The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 30 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #436
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Well we won 2-1 both our goals from defenders, Munro and Tokely, we're back up to the dizzy heights of fourth from bottom and still four points clear...

Code:
7  	Motherwell  	34  	-9  	41
8 	Hamilton 	34 	-20 	37
9 	Inverness CT 	34 	-19 	35
10 	Kilmarnock 	34 	-13 	34
11 	St Mirren 	34 	-17 	34
12 	Falkirk 	34 	-15 	31
Here's a wee video of the day we won the league I was somewhere in the happy throng too

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #437
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Really pleased about Caley Les

As for us well..:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are a total laughing stock..3-0 down inside the 1st half an hour,OMG Final score 4-2

I'm actually not upset....just very,very,very angry...and I'm not like that often. Of course they're all blaming Delia The players are not good enough...the rest of the Board who made crap decisions,and the players need to go,just go. We have a very good youth team,Gunny if you are given the job next season,please,please,please put some of the young guys in. They actually want to play for the club...the players that played today are a disgrace..other than Sammy Clingan and our keeper David Marshall. A section of our fans sang'You're not fit to wear the shirt' and the surreal sound coming from both sets of fans 'Stand up if you're going down'

I just cannot believe what is happening to my club.......

Right now I have disturbing visions of us leaving the league altogether by 2012..either skint or just not good enough even for a place in the Football League

I will keep the faith,heaven help me!!

City till I Die.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:31 PM   #438
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Di
Don't know what to say, I was depressed enough watching the live scores come in, it must've been terrible for you being there! Plymouth didn't do you any favours either Hopefully next season you can regroup, start playing the young lads and your manager will have a bit more time to shape his team

Old 05-05-2009, 08:40 PM   #439
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United

Wooo finals!!

| San Antonio Spurs | NY Mets| Pittsburgh Penguins
~Cristiano Ronaldo ~ Albert Pujols ~ Ricky Rubio
*Raine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #440
country flag MsTree

They just annihilated Arsenal, it was scary to watch! Poor Darren Fletcher, missing the Final, there's no way he should've been sent off!

So who will meet them in Rome?

Chelsea or Barca?

Old 05-06-2009, 08:18 AM   #441
country flag Naina

Naina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Di
Sorry abt your team.
On the other hand I hope Barcelona Whoop Chelsea out of the stadium . I still havent gotten over Liverpool's defeat. Looks like we are gonn have a trophy less season

VAMOS BARCA
Naina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:15 PM   #442
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ictmee View Post
So who will meet them in Rome?

Chelsea or Barca?

Go Chelsea

rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:23 PM   #443
country flag MsTree

I was out last night and missed the match
What a mental one, sounds like the ref had a mare, Chelsea denied 2 stonewall pens! No excuse for Drogba losing the plot though, I wouldn't be surprised if he got shunted next season.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #444
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Quote:
I was out last night and missed the match
What a mental one, sounds like the ref had a mare, Chelsea denied 2 stonewall pens! No excuse for Drogba losing the plot though, I wouldn't be surprised if he got shunted next season.
sweetie everything is so mental lately /Gillou, Chelsea.....everything/ but the refferee is not the one to blame. Chelsea were pathetic.....they've scored just one goal in two legs and had decided that this should be enough for them to go to Rome. but it didn't. they can now blame only themselves for that loss not the ref!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 06:59 PM   #445
country flag MsTree

Barca only scored one goal in two legs and it was enough for them...
The Chelsea fans at work looked very sorry for themselves today, none of them were blaming the ref though, they all said Chelsea were dismal Barca were the better team and deserved to go through, and I can't help but support any team that play in blue and red stripes And Messi is gradually taking over from Nedved as my absolute favourite footie player so it's not all bad

Old 05-08-2009, 04:51 AM   #446
country flag Naina

Naina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Barca only scored one goal in two legs and it was enough for them...
The Chelsea fans at work looked very sorry for themselves today, none of them were blaming the ref though, they all said Chelsea were dismal Barca were the better team and deserved to go through, and I can't help but support any team that play in blue and red stripes And Messi is gradually taking over from Nedved as my absolute favourite footie player so it's not all bad
Now thats some football player. Chelsea were offbeat and Barca were solid but not spectacular. The final should be a good one and I hope the trophy goes to Espania
Old 05-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #447
country flag rtgy

Lightbulb Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23132983@N02/2526593301/

Quote:
Chelsea and england footballer frank lampard does not seem that concerned over losing the champions league final as he is seen enjoying some drinks and getting very cosy with a young mystery blonde woman whom he kisses!

Franky didn't waste his time as it seems.............
probably he'll find a way how to relax...............this year too....

Last edited by rtgy : 05-08-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #448
country flag Naina

I thought he was married or something The woman has sharapova's atrocious haircut.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #449
country flag rtgy

Wink Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naina View Post
I thought he was married or something The woman has sharapova's atrocious haircut.
no he wasn's married but have two children/Luna and Isla/ from his ex fiancée Elen Rives....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_L...#Personal_life
Old 05-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #450
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Frank is a rascal and a half Good job he still concentrates on the pitch

Good luck to Caley tomorrow Les I'll keep an eye on the score

Thanks for your continued support of this thread guys,really appreciate it

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote