Transition From Radical Team to........... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-12-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
country flag dunlopkickserve

dunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Transition From Radical Team to...........

My 17 year old friend is looking to transition out of his Microgel Radical Team to an easy to use players stick because he will be playing 1st singles this year (he was 4th singles last year) at my old high school. His main weapon is a 2H BH and he is looking for a racket to compliment that, add more to his forehand, and also offer more stability on serve returns (He plays from the baseline 95% of the time). I'm not sure these are all right, but

Microgel radical pro
dunlop aerogel 200
Boris Becker 11
Yonex RDS 001 mid+
Wilson Kblade Tour

Or any other suggestions
dunlopkickserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2009, 06:14 PM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transition From Radical Team to...........

if he's looking for an easy to use players racket then none of the rackets you mentioned really fit the bill; really they are all advanced players rackets. he may prefer something in between the radical team and the rackets you've listed, such as:

babolat aero storm
dunlop aerogel 300
head microgel radical mp
wilson kblade
yonex rds 002

they are all what you would call light players rackets. they are heavier than the radical team, so they give more stability, and the extra weight and smaller headsize give more control
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote