Appreciation thread for the Adidas Boys - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-13-2009, 11:36 PM   #181
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appreciation thread for the Adidas Boys

Nice story Ellen A pic of your hoody hanging up I have a special section of a wardrobe for my Erno adidas stuff. I have the red shirt that he wore in RG. I wear that even more than my hoody.

That photo you just posted of Erno is one of my favourites You'd almost never believe thats part of his first photo shoot,he just looks really natural

I like Mario in that pic Eimear,red is so his colour,and Erno's.

Ellen, that Stella McCartney Adidas range that Kirilenko wears,I'm totally with it too.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2009, 11:37 PM   #182
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

And for the women ... again not the best pic of Dinara but it's the best I can find of the outfit. I love it

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:46 PM   #183
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, can't upload pictures in another way Silly MTF.

Nole's USO 07 outfit

Ernie's RG 08 outfit

Kirilenko's outfits. Stella McCartney

"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:51 PM   #184

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

They are GREAT outfits the Maria Kirilenko ones. They're really stylish. I'm surprised more of the female players aren't wearing it (especially Ana) it's great!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-13-2009, 11:53 PM   #185

Di did you delete your post

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-13-2009, 11:54 PM   #186
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Maria looks stunning in that pink and white.

Erno's red and white outfit

Nole looks good there.

Thanks for those Ellen

I would have gone for the same outfits for Maria and Erno. Nole's best outfit,I cant make my mind up

I deleted the post because of the pics not attaching,showing up properly

Old 03-13-2009, 11:57 PM   #187
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Ana's last dress was so wrong (the pink one http://prettytough.com/wp-content/up...vanovic_ao.jpg) It really didn't flatter her body, she just looked straight - without curves.

Really liked the RG 08 one though, the white version is very pretty too.
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
Old 03-13-2009, 11:58 PM   #188

I REALLY like this outfit on Gillou too. It's my favourite outfit aside from the DC Blue outfit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gilles20.jpg (122.1 KB, 3 views)

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 12:00 AM   #189

I've actually very rarely liked Ana's outfits. For someone so pretty she needs to get a better dress sense!!! I'm not mad about that brown one tbh and I hated her AO outfit. I'll see if I can find one I actually liked ... the light blue dress wasn't bad

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 12:02 AM   #190
country flag ellen_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
I REALLY like this outfit on Gillou too. It's my favourite outfit aside from the DC Blue outfit
Indeed, that's one of my favourite outfits of Gilles too. A complete black outfit looks to agressive on him, so this one is perfect. I like plain white for everyone too (that's why I'm so in love with Wimbledon).

Just one thing: I hope I NEVER see yellow outfits again!!!

Old 03-14-2009, 12:06 AM   #191

I don't mind all white at Wimbledon but some players wear it all year round and it gets boring. I hope Gilles puts some colour on him soon or I'll be sick of his white outfits before Wimbledon. It'll be interesting to see what he's going to wear this week. Yes, the yellow has been outplayed a little imo. Adidas need to bring out a new colour and I don't mean that horrible lime green that's going around. The AO t-shirt Verdasco wore is my least fave Adidas outfit ever

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 12:06 AM   #192
country flag but-it's-ok

Yeah Eimear I like Ana in the light blue dress.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maria-kirilenko-modeling-pictures-3.jpg (48.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 610xz.jpg (59.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg simongilles-original.jpg (25.9 KB, 6 views)

Old 03-14-2009, 12:07 AM   #193
country flag ellen_

Di I have that picture of Gilles too. I can't really see if it really is our hoodie but I think it is

Ana's lightblue dress was pretty indeed, but it was the same as her RG 08 dress - it was orange/red there. I liked that too, that color fitted her very well.

Old 03-14-2009, 12:10 AM   #194
country flag ellen_

You asked for lime green?
Attached Images
File Type: png Ernests Gulbis 67.png (289.7 KB, 4 views)

Old 03-14-2009, 12:10 AM   #195
country flag but-it's-ok

I think its our hoodie

Erno and Gilles wear it very well,but not as often as we do

The lime shirt AO8 was nice on Erno. Especially compared to the olive green that guys were wearing in AO this year.

Last edited by patchett : 03-14-2009 at 12:16 AM.