Roger Federer is going to be a father - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2009, 09:06 AM   #301
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Federer is going to be a father

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbynorwich View Post
illegitimate child.
I take offense to that...and offending me is pretty hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
I actually didn't even realize having kids out of technical wedlock was something to discuss anymore
Yeah, it's like somebody like me should be labeled a "bastard" because my parents didn't make the mistake of getting married (they are no longer together.)

While every other kid was being torn apart by a divorce i was spared all that.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2009, 10:33 AM   #302
country flag Venle

Venle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, congratulations Roger and Mirka!
Venle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:06 AM   #303
country flag Roseisarose

Roseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macbrother View Post
I said golf was much less demanding physically, not raising a child. I did say having a child may affect Roger mentally more so than physically and that is of course debatable but I will give you my reasoning if you like. Physical and mental aren't two arbitrary concepts at all, they are quite clearly defined with aspects that differentiate each.. and yes of course they can both affect him as well and the state of one can affect the other, I never claimed contrary.

As for golf versus tennis, I don't care you can pick whatever sport you want, football, basketball, team or solo; you have the weight of your own expectations, your fans, and the world on you and you have clutch moments that you better perform. What sport at the highest level in the world isn't mentally demanding and how can you weigh the demands of one against the other?
You said that golf was less physically demanding than tennis, but not less mentally so, and the mental aspect is what would affect a new father more anyway. That's what I was referring to, and sort of disagreeing with. To me, physical and mental experiences are deeply entangled, no matter how much we're conditioned to separate the two. As for golf, like I said, I don't want to get into a debate about it. I'm of the opinion that golf is a ridiculously overrated sport in terms of mental strength. But you are certainly right that any professional athlete faces extreme pressure, and it's silly for me to try to compare or quantify the level of pressure.
Roseisarose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #304
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Why are some idiot's going on about marriage? It's 2009, who gives a shit, it DOESN'T MATTER. Marriage is just a document, nothing more.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:32 AM   #305
country flag La Principessa

La Principessa has a reputation beyond reputeLa Principessa has a reputation beyond reputeLa Principessa has a reputation beyond reputeLa Principessa has a reputation beyond reputeLa Principessa has a reputation beyond reputeLa Principessa has a reputation beyond reputeLa Principessa has a reputation beyond reputeLa Principessa has a reputation beyond reputeLa Principessa has a reputation beyond reputeLa Principessa has a reputation beyond reputeLa Principessa has a reputation beyond repute

Incredible news! Im sure Roger and Mirka will be awesome parents
La Principessa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #306
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
Roger's best years of tennis are behind him, he should look elsewhere to fill the void.

You are wrong my friend.

Sincerely, Andre A.
michellej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:10 PM   #307
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Roger Federer is going to be a father

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Principessa View Post
Incredible news! Im sure Roger and Mirka will be awesome parents
Go to post 168 of this thread and watch an great gif of Federer playing with a young child.

He's made for fatherhood.

Happy couple

http://www.rogerfederer.com/data/img...ing_3_9552.jpg

Last edited by michellej : 03-14-2009 at 12:20 PM.
michellej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #308
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations Roger and Mirka

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #309
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
congratulations Roger and Mirka
MIMI!!!!!! MY FRIEND!!!!!
for Roger for Niko!!!

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:39 PM   #310
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hello my dear friend Crazy Girl

i am still here, just can't post as often as before as i was banned from entering MTF and wtawordl during work by my computer man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girl View Post
MIMI!!!!!! MY FRIEND!!!!!
for Roger for Niko!!!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #311
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
hello my dear friend Crazy Girl

i am still here, just can't post as often as before as i was banned from entering MTF and wtawordl during work by my computer man

Dear Mimi! I haven't understood.......
You banned from MTF???
And why??
You're so nice, gentle and kind....
Why, there's no reason for that....????
What have you done so badly?????

Old 03-14-2009, 12:50 PM   #312
country flag Mimi

no Crazy Girl, i was not banned from posting by the moderators here, just that the computer man in charge of my office's computers has banned me from entering mtf and wtaword, suspecting a virus that i got came from there, even though i said its not as most of you have no problem, he said he can't take the risk coz the virus may infect other computers as well

so now i cannot post during office hours, can only post during lunch time and library and at home, with much less amount of time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girl View Post

Dear Mimi! I haven't understood.......
You banned from MTF???
And why??
You're so nice, gentle and kind....
Why, there's no reason for that....????
What have you done so badly?????

Old 03-14-2009, 01:13 PM   #313
country flag Mimi

Dr Kart, i have a cheap laptop at home, and i am not rich, our company hasn't got much businesses these few months, may be it will be closed and i will be jobless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart View Post
Mimi you need to buy a laptop with all your millions of Hong Kong $$$$$$.

On topic, nice news for Federer .

Old 03-14-2009, 01:25 PM   #314
country flag Mimi

thank you, but i already have Leonard Di Carpio

the connection didn't work very well for me, bye for now, see you later
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart View Post
Credit crunch has hit you ???

Come to London and stay with me .

Old 03-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #315
country flag Crazy Girl

For everybody!!!!

Dear Mimi, now it's all clear!!!!