The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-22-2009, 10:35 AM   #196
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Good morning to Vick, Eimear and Di!

Di, I loved your report of your trip to Birmingham and great to listen your BF Craig was so happy because Ireland had won the Six Nations. I guess you later celebrate at home.... you're so lucky to have travel down under and visit Flinders Park, it's my biggest tennis dream. did you travel on a plane? how many days? the uso has a great atmosphere but you need great seats at Ashe -too big stadium-, Armstrong and the Granstand are great, the rest of the courts are all the same. lacks the tradition.

Eimear, you will have plenty of fun, you can speak french so well and that's a big advantage!
first time! is the best! you're living like a dream! are you going the 1st week or 2nd week? t's better than fotball because you can see your fave player Gillou closer at the practise ground and talk and take pics with him. it will be an amazing and uneleivable experience! Paris is also a lovely city and the nightlife is very cool.
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #197
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Yup yup Ireland rule the rugby world Its not often we win things so when we do we should celebrate!!! We're going the first week Isabelle so we'll have more of a chance to see the Frenchies in action

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:06 AM   #198
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute

the first week is the best because all as you said the players are in action and you can see all of them!! cool!!
which one are you most interested to see?
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:06 PM   #199
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
Thanks to Marion I'm going to RG this year for two days. We have tickets for Centre Court for 1 day and I think it was court 1 the second day. I'm really looking forward to it I must admit I've never been to live tennis before so it'll be so special!
wah I'm so jealous. I wish I could go - silly new job how dare it get in the way of tennis viewing

You will have a fabulous time.
Cloudygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #200

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Need you even ask Isabelle ... Gillou of course Apart from Gilles the other 3 musketeers and Andy Murray

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #201

It's such a pity you can't go to tennis Tori but please God next year everything will be settled and you'll be able to go then

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 04:52 PM   #202
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hope I want to see a live clay match so much!!!

If you see Richie can you please tell him from me to ditch the bloody cap or at least to ditch it for the knock up before the match so I can perve on him slightly Oh and tell Gillou to iron his shorts
Old 03-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #203
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
Lets hope I want to see a live clay match so much!!!

If you see Richie can you please tell him from me to ditch the bloody cap or at least to ditch it for the knock up before the match so I can perve on him slightly Oh and tell Gillou to iron his shorts
I wonder how those things go... Ernests always shows up with completely wrinkled shirts and shorts too If they get ironed, it's time for me to wonder what they do to eachother in the lockers How can those clothes get so wrinkled from just waiting for a match or hanging around?

Real Madrid-UD Almería 1-0 HT
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #204

I really am corrupting you Ellen Imagine what they get up to indeed! Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing a live match. We've got tickets for Phillipe Chatrier court so let's hope we see some big names play. I'll pass those messages on Tori but I can't guarantee Gillou will still be talking to me after I ask him about his sex life with Gael

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #205
country flag Cloudygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post
I wonder how those things go... Ernests always shows up with completely wrinkled shirts and shorts too If they get ironed, it's time for me to wonder what they do to eachother in the lockers How can those clothes get so wrinkled from just waiting for a match or hanging around?

I don't know but when I saw Gilles play this week he looked like he had fallen asleep in his clothes and then gone straight onto Court.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:02 PM   #206
country flag Cloudygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
I really am corrupting you Ellen Imagine what they get up to indeed! Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing a live match. We've got tickets for Phillipe Chatrier court so let's hope we see some big names play. I'll pass those messages on Tori but I can't guarantee Gillou will still be talking to me after I ask him about his sex life with Gael
you can use my question first as a lead in. Ask what he was doing with Gael to get his clothes so creased.

If you see Rafa I will be so jealous. Seeing Rafa on clay is my ideal scenario.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #207

Knowing Gilles and how bad he is getting up in the mornings he probably did sleep in his clothes and wake up and run onto court Now I LIKE your thinking Tori What a FANTASTIC idea!!!! Oh that would be a dream come true to see Rafa. It would really make my day

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #208
country flag Cloudygirl

If you see Rafa I may be so envious I will never speak to you again. Rafa on clay would just be amazing. I have already seen Gael and Gilles looking pretty together so thats all good but Richie on any surface would be good he cannot avoid me forever. I'm hunting him down in the grass court season.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:22 PM   #209

Now see I should never talk to YOU again having seen Gael and Gilles look pretty together Run Richie RUN!!!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #210
country flag Cloudygirl

You know you love me really.

I didnt like Gael before that doubs match but he is actually really pretty in real life. They need to play doubs again and we can both watch.

He needs to run I'm going to find out what house he is renting at Wimby and steal his hat stash when he is out. Either that or somehow bribe lacoste to deny him hats.