The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #211
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

of course I do Tori They are SO CUTE playing doubles together. They definitely need to play more together they really do!!! I really don't mind Richie's cap I really don't mind. It's what makes him Richie imho

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2009, 05:30 PM   #212
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

But his hair is lovely.

I want to see it.

I'm really annoyed with the Musketeers for playing doubs at Indian wells but not together. It feels like cheating
Cloudygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:32 PM   #213

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

I know right??? I can't understand why Gilles played doubles with Jeremy and not with Gael. It's just MADNESS. He's cheating on them and he doesn't even care. Although Marion and I reckon Gilles and Gael had a huge row over Carine's presence in IW That could be why. Jo didn't play doubles did he?

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 05:38 PM   #214
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think so but he is playing in Miami.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:40 PM   #215

Is Gilles playing with Jeremy again? Do you know who Jo is playing with?

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 05:56 PM   #216
country flag Cloudygirl

Yup with Jeremy and Jo is playing with Mika
Old 03-22-2009, 05:58 PM   #217
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Eimear,here's the Miami doubles list Gilles and Jeremy are teaming up again. Jo is partnering Michael Llodra.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...73&postcount=3

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:15 PM   #218

Hmmm I wonder if Forget encouraged Jo and Mika to play together to give him an extra option for DC doubles? It is such a shame that they're all entered and not pairing up with each other 'cause that would be so much fun!!! Thanks for the list Di

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 06:18 PM   #219
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute

went this afternoon to my friends football match, they were playing an away game against one of the worst teams in the league. they lost 1-0, goal scored in the last minute. they have just won 1 match since november and they will be relegated, they are last in the standings. made me feel very sad for them. didn't know what to say at the end of the match.
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:19 PM   #220

Oh that really sucks for your friend Isabelle. its a horrible feeling seeing someone go through tough times, especially on the sporting field, and not knowing what to say

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 06:30 PM   #221
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute

my friends started the local league very well, they were leaders at the beginning and are one of the strongest teams but they have being plagued by injuries since november. that's the sad thing, they are always in pain because of the injuries, the local matches are brutal. they are in the pub right now trying to drink as much as possible to forget another defeat.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #222
country flag isabelle86

Li, why do you like Valencia CF instead of Real or Barça? it's a great choice, my fave players are Silva, Villa and Albiol. don't know who Martinez is. I guess Martinez is Roberto.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #223
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Isabelle Thats so Constant injuries mean your friends team could never be settled on the pitch,always having to try new systems of play. If they couldn't play the same 11 players even from one game to the next,no wonder things got so bad for them. I do hope none of your friends team had any bad injuries That loss today must have been really heartbreaking

Hopefully they can all be fit for next season,and play as a settled,happy team.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:44 PM   #224
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Di I miss cyclocross so much! I just got my uncle's pictures and I keep staring at them

Especially at this one, my boy is so concentrated http://picasaweb.google.com/ellenv88...78146663610786

Real won Now Barca needs to lose
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:45 PM   #225

That is such a story Isabelle. Injuries are terrible things they really are. Its such a pity to think only for injuries it would have been a different story. I TOTALLY agree with Di. If you can't play the same 11 consistently it's going to be hard. Let's hope they can come back next season fitter and stronger than ever

Simon Monfils Gasquet