The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 40 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-08-2009, 01:34 AM   #586
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

County won 2-1

Still we've 7 Norwich goals to celebrate I see Cody had another assist bless him
I'm too sad/drunk to post anymore tonight Thank you Norwich and Andy Murray for saving my sporting weekend

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2009, 10:29 AM   #587
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Awww Les

Well here's something to cheer you up A slideshow and a report from the match,since I'm too tired to do one We really did do a professional job,they scared us a bit in the first 10 minutes,after that we got hold of the match,and played really well. Paulton can be very proud of qualifying for the FA Cup for the first time. The Paulton fans were so welcoming and friendly to us

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/conte...A07%3A26%3A673

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club

Last edited by patchett : 11-10-2009 at 09:53 PM.
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #588
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

I've been slightly distracted tonight whilst watching Gilles,Norwich just won Johnstone's Paint Trophy q/final on penalties(5-3) after match ended 0-0 at FT(at Swindon). Friends were at the game,and every time a penalty went in my phone kept going off

Cody had a full game Our penalty scorers Owain Tudor Jones,Stephen Hughes,Michael Nelson,Jens Berthel-Askou,and Jamie Cureton scored the winning pen after Craig Easton missed pen for Swindon.

All this with Grant Holt and Simon Lappin suspended!!

Last edited by patchett : 11-10-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:02 PM   #589
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

It's all good!

I'm still speechless from Gillou's match

Old 11-14-2009, 09:03 AM   #590
country flag but-it's-ok

Good luck to the Caley Jags against Airdrie U today Hope you had a lovely day yesterday Les

I'm off to Carrow Road,we're playing Tranmere this afternoon. Before I go I want to post this lovely video that pulled on my heartstrings when I saw it this morning. A little boy who has fought with kidney disease all of his 5 years met with our players at the training ground yesterday and will be at the match today Here it is,I cried after I watched it!

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/conte...A37%3A46%3A960

A plea to other sports fans,come and join us we'd love some company. Bye for now

Old 11-16-2009, 07:22 AM   #591
country flag MsTree

We both got 2-0s

Old 11-16-2009, 10:58 AM   #592
country flag but-it's-ok

Les Happy with the result on Saturday, Wes and 'The Doc'!!

I don't even know who scored Caley's goals!!

I had to dash to take my laptop in for repairs before going to the match on Saturday. The power cable that connects to the back of the laptop is bust,and there's a virus on my computer that got in between my windows firewall and norton So I doubt I will get my laptop back before I arrive in London.

I am having to rely on my local library,cos the other two laptops I have are work ones and cant be used for browsing and logging on sites like this one. And my library even blocks FB games like Cafeworld and Farmville!! I cant find anyone to lend my a laptop!!!!

I will post in here when I can Take care

Old 12-06-2009, 09:00 AM   #593
country flag but-it's-ok

Les,so sorry about Caley Its so frustrating when teams take the lead in matches for what seems like game in game out,and not turning it into a win

Skipper Holt scored his 19th goal of the season after 21 minutes with a superb header from Chris Martin's cross.

Wes Hoolahan made it 11 for the campaign 11 minutes later with a curling shot that grazed the head of Oldham skipper Sean Gregan on its way in. We battered them for almost the whole game,just one of those days when we didn't get the goal tally we deserved. There's such confidence in the whole squad,the place is buzzing. I cant believe we're 3rd,above Colchester who handed out our record home defeat 7-1 on the opening day of the season!!

I found this pic from yesterdays game vs Oldham,Wes and Grant,after the opening goal scored by Holt I knew they'd capture this

Old 12-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #594
country flag MsTree

I don't know what it is about us just now, I've got almost a Gillou mentality about it, I only worry when we get the first goal

Still, we're safely mid-table, we're obviously not pushing for promotion this season but there's only 3 pts separating 3rd to 7th teams so anything might happen. It's such a hard league to get out of, far more competitive than the SPL!

Old 12-06-2009, 06:00 PM   #595
country flag but-it's-ok

I'm sure I posted a pic this morning Anyway,a slide show from the game

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/conte...A51%3A08%3A773

Old 12-12-2009, 05:13 PM   #596
country flag MsTree

We managed to hold onto a lead
1-0. What actually makes me even happier is that my boy Stevie Hislop scored twice today for Arbroath, in a game where his manager, Jim Weir, had to play as a trialist (he's 40!) due to loads of injuries in the squad Good fight from Arbroath but coming back from 0-3 at HT was a step too far, it finished 3-4 Hissy!

Old 12-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #597
country flag but-it's-ok

Caley

Hissy Sad that all his efforts were in vain though

Our game vs Yeovil was amazing The first hour was totally forgettable for us Every time we pressed forward we kept getting caught off-side!! We went in at half-time a goal down!!

Then with our first shot on target we equalised with an hour of the game gone Grant Holt's strength took him past Nathan Smith and his low cross into the six-yard box gave Chris Martin the simple chance to tuck the ball home for his 11th goal of the season.
City went ahead on 65 minutes when Russell's free-kick was met with a powerful header by Doherty that gave McCarthy no chance.

But the celebrations were cut short when Yeovil levelled inside two minutes, MacDonald latching on to a half-chance on the edge of the area and lashing a right-foot shot past Forster. We made a double substitution with 10 minutes left when Hughes and MacDonald were introduced.

In a sensational finish in stoppage time, Yeovil substitute Obika gave his side the lead with a near-post header from a cross by Alcock, but in the dying seconds McCarthy denied Chris Martin by saving with his legs before the final City raid brought its reward. Doherty appeared to get the final touch from Russell Martin's ball into the box and also picked up a caution for his celebration.

Breathless I felt certain we were gonna lose yesterday all game So happy to escape with a point

Old 12-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #598
country flag but-it's-ok

The 6 goal thriller from Saturday Brief highlights!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._2/8411101.stm

Cody on GMTV The sound isn't great but I thought you might like to see Cody

Old 12-14-2009, 09:28 PM   #599
country flag but-it's-ok

I just visited the Arbroath website and found a pic of Hissy,I remember that pic you posted of the both of you together Les,I know its around somewhere on here You looked great,he's not bad either

I'll look out for their results too

Old 12-14-2009, 10:08 PM   #600
country flag MsTree

Aw Cody bless him!!!

This photo?

Hissy arrives for a blether at half time and inadvertently meets the woman of his dreams