Appreciation thread for the Adidas Boys - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-13-2009, 09:54 PM   #166
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appreciation thread for the Adidas Boys

Here's a new direction to take the thread ... the ugliest Adidas players I don't think there are any!!! Even Tim Henman had something nice about him!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2009, 09:55 PM   #167

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

You have an Adidas hoodie??? That is SOOOO not fair!!!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-13-2009, 09:56 PM   #168
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
Here's a new direction to take the thread ... the ugliest Adidas players I don't think there are any!!! Even Tim Henman had something nice about him!
Nooo Don't wanna offend people

And yes, we both have an Adidas hoodie (Ernie's hoodie) There's a picture of my hoodie and me on facebook
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #169

Yeah that's true we don't wanna offend people. I actually genuinely don't think Adidas have any players I'd consider 'ugly' anyway! I'm just gonna check that pic out ... Di do you have FB btw?

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #170

Aw I LIKE that hoodie. I want one!!!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-13-2009, 10:04 PM   #171
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

I don't use FB

I haven't got a pic of me in mine I'm very camera shy

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #172

I would LOVE to see a pic of you Di I think I know what most people I talk to on MTF look like via FB apart from you and Vicky

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #173
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

I'mof myself in photos

Old 03-13-2009, 10:13 PM   #174

let us be the judge of that di!!!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #175
country flag but-it's-ok

Maybe one day

Old 03-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #176

Yeah okay that will do for now Just remember, we're all friends here I'm just looking for some more Adidas pics ... how about we pick our favourite Adidas outfit (male and female) and post it here ... just if you guys are looking for something to do before the live-scoring

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #177
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

My hoodie is fine too, Di I wear it so often. It even goes on vacation with me - It's been in Paris and Tenerife already. I have a picture of 'Ernito' (yes, I named it) in Tenerife.
And there's actually a story too. My suitcase was sooo full and heavy that I was scared they wouldn't let it on the plane. So I just wore as many clothes as possible to fly back to Belgium I took my hoodie too and wore it on the plane because I was freezing, and I had to think about Ernie all the time during the 4 hours flight

Can you guess who was in my room when you see these pics

"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
Old 03-13-2009, 10:31 PM   #178
country flag ellen_

About the outfits, I like the Stella Mccartney outfits from Maria Kirilenko a lot Just lovely.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:32 PM   #179

I like it Ellen And a great pic of Ernie too. I'm getting to like him more and more!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #180

Have you any pics Ellen??? This is my fave men's outfit. It's not the best pic of Mario but it's the best I could find of the outfit. I know it's pretty plain but I like plain clothes and I just like the style of it

Simon Monfils Gasquet