Appreciation thread for the Adidas Boys - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-10-2009, 09:31 AM   #61
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appreciation thread for the Adidas Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastasie View Post
Jo does everything you can imagine for me. Ahem. He's so *gorgeous*.

Nico Lapentti is perfect from head to toe.

And Mario is just beautiful.

My three Adidas boys.

I love this thread.

(Btw, I think Gillou is very, very cute, but I rarely find him sexy.)
Good choice for your Adidas boys I'm glad you're liking this thread! Feel free to contribute any pictures/videos of your favourite Adidas boys!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #62

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys. Thought I'd get the ball rolling with a picture of our favourite Adidas twins ... step forward Bob and Mike Bryan!!!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-10-2009, 10:00 AM   #63
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Nooooooo, Raine is back!

I'm gonna claim my favourite Belgian footballer here (the right one in first pic), playing for Ajax and Olympics 08 Belgian team which is both Adidas.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg vertonghen_basten_176335h.jpg (144.0 KB, 8 views)
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:05 AM   #64

He's quite cute actually Ellen. What's his name? I'm not familiar with too many Belgian footballers I'm afraid!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #65
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Jan Vertonghen is the name

And I got another picture of the cool twins! They are not wearing Adidas, but at least they wear stripes I just love these pics so much
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bryan brothers 2b.jpg (44.5 KB, 11 views)
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
Old 03-10-2009, 10:14 AM   #66

Oh that is a great picture of the twins!!! They look really cool in that!!! Do you know I can never tell which is which. I think Mike is the slighly chubbier twin but I could be completely wrong. My brothers two best friends are twins and I can never tell them apart. I always end up calling them the wrong name

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-10-2009, 10:17 AM   #67
country flag krn81

krn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond repute

hi girls, nice topic...
can i propose one idea?
Why not having a calendar 100% gillou?
in blue is lovely, but with the grey tee shirt, he is also and also i like the green tee shirt...
there is also the white version, the yellow, the black/yellow... we can find 12 pictures for sure and at least everyone is happy, we will get for our favourite month.
krn81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:17 AM   #68
country flag ellen_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
Oh that is a great picture of the twins!!! They look really cool in that!!! Do you know I can never tell which is which. I think Mike is the slighly chubbier twin but I could be completely wrong. My brothers two best friends are twins and I can never tell them apart. I always end up calling them the wrong name
It's very easy with the Bryans though, for me. Bob is the slightly chubbier one So he's the one in blue. But they are different in so many ways, like the eyes and the nose and the cheeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krn81 View Post
hi girls, nice topic...
can i propose one idea?
Why not having a calendar 100% gillou?
in blue is lovely, but with the grey tee shirt, he is also and also i like the green tee shirt...
there is also the white version, the yellow, the black/yellow... we can find 12 pictures for sure and at least everyone is happy, we will get for our favourite month.
We're just appreciating Adidas for chosing so many hot athletes Of course I would be very happy with a calendar full of Gilles I think we would still fight though But I would still have the same problem! Initially, I was looking for a picture where Ernie-Gilles-Nole pose together!

Old 03-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #69

See??? I TOLD you I'd get it wrong I'll remember that forever now though ... Bob is the slightly chubbier twin. God help us if Bob loses weight and is thinner than Mike ... we'd have no hope then! Doesn't one of them play left handed so people will know who's who?

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-10-2009, 10:24 AM   #70
country flag ellen_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
See??? I TOLD you I'd get it wrong I'll remember that forever now though ... Bob is the slightly chubbier twin. God help us if Bob loses weight and is thinner than Mike ... we'd have no hope then! Doesn't one of them play left handed so people will know who's who?
Bob is the lefty I would never ever mix them up, I'm very sure about that. Even if Bob loses weight.

Last edited by ellen_ : 03-10-2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:25 AM   #71
country flag port37

port37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread! I was just realising during the Oz Open that a lot of my faves on the mens and womens wear adidas and they always have the best practice tees.

That Monaco photo made me think 'is that a tennis ball in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?!'

Here's a photo I took of Marat at the Oz Open this year, saw Gilles wearing it in practice too, it's a funny one.

and PHM:
Old 03-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #72

At least I got it right about one of them being a lefty! You'll have me an expert on the Bryan twins in no time at all!!! Hey Lyssie (have I got your name right? If not I apologise!) I agree with you. Adidas is DEFINITELY my favourite brand on tour. They've got hot guys wearing their clothing and their clothes are, for the most part, really cool and I like them! Great pics of Paulo and Marat btw. I'm liking them

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #73
country flag port37

port37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond repute

Close! It's Alyce
Old 03-10-2009, 10:32 AM   #74

Alyce! I knew it was something like that Sorry!!!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-10-2009, 10:34 AM   #75
country flag port37

No worries!