Appreciation thread for the Adidas Boys - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-10-2009, 01:49 PM   #106
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appreciation thread for the Adidas Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
Raine, I think they're sponsored by Nike but if you want to post pics of those two players in their everyday clothes with no logos on them that would be cool
Okay.

Tony Parker from San Antonio Spurs (he's French):

w/ his wife Eva Longoria:

and David Wright from New York Mets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwumwen View Post
I remember seeing Adidas logo in Spurs hat or somewhere, so they should be sponsored by Adidas?
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwumwen View Post
Verdasco does look a lot hotter recently

And if Adidas really makes a calendar please don't do anything like this, bad example...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
"My" Chauncey is the one on the right (#7), don't get any ideas...he's mine

Tony Parker is on the left (#9)...I'm not even sure who the other player is
Don't take Tony either.

I have a lot of favorites too.

| San Antonio Spurs | NY Mets| Pittsburgh Penguins
~Cristiano Ronaldo ~ Albert Pujols ~ Ricky Rubio
*Raine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2009, 01:50 PM   #107
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only if you post your favourite Paulo pic
That's a difficult task....I have too many favorites
Invisible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #108
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
It's so funny. I have a twinsis too (fraternal, but we do look like identical twins) and I see differences in twins all the time. I don't think Mike and Bob look so much alike, Bob is the chubbier one btw
Other people always say they can't tell my sis and me apart, but we think we are very different
Mike and Bob are mirror twins We had a conversation with them about being twins the last time they were in Rotterdam. Really cute, first Bob comes up and askes if we are identical twins too. His reaction "really?" when the answer was no. Mike arrives a few minutes later with the same question and the same reaction
It was fun, we got a pic with the four of us They liked to meet other twins, because they said it doesn't happen very often at tournaments.
That is such a cute story! I love Bob and Mike I'm not a twin, but I don't have so much problems with finding differents either. I had a twin in the daycare too, and I was always the one who corrected my collegues when they mixed them up for the 194837387th time
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #109
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Raine View Post

Don't take Tony either.

I have a lot of favorites too.
I will leave him to you...even though he was quite the cutie when he was on Live With Regis and Kelly awhile back
Invisible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #110
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics Raine hun. Thanks!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:03 PM   #111

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Found this awesome pic of Gilles and I like that yellow on him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gilles29.jpg (30.6 KB, 15 views)

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #112
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
I will leave him to you...even though he was quite the cutie when he was on Live With Regis and Kelly awhile back
I have to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post
That is such a cute story! I love Bob and Mike I'm not a twin, but I don't have so much problems with finding differents either. I had a twin in the daycare too, and I was always the one who corrected my collegues when they mixed them up for the 194837387th time
I'm bad in finding out the difference. I always get the names of the twin brothers of my sister-in-law mixed up.

Quote:
Great pics Raine hun. Thanks!
You're welcome. I hope you liked it. I want to post more pictures of attractive men but it would be too out of place here since I have no idea if they wear Adidas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
It's so funny. I have a twinsis too (fraternal, but we do look like identical twins) and I see differences in twins all the time. I don't think Mike and Bob look so much alike, Bob is the chubbier one btw
Other people always say they can't tell my sis and me apart, but we think we are very different
Mike and Bob are mirror twins We had a conversation with them about being twins the last time they were in Rotterdam. Really cute, first Bob comes up and askes if we are identical twins too. His reaction "really?" when the answer was no. Mike arrives a few minutes later with the same question and the same reaction
It was fun, we got a pic with the four of us They liked to meet other twins, because they said it doesn't happen very often at tournaments.
That's so cute.

| San Antonio Spurs | NY Mets| Pittsburgh Penguins
~Cristiano Ronaldo ~ Albert Pujols ~ Ricky Rubio
*Raine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:44 PM   #113
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aw that's a really cute story Eliane! Maybe you could post that pic with the four of you? I'd love to see it!
Just don't tell my sister (BTW this pic is from 2007)
She sure wouldn't agree with me posting it
(Think I'll remove it in a few days, I told her you guys are so funny, so she might come and check out this topic )

And I've found my all time fav Nico pic!
It's a shame he isn't included when you want to buy a pool, otherwise I'd say goodbye to university and hello to that pool

Sorry it's quite small, couldn't find it in a bigger version. (Maybe it's also just me, I'm on a 8,9 inch screen, because my regular laptop crashed )
I discovered that he had a calendar with this pic on it, when it was sold out already (I should ask him for this pic in full size when I ever meet him again, my big Ecuadorian flag should give me some credit )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg piscina1.JPG (9.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg P1000600klein.JPG (34.9 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by Kezzi : 03-10-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #114
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post
It's weird, we notice it too. Lots of people never notice the difference and other say right away that they see it
Maybe I've trained myself unconsciously, because I know what it's like to get mixed up. After 22 years my sister and I got to the point where we just greet everyone back who greets us (when apart) and then come home and say "a guy/girl looking like this said hi to you"
It takes too much time to explain that you're not your sister when you're just walking to the train or something, we only do it when people actually start conversations
Old 03-10-2009, 10:50 PM   #115

I'll probably get it wrong but is Bob in the red t-shirt and Mike in the white??? That's a GREAT pic Eliane!!! 2 sets of twins ... how COOL!!! And the Nico picture is just ... If only he was included with swimming pools is right!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #116

Its like I said raine ... feel free to post any pics of any non-Adidas guys once there are no logos. Other than that I really don't mind

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-10-2009, 10:53 PM   #117
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

That is a really nice picture of you and your sister with Bob and Mike I'm so dying to meet them one day, they're great. Who are you? The one between the 2 boys or the one next to Bobby? Thanks for posting
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #118

I think eliane's the one beside Bobby if I remember rightly from pics I've seen with her and Gillou

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #119
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
I'll probably get it wrong but is Bob in the red t-shirt and Mike in the white??? That's a GREAT pic Eliane!!! 2 sets of twins ... how COOL!!! And the Nico picture is just ... If only he was included with swimming pools is right!
You're right
We thought it was cool too, ever since we found out about them, we wanted to get a pic with the four of us
Old 03-10-2009, 11:10 PM   #120
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
I think eliane's the one beside Bobby if I remember rightly from pics I've seen with her and Gillou
No, I'm the one in the middle
I died my hair darker at the time, it got lighter again in the summer (as on the pic with Gilles), but now I have it a darker shade again