some time. From quickly reading some of what he's said about being an expectant father, he seems totally over the moon about it all. If he says it will give him extra motivation, that's fine by me! I can't help feeling how much he's following in Andre Agassi's footsteps .. having children didn't seem to do his career much harm. I can never forget that someone said the hurt + pain from losing the USO 05 final completely disappeared from his eyes when one of Andre's children ran towards him as he came off court... brought a tear to my eye!
Well he's admitted that he and Mirka have been 'talking' (I just have a suspicion that it was just a little bit more than 'talking' ) about it for the past two, three years in his presser. It only strengthens my feelings that they've been wanting this to happen for a couple of years already.

A lot of young people seem to think that having eh... well you know, without a preservative, immediately leads to pregnancy. The opposite is true, it usually takes quite a few attempts (to put it mildly) before 'success', especially when the woman is past her thirties.
Which makes me even happier for them!

BTW, glad this thread is moved, so I can finally post this without getting harrassed by the loony hata's in GM again: quite a few posts in this thread made me shake my head about the total ignorance about these matters that those posters seem to have... :retard: :retard: :retard:...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:11 PM   #350
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedFan View Post

Where is the problem?

For me Mirka is clearly a controlling force. Remember the Olympic games. Although she was not an active athlete she was standing some metres behind Roger, who carried the flag.

I find it arrogant, because the active athletes should stay in the focus and be applauded, not her.

For years ago in Athen Mirka left the Olympic games, because Roger was staying in the Olympic village. She knows how to put pressure on him, I guess.
Sorry I think you're talking nonsense that's why it's hard to take your opinion seriously.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:25 PM   #351
country flag MalwareDie

MalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond reputeMalwareDie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad the thread was moved. Clown_Death was posting here for no other reason than having the highest post count in this thread.
MalwareDie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:39 PM   #352
FedFan

FedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
Sorry I think you're talking nonsense that's why it's hard to take your opinion seriously.

Really I don't give a sh....about it, I couldn't care less if you agree or disagree with my opinion.

I am a Roger not a Mirka fan after all and I honestly hoped he would find someone nicer than Mirka.

I don't like dominating and controlling characters, especially in women.
FedFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:40 PM   #353
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalwareDie View Post
I'm glad the thread was moved. Clown_Death was posting here for no other reason than having the highest post count in this thread.
I never knew there was any kind of 'bonus' for that, but apparently there is.... in his mind.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:54 PM   #354
country flag andylovesaustin

andylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedFan View Post

Where is the problem?

Thanks for the back-up! Yeah.. I realize I am speculating, but for such a handsome guy, I would just think Roger would have dated a few more women.

He probably really loves Mirka. I guess it was just a love match from the start? LOL

I just get this bad feeling about it because like I said, it just seems like Roger would have married her first before baby. There's something about that chick, I don't like-as if she would scheme to have Roger as her baby daddy! LOL But maybe not.

We shall see what the future holds. The good news is regardless, the child will be loved and well-cared for!

BY THE WAY, just because Roger said they were "talking about it," doesn't mean they were planning on starting a family this year! LOL Heck, they could have been talking about starting a family one day, about liking kids.. I don't think this pregnancy was planned at all. You all can believe what you want, but I don't think so.
andylovesaustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:10 AM   #355
country flag fnuf7

fnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute

I know tons of people who ended up together for many, many years (and still together now) with the people they started dating when they were teenagers, some of them married, some not (my brother is one such person, still with his first ever girlfriend, not married, like 15 years after meeting & falling in love). Marriage is just a legal piece of paper, it doesn't change how committed you are to a person in my view, you can be just as emotionally committed as a married person even if you are not married. You can get out of a marriage just as easily as if you were just breaking up with a boyfriend/girlfriend these days so I don't think too much about a couple getting married if they don't feel the need. Plus I actually dislike it when a couple suddenly rush to get married because the girlfriend got pregnant, I think it's much nicer to wait til the kid is born & then maybe months/years later if it's what the couple want to do then do it, don't feel forced to do it simply because of a pregnancy.

That said, didn't Roger meet Mirka when he was like 19? Surely he must have had a girlfriend or two before then, maybe not serious, long term ones, but surely at least one other before? I doubt Mirka is his first ever girlfriend. Either way doesn't really matter, they seem happy themselves & I'm happy for them...though mildly jealous of Mirka

Roger Federer

Always a fan, no matter what
fnuf7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:18 PM   #356
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my gosh! wow this is fantastic! lol im aware im a little slow on the news i've been away for aaaaaaaaaaaaagggees! and i come back and read this omg im so happy for them! yay! oh wow yay!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #357
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx View Post
Oh my gosh! wow this is fantastic! lol im aware im a little slow on the news i've been away for aaaaaaaaaaaaagggees! and i come back and read this omg im so happy for them! yay! oh wow yay!
Exactly how I felt when I found out!! He's buzzing and glowing himself, you can see it in his eyes

Love your sig btw...Betterer
Old 03-16-2009, 03:40 PM   #358
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

why some fans so worry about the born of Roger's baby?
they think that Roger will play very bad after the baby born~~

I don't understand~~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #359
country flag gugette

gugette has a reputation beyond reputegugette has a reputation beyond reputegugette has a reputation beyond reputegugette has a reputation beyond reputegugette has a reputation beyond reputegugette has a reputation beyond reputegugette has a reputation beyond reputegugette has a reputation beyond reputegugette has a reputation beyond reputegugette has a reputation beyond reputegugette has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to them, they must be thrilled. Can't wait to see baby Federer.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:05 PM   #360
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

What a smart girl she knew roger was going to be rich when she met him at the olympics

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote