The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #166
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Congrats Ellen!!! nice report!
a gay referee, funny!! LOL!

Rafa-Andy, since Rafa has won this event before and Andy has never reached the final. I want to see a Andy vs Andy final.
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2009, 09:33 PM   #167
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

I support Andy since...whole my life. So I will probably root for him automatically.

The stupid thing about that hot referee is that I didn't even know he was gay! He doesn't act or look like one. I knew it just in time, before I wanted to grab him
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #168
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Gay ref

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:48 PM   #169
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute

Liz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! you made me laugh very loudly!! can not stop!!! best and most hilarious video I have seen in a long time!!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 09:50 PM   #170
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

I wish he was more like that actually. It would make it easier for me But my friend (also gay) took him to his place I can surely forget about convincing him of taking a woman in stead of a man

Murray
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
Old 03-21-2009, 09:52 PM   #171
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

First of all Les,Eimear, I am still very confident that things will still turn out fine for both your teams

Ellen 2 goals in the 2nd half Well done to Lokeren - I see that David Janczyk scored again and Yoav Ziv too

I am very pleased that Ireland won the Grand Slam in the rugby,a dramatic finish. Craig and I listened to the game on the way home,Craig was pretty ecstatic We're gonna watch the game properly tomorrow,we recorded it.

Our game vs Birmingham. Unbelieveable. First thing to say was that I was in amongst 2,000 Norwich fans who had made the trip(almost double the number that was expected) We played really well,I can honestly say Birmingham were very fortunate to get away with a point,they scored against the run of play when they were gifted a goal courtesy of our keeper, David Marshall,who dropped a cross. He was then was impeded as Cameron Jerome rolled the ball into an empty net - the refere let the goal stand We had the ball in the net as early as the 4th minute of the game when central defender Jason Shackell headed in,but he was offside Alan Gow looked lively yet again,and had 3 attempts at goal in the 1st half.

The decisive moment for Norwich came after a trip by Carsley on Mooney gave the Canaries their own free-kick just a few yards outside the penalty area and it produced a superb equaliser through Clingan after 53 minutes. Simon Lappin(who was playing his first game for 18 months):worhsip: initially stood over the ball with Sammy Clingan but he then left it to his fellow midfielder to strike a perfect, curling right-foot shot past Taylor for his fourth goal of the season.

It took Birmingham 67 minutes to win their first corner

There were appeals for hand-ball by from our fans as Gow tried to turn onto a throw-in from Bertrand but the official was unmoved and, as the visitors continued to threaten, Gow brought Taylor into action with a well-struck volley. When play resumed, a long throw into the Norwich area was flicked on by Jaidi but Shackell was in the right place to head clear.

With 8 minutes left in the game we were finally under some pressure and Jon Otsemobor conceded another corner, cutting out a cross from Sinclair. Doherty got his head to Larsson's kick and the ball went out for a throw-in by the right corner flag.

As the minutes ticked away, Otsemobor made a couple of important headed clearances and then the pressure was relieved when Norwich won a free-kick after Gary Doherty was fouled. Marshall then produced an excellent save,tipping over a header from Phillips after a cross supplied by Murphy.

I'm absolutely delighted with the way we played,the players can be very proud of the way they fought after the dubious goal conceded late in the 1st half, the lads never hung their heads, and battled hard when they needed to. We outplayed them for long periods of the game,I am believing more and more that we can stay up,the backing we gave the team today was outstandingto them all. I have lost my voice from screaming encouragement

I'm very tired,so am logging off now. Until tomorrow

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #172
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

I was when he fell over but Fed just handed him loads of points after that to make up for it
I'll have to support Rafa in the next semi to even things up a bit!

Di! Good point for you today!
Thanks for the report!

Old 03-21-2009, 10:01 PM   #173
country flag MsTree

Yes!!! Andy makes a pigeon out of Fed!

Old 03-21-2009, 10:01 PM   #174
country flag isabelle86

Hi Di! wonderful article! funny times in Birmingham! see ya tomorrow!!

Andy d Federer 63 46 61! Bravo Andy!
Old 03-21-2009, 10:16 PM   #175
country flag MsTree

OK I've almost stopped leaping around my living room in joy and I'm ready for the next match.
Vamos Rafa!!!

Old 03-21-2009, 10:19 PM   #176
country flag ellen_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ictmee View Post
OK I've almost stopped leaping around my living room in joy and I'm ready for the next match.
Vamos Rafa!!!
Uh-oh, fight coming up... C'mon Andy!

Di I'm so happy for you! It's very nice to hear that there were so many fans, unexpected! Good night

Old 03-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #177
country flag MsTree

I'm only supporting Rafa as he's not getting any love from either of you!
And on a hard court I feel like I'm supporting the underdog

Old 03-21-2009, 10:28 PM   #178
country flag ellen_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ictmee View Post
I'm only supporting Rafa as he's not getting any love from either of you!
And on a hard court I feel like I'm supporting the underdog
Rafa doesn't know the word underdog .

I'm just gonna say this for probably the 9385383 time, I'm SICK of the hardcourt now! Clay and grass tennis, that's what I want

Old 03-21-2009, 10:29 PM   #179
country flag isabelle86

a Rafa vs Andy final could be very interesting. it seems that not only Andy has Federer number but he can also beat Nadal. Roddick deserves a lot of credit for the great start of the season with his new coach.
I think Andy wll win, but Rafa has prove me wrong a lot of times and Andy struggled to beat Ferrer.
hope we will see a great match!
Old 03-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #180
country flag isabelle86

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post

I'm just gonna say this for probably the 9385383 time, I'm SICK of the hardcourt now! Clay and grass tennis, that's what I want
Amen, Ellen , Amen!! can not wait for the natural surfaces and also the tour coming to Europe. We have the chance to meet our fave players and it's difficult to follow a match at 4:00 am!! Well Said!!