The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #466
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Hamilton have equalised 1-1

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #467
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah a close range header

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #468
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

FT 1-1 A point is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick...
We're back up to 9th Squeaky bum midweek coming up...

Old 05-10-2009, 02:58 PM   #469
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Les Caley threw the kitchen sink at Hamilton after McArthur got sent off,but Caley were the best side throughout anyway. Another point to the tally is better than nothing Yikes away to Motherwell next Squeaky bum time again indeed. Hope for the best

Old 05-13-2009, 04:33 PM   #470
country flag but-it's-ok

Smile Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Good luck Caley Jags

News on Norwich

1. Our Chairman and Chief Executive relinquished their positions on the Board y'day
2. Our keeper David Marshall is having talks with Cardiff,a six figure sum has been agreed.
3. We have appointed Gunny for a further season as Boss-without replacements on the Board

Old 05-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #471
country flag MsTree

Di

FT 2-2, we were mathematically safe from relegation for 23 minutes in that match

Squeaky bum time extends to the weekend - we're playing Killie, their striker Kevin Kyle is on fire just now

Old 05-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #472
country flag but-it's-ok

Les they equalised after 79 minutes

Nevertheless another good point in the bag Kevin KyleI remember him at Sunderland during 2003/04, he scored a few goals that season(16 or something like that)..then he was never that prolific again.. There's 10 other players in the Killie teamp,don't worry about them either Up the Caley Jags

Old 05-14-2009, 07:11 PM   #473
country flag MsTree

St Mirren are now at the bottom, there's 4 points separating the bottom 5 teams
A lot can happen still (2 games to go) but the bottom line is if Falkirk beat St Mirren and we get anything at all then St Mirren go down. I desparately want that to happen as we have Falkirk at home on the last day of the season and that's where they usually beat us

Old 05-16-2009, 09:10 AM   #474
country flag but-it's-ok

Good luck Caley Jags

Lets hope the only r word you're talking about after 5.00pm today is

Old 05-16-2009, 10:42 AM   #475
country flag MsTree

Old 05-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #476
country flag but-it's-ok

Les I'm gutted for Caley Another late goal That Kyle guy-your worst fears came true

Old 05-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #477
country flag MsTree

So it goes to the last day for us, Falkirk and St Mirren, any sort of result for us and Falkirk go down. At least we have some sort of initiative in that we're not depending on any other results

Old 05-23-2009, 09:43 AM   #478
country flag but-it's-ok

Wink Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Good luck Caley Jags

I'm out for a walk shortly so I won't see the result until late afternoon,but I'll be thinking of you Les,suffering unbearable tension

Old 05-23-2009, 01:38 PM   #479
country flag MsTree

We lost 1-0, we're relegated so I'm in good company Di
There are positives, and I'll be able to articulate them later when I've sobered up a bit Consoling fellow Caley Thistle fans just now and then I'm going to attack my garden like it's never been attacked before....

Old 05-23-2009, 05:40 PM   #480
country flag but-it's-ok

Les,I'm so sorry for Caley

They'll be back in the SPL at the end of next season I will always follow their fortunes with you come what may

Hope you feel better for theand attacked the garden so you felt like you were using the pent up frustration and sadness positively

Chin up