The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #451
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Thanks Di! We need it!
Have you been away somewhere? Not seen you this week!
You've lost Gillou from your sig

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #452
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Total oversight I mess with my sig too much,way too many people in it-cant help myself- He's there now

Just haven't been too good Les-don't worry everything is fine now Thanks for your concern

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #453
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Aw Di hope you're feeling much better

I noticed Neil Robertson was a new addition too ~ he's lovely and definitely a future champion!

Old 05-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #454
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Les I'm feeling much better thanks

Neil rocks Les. When I was on hols recently I actually went past the snooker centre where he practices in Cambridge just a little walk from Cambridge United FC I had a 'Where Neil treads I finally trod'moment Thing is he enjoys what he's doing..yes he smashes the balls a bit hard,and sometimes makes big boo-boos tactically etc..he's entertaining whatever he does..I've followed him ever since he won his first tournie in Aberdeen..I watched on TV. I loved his run in the Worlds because he answered a few critics who said..oh he pays too much attention to his hair,and not enough to practising He tried to change his game and got kinda stuck..but he reverted to doing what comes naturally,playing aggressively. He's so much fun,great for the game And he's just a nice,regular guy

Old 05-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #455
country flag MsTree

His hair does look amazing ~ he's the Verdasco of the snooker world

Old 05-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #456
country flag but-it's-ok

His hair just has the'I just got out of bed and rubbed my hair look Yeah - I like the comparision with Verdasco Les

Old 05-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #457
country flag MsTree

Gosh I just read the thread about Richie, tested positive for cocaine allegedly Never would've thought it of him! He could get a two year ban apparently, what an idiot!

Old 05-10-2009, 05:55 AM   #458
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ictmee View Post
Gosh I just read the thread about Richie, tested positive for cocaine allegedly Never would've thought it of him! He could get a two year ban apparently, what an idiot!

WTF....................
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:00 AM   #459
country flag but-it's-ok

The situation with Ritchie-I am shocked,staggered..

Les I just realised the Caley are on Setanta Sports this afternoon. Thats so unfair-cos I don't get Setanta and my mates don't have it either Do you have Setanta Les,or a place to see the match? I hope you do

Good luck Caley Jags

Our Board are in their usual denial stance They denied they have appointed Gunny for another season. Former Canary Mark Robins has been linked with the Managers Job. Its time others in that Board stood up to be counted. Our winger Lee Croft is strongly being linked with Derby..thats all I know. Time for answers and action..sitting on the fence is useless

The only good to come out of our relegation is that season ticket holders who renewed before relegation will get a reduction. I'd like a reduction in rubbish around Carrow Road too

Old 05-10-2009, 08:11 AM   #460
country flag MsTree

I think those Miami cheerleaders were a bad influence on him, they were Roddick fans after all
Seriously, I can't believe he took it knowingly, too much at stake, I'm not a fan but he's not daft and would know the consequences!

If you want to put yourself through the pain and torture that is a Caley Thistle match ~
http://www.atdhe.net/6985/watch-inverness-vs-hamilton
All cheerleaders gratefully accepted! Except Miami ones obviously...
We could do with a result today, Falkirk and Killie drew yesterday so we're only 3 points clear and three matches left after today. Come on the Caley Jags!!!

Old 05-10-2009, 08:20 AM   #461
country flag but-it's-ok

Wow thanks for the link Les,how nice of atdhe.net to stream the match I'm sure it won't be a torture Happy to be a cheerleader for Caley I'll watch F1 first then watch the stream of Caley I'll follow the scoreflashes until I can see the match. Oh lazy Sunday and a change of plan for lunch

Old 05-10-2009, 10:01 AM   #462
country flag MsTree

One day I'll tell you the story of why I stopped going to matches still, my self-imposed exile might be ending soon enough

I'm totally rooting for Button, what a great start to the season for him, it's fantastic that he's finally in a decent car! I'm getting into F1 more again this season, I stopped watching it after watching Senna's last race

Old 05-10-2009, 11:26 AM   #463
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ictmee View Post
One day I'll tell you the story of why I stopped going to matches still, my self-imposed exile might be ending soon enough

I'm totally rooting for Button, what a great start to the season for him, it's fantastic that he's finally in a decent car! I'm getting into F1 more again this season, I stopped watching it after watching Senna's last race
Well whenever you're ready Les I hope you can end the exile and go back to watch

I almost stopped going altogether a few weeks ago,there's astory in there,but I overcame it,I will never stop going to football.

I'm torn between Button and Vettel,I've become a big fan of both of them this season. My first love was always motorbikes but F1 is so hot this year Have to say I also lost interest after Senna died,for a very long time

Old 05-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #464
country flag MsTree

Button

GOAL!!! Caley Thistle ~ Foran in sunny Inverness

Old 05-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #465
country flag but-it's-ok

Oooh I missed the goal to put the kettle on Always the same

Its sunny here too Les Nice to see the sun is shining in Inverness

Yep pleased for Button,pity Seba couldn't get 3rd.. Wasn't very exciting race really. Oh well