The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2009, 01:06 PM   #511
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Irish gaelic and Scottish gaelic are quite different apparently, Irish gaelic has more swears and Scottish gaelic has more words for rain Scottish gaelic has Lewis gaelic and Skye gaelic too, I'm assuming this will be Skye gaelic as that's where the gaelic college is. It's all greek to me I'm hoping for subtitles

Just that you're supporting us will be good luck, that's Vettle and Gillou already today so I'm hoping Caley Thistle will be the last in the trio of good luck

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2009, 01:08 PM   #512
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

My boyfriend just happens to understand gaelic be it Irish or Scottish It is all greek to me though,thoughthe nearest I come to any gaelic on a daily basis is listening to Enya

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #513
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

you're a lucky charm!
Completely against the run of play, Eagle's just scored for us! The most improbable goal too

Old 10-04-2009, 02:47 PM   #514
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Caley just scored The ones against the run of play are the best ones,to annoy the opposition some more

Always happy to lend support

Old 10-04-2009, 03:47 PM   #515
country flag but-it's-ok

4 minutes of added time!! Come on Caley,hold on!!

Old 10-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #516
country flag but-it's-ok

Congrats Caley Congrats Les,well done Robert,so happy for you,you're in a Cup Final!!

Old 10-04-2009, 03:54 PM   #517
country flag MsTree

We've got a cup final to look forward to!

Not the best match I've ever watched!

Thanks Di! You have been a lucky charm today!

Old 10-04-2009, 03:57 PM   #518
country flag but-it's-ok

Never mind the performance,its the score that counts

Are you gonna try and get a ticket for the Cup Final Les?

Old 10-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #519
country flag MsTree

No, I'm still on my boycott. The flag stealer has managed to hold onto his job, albeit with a 40% paycut

We've got a derby match with County in Dingwall in a few weeks time so I'm going to that!

Old 10-04-2009, 04:16 PM   #520
country flag but-it's-ok

That guy!!!!!

Well then,enjoy the derby game at their place,and rub in the fact you're in a Cup Final at their expense

I'll be thinking of you there,and sending you good vibes

Old 10-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #521
country flag but-it's-ok

And of course I'll be pulling for Caley to win the ALBA Cup The Cup Final is on 22nd November,same day as ATP World Finals begin

Old 10-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #522
country flag MsTree

I'll be in London anyway I think we're going to see Chelsea v Wolves on the Saturday, I've got tickets for Tues & Wed of the WTFs

So I'll be sending good vibes too

Old 10-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #523
country flag but-it's-ok

Les,I have a ticket for Wednesday for London(afternoon session)

Old 10-04-2009, 05:52 PM   #524
country flag MsTree

DO YOU????? Wow! Let's do lunch (or a late breakfast) I'm in the cheap seats, for that session I'm in BK 413 row E seat 700 and something

Old 10-05-2009, 08:42 PM   #525
country flag but-it's-ok

A little present for you Les,just in case you haven't seen our goals from Saturday against Bristol Rovers I only saw one goal go in at the end I was sitting in(well standing in cos we scored so regularly) and that was the 5th goal from sub Jamie Cureton All the 1st half goals were scored in front of the Norwich and Peterborough Stand and I was in the upper tier in the Barclay

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._2/8289470.stm