Roger Federer is going to be a father - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #181
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Federer is going to be a father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Who else is a father in the top 30?
Henman was
so was Agassi, and so on..but nowadays i believe he is the only one

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #182
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

I hope this will help Roger, but what exactly is the status with him and Mirka? Are they married or common-law husband-wife?? Why don't they get married if they aren't?

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #183
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiBeR View Post
Henman was
so was Agassi, and so on..but nowadays i believe he is the only one
I think he indeed is (to be) - correct me if I'm wrong.
BTW, didn't Sampras get his #14 when he already had a kid (in the making)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
I hope this will help Roger, but what exactly is the status with him and Mirka? Are they married or common-law husband-wife?? Why don't they get married if they aren't?
As far as is know, they are 'just' boy & girlfriend. But I have no doubts that they have organized some kind of a legal structure, or perhaps even have gotten married in secret... and after all it's none of our business.

Many children in Europe have unmarried parents, it's no big deal with us at all anymore.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:23 PM   #184
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Many children in Europe have unmarried parents, it's no big deal with us at all anymore.
in France, half of the children are born while their parents are not married yet (many think that the French "flexibility" about these questions is one of the main reasons of the fact that France is the country which makes most babies in Europe together with Ireland)

The children often attend their parents' wedding, it's quite funny to see
Old 03-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #185
country flag BalkanBoy

BalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBalkanBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't there a Roger Federer forum?
BalkanBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #186
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalkanBoy View Post
Isn't there a Roger Federer forum?
If we go by your rules, then the "Dokovic doesn't get any respect" and "Nalbandian get's a new coach" should also be moved to their respective forums. This is big news in the tennis world, and I am sure many, perhaps not you, would want know and congratulate.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:44 PM   #187
country flag luie

luie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations federer & mirka.
So federer has too finally care for some-one other than himself. Its going to be a strange felling for him,it could go either way as far as his career is concerned but as a few have mentioned who cares feddy is going to be a pappy which is great news.
luie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:54 PM   #188
country flag q.j.

q.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
if not i hope Roman Catholic Church will be quick to excommunicate this sinner and his hippie girlfriend.
Where do they think they are, San Francisco ??
Huh? Murray reached his first slam final at the 12th attempt. Federer took 18 attempts. So what if Murray only has 1 slam final? He got there quicker than Roger. He didn't have the good fortune to play a Mark Phillipousis in his first GS final, though.
q.j. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:56 PM   #189
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
in France, half of the children are born while their parents are not married yet.
The children often attend their parents' wedding, it's quite funny to see
About the same thing here in the Netherlands, especially among the 'higher educated' and well-to-do people.

No big deal at all.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:00 AM   #190
country flag Minnie

Minnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats to them both - only thing surprising about this news is that its come now and not in a couple of years' time. Don't think fatherhood affected Andre Agassi's desire to win tournaments did it?
Minnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:10 AM   #191
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the happy couple
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:14 AM   #192
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
and you call others "brain dead"? could you have possibly come up with a more worthless post moron? on 2nd thought, never mind. they all know about you by now.

you just insulted and ridiculed 2 of the game`s greatest athletes.

mods: are you afraid of this poster or what?
I'd prefer to insult you, honestly.

I'm not insulting anyone.

You're just happy Frauderer will now bend over for everybody, not only Nadull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
Clay Monster has acccess to younger chicks that are more fit.

now how about some possible names?

1. Boy : Pinnochio Federer

2.Girl : Maggy Federerova
Chicks? Ask Lalo and Verdasco and they'll tell you the locker room stories.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:26 AM   #193
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Awww, baby Fed. How sweet! Congrats to them! Just don't name the baby Tiger if it's a boy.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:33 AM   #194
country flag cocrcici

cocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Roger & Mirka!
cocrcici is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:34 AM   #195
country flag sawan66278

sawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a MAJOR development in the men's game. And, another challenge that Federer must now face. If, and I'm assuming by his interaction with children that he will, plays an active role in his child's life, then you could very well see Federer go the way of Sampras over the next year or so. Ask any parent: late nights with little or no sleep are the norm...and you WANT to be around your kids all the time. Travel becomes less appealing...home more important.

And that dip in the training as a result...that drop in the desire...the sting that comes from losses? The only athlete I've seen in an individual sport succeed at the highest level once they had children is Tiger Woods.

And, as evidenced by the rock on her finger, I'm assuming wedding plans will play a major role too.

Roland Garros 2010: THE RETURN OF THE KING

Quote:
"If going to the ledge so often, both mentally and physically, shaves a couple years off of Rafael Nadal's career, so be it. Because of him, and because of his performances in matches like this, we've gotten to see just how far the sport can push a man"

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/4...f95a57d421.gif
sawan66278 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote