The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2009, 05:09 PM   #76
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

FT Norwich 1 Plymouth 0

We're now 4 points clear of the bottom, and we're playing the team below us next week. A team we lose to more often than not but hopefully the boys'll be fired up enough
My goodness Scotland are 3-0 up in the rugby!!! At least we'll have had the lead at one point in the match

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #77
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

And you're still ahead of us Lesley We'll need to get some 'ireland's call' going methinks!!! well done to norwich. I feel all left out now

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:31 PM   #78
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Aw but you can't feel left out when your footie team is top of (arguably) the best league in the world!!!
This is unheard of though, we've been leading this rugby match for nearly half an hour!!!

Old 03-14-2009, 05:34 PM   #79

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

You'll probably win the bloody match too and Andy will lose ... that's the way my day seems to be going!!!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 05:37 PM   #80
country flag gwumwen

gwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond repute

Eimear
ManU is still and will be the top of the league, Andy will win and we will find a stream to see Gillou!
gwumwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #81
country flag MsTree

Noooooooooo! Andy will be fine And so will Gillou

Old 03-14-2009, 05:47 PM   #82

Thanks for the support guys. I appreciate it Its nice to come on here when you're feeling down because you're always guaranteed to be cheered up

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 06:11 PM   #83
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Almost leaving to football Good evening, and I see you when I get back
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #84
country flag MsTree

Ellen
And normal service is resumed in the rugby!

Old 03-14-2009, 06:41 PM   #85

Enjoy the football Ellen What's the score in the rugby Les? I'm watching Muzza at the mo

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 07:05 PM   #86
country flag MsTree

I'm watching him too but Ireland won 22-15 and a very creditable performance from both teams imo, especially from us as we're normally so bad

Old 03-14-2009, 07:09 PM   #87

Aw thanks ... a bit of good news. Sorry about Les but I'm glad you're pleased with your boys' performance. That's all you can ask. Go Murray ... not playing his best but WHAT A PASS to get him those set points ... BRILLIANT!!! And well done on the 1st set

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 08:10 PM   #88
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Hello my fellow sports lovers

Eimear I watched some of the match in a bar before I went to our game,and mistakes were more the order of the day. Man U hadn't lost for a year at Old Trafford,thats something to be very proud of You're still in such a strong position for the title,and have that game in hand

Les Great job,so pleased for you,your manager is doing a brilliant job,Butcher has really galvanised your team.

Geez where do I start with our match,we were brilliant from start to finish,but only had one goal to show for it,incredible. We battered them,constantly pouring forward. David Mooney scored again in the 53rd minute. Mooney, on loan from Reading, headed home after 53 minutes after Gary Doherty had nodded back a corner from Sammy Clingan.

Once again Alan Gow had a brilliant game,he and Sammy Clingan have a good understanding.

Some of the football was delightful,we continued where we left off on Tuesday vs Cardiff.

Yet the atmosphere was less lively than on Tuesday night. The scenes of joy at the end were wonderful. I came out of the ground crying with joy,because its great to see this kind of football,from my team again

And our Under 18 team beat the old enemy Ipswich earlier in the day

The only blot was the weather We didn't get much sun today

Pics to come

The rugby was close,well done to both teams Congratulations and comisserations to you Eimear and Les

As usual thanks for your support guys,you're awesome

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:33 PM   #89

Di, sounds like you had a great time at the match Things are starting to look up for you and I'm REALLY delighted to hear that. Can't wait to see the pics too ... hopefully you're in one of them Yeah Man U were woeful today. The defense was a shambles. I was devastated after the match, couldn't stop crying for about an hour because we weren't just beaten ... we were humiliated but then I came on here and was reassured by Lesley and Ellen so thanks guys Same as you were saying, we've got the game in hand, we're still in a strong position etc so I feel a lot better about things now. Murray won, Ireland won and I've set up a Bet 365 account to watch the Gilles match so my day is looking up I'm really pleased for you Di

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 09:38 PM   #90
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Di, I'm delighted that your team did well again. I sure can imagine that you had some tears from joy Really happy for you

Before the match, I already thought that I had better not watched ManU-Liverpool - I would make a comparison again with Belgium football, which is terrible and sad and pathetic... I have not much to say about the match, besides that both teams sucked and that the referee should buy some glasses. The match ended at 0-0, no one deserved more than 1 point. Point final.

One picture, just to show you my team. You can see Maazou saying goodbye. The player with him is our captain, Doll. And in the back on the right, you can see my favourite Killian Overmeire.

"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote