The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-22-2009, 06:45 PM   #226
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Who were Real playing Ellen?

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2009, 06:48 PM   #227
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Real played UD Almeria. And Barca is winning 4-0 from Malaga CF at HT!

Liverpool won from Aston Villa with 5-0???
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #228

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

That was a good win for Real then Ellen. I was wearing my Real Madrid baseball cap today so I gave them luck Yeah Liverpool won. I hate to say it but I think they could win the league thanks to Man U's stupidity yesterday Still, I'm not going to give up hope just ye

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #229
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Real

The Liverpool score,I saw some of the match, and then had the radio on 2nd half,have to say they were very impressive and deserved to win by that score,Villa are lucky to have only conceded 5 goals.

Valencia won today away at Santander with 10 men Mata scored,Alexis was sent off after 47minutes.

Isabelle,I'll explain to you why I prefer Valencia,and post a video of Roberto Martinez a little later. I'm off to watch Ana in IW ladies final. Ajde Ana.

Later

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:54 PM   #230
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

any1 like baseball?

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:11 PM   #231

Ajde Ana indeed!!! I'm watching the Dancing on Ice final but I'll catch highlights tomorrow. Enjoy it Di Hi Hellas (sorry don't know your name but I'm Eimear anyway ) I'm not all that into baseball to be honest. It's really not shown over in Ireland or the UK

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #232
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Andrew Sorry, I'm not into baseball

Di, I thought you missed cyclocross too? I need a hug

I'm gonna watch Ana too. Last Serbian standing! Ajde! I don't like Vera But the wind is OMG!
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #233

Ah so your name is Andrew? Pleased to meet you Andrew

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 07:55 PM   #234
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Andrews! sorry I don't follow baseball!

Di! it's very sad! some will not play again! the local leagues are brutal, hard fouls, career ending injuries and this kind off stuff, my friends don't have access to the doctors pro players have, they can only go the social security some months later. some friends have being troubled by injuries for years, they play because they love football and does not matter wins or losses, what is important is health, it breaks my heart when they are at home and can not move and stay in bed because of the pain they have. it's better to stop and they are only 24-25 years old. let's move on. better.
very curious to see your explanation of Valencia and looking forward to see the video of one of the 3 amigos, Roberto.
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #235

Oh Isabelle have a my darling

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 08:06 PM   #236
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

well I'm still mad about the bloody rugby
Cloudygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:08 PM   #237

Did England lose Tori? I wasn't following the English match tbh. Who were they playing? The Auld Enemy?

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #238
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute

muchas gracias Eimear! eres tan buena persona!

why do you wear a Real Madrid cap?
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #239

I like baseball caps anyway Isabelle and I quite like Real Madrid so my Mom was in Madrid and she visited the Bernabeu and brought me home a RM baseball cap

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #240
country flag anaquot

anaquot has a reputation beyond reputeanaquot has a reputation beyond reputeanaquot has a reputation beyond reputeanaquot has a reputation beyond reputeanaquot has a reputation beyond reputeanaquot has a reputation beyond reputeanaquot has a reputation beyond reputeanaquot has a reputation beyond reputeanaquot has a reputation beyond reputeanaquot has a reputation beyond reputeanaquot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
any1 like baseball?
Andrew? Raine and I discussed the Mets a while back. I don't follow it so much. Lauren and I are from the Red Sox nation (Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont and a bit of Connecticutt) so I hear talk on the radio here and there and there are reports on the nightly news. I love to stop on the sports radio stations and listen in for a while so maybe if you throw something out I could jump in with a know-nothing comment and sort of wing it