Appreciation thread for the Adidas Boys - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #151
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appreciation thread for the Adidas Boys

More Adidas hotness A picture of David Villa and a picture of Gilles practicing with Ernests in Romania. I loved that picture right away, I still wonder what happened - they act so weird

Off to bed now A whole day of lessons tomorrow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg David Villa 1.jpg (88.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Ernests Gulbis 39.jpg (36.1 KB, 34 views)
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #152
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ellen Villa I was going to post that pic of Gilles and Erno,I have it somewhere,I cant find it

Lessons? Sleep well in preparation then Ellen

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #153
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Ooohhh great pics thanks Ellen. A nice way to sign off for the night. Goodnight hun Have a good day tomorrow. I would love to know the story behind the Gillou/Ernie pic ... they don't look on the best of terms in it!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #154

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

I think the media were referring more to his off the pitch personality. They painted him as a bit of a lad who didn't really have time for the fans. Then again, the British press are very rarely positive about anyone, no offense or anything. I, personally, never liked Harry but that was purely because of the clubs he played for and nothing to do with his personality or anything I agree with your comment about having two sides to them. IMO that's why the media rag on Andy Murray because they look at his on-court personality (which isn't the best) rather than his off-court which is actually quite sweet, funny and endearing. He's great with kids and great with fans from what I've heard. Thanks for that, I'm going to put it in my siggy now along with the slogan 'Impossible is nothing'

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-11-2009, 10:06 PM   #155
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
You never cease to amaze me with your great stories Eliane. I'm glad you had such a good experience with Harry and I'm glad he's not as bad as the British press make him out to be. Do you agree Di? The British press made Kewell out to be a selfish and arrogant git basically???
I just love to tell them, my friends already can repeat them exactly and stand in for me when the day comes I'm out of words
And I think when someone has a bad reputation and I can help to change that, I should do it I was so happy just meeting him, that it's the least I can give back in return for all this joy The fun I had with my best friend just looking forward to it was priceless, it would've been great even when I didn't get to meet him
But it's not like I only see positive things in someone ( I prefer to), but not that it gets unrealistic... One time I also dared to comment Arno Clement's behavior to the ball kids to his face
Old 03-11-2009, 10:13 PM   #156
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think the media were referring more to his off the pitch personality. They painted him as a bit of a lad who didn't really have time for the fans. Then again, the British press are very rarely positive about anyone, no offense or anything. I, personally, never liked Harry but that was purely because of the clubs he played for and nothing to do with his personality or anything I agree with your comment about having two sides to them. IMO that's why the media rag on Andy Murray because they look at his on-court personality (which isn't the best) rather than his off-court which is actually quite sweet, funny and endearing. He's great with kids and great with fans from what I've heard. Thanks for that, I'm going to put it in my siggy now along with the slogan 'Impossible is nothing'
I love the slogan in both your sigs!

And here I go again... Andy is very nice too
I've met him in Marseille last year and he together with a trainer/coach were hilarious. I asked for a pic and the trainer stood next to me, looking at my display and went "Ieeeehw" like something was very disgusting, but in a playful way. Because of that, Andy had his eyes closed on my pic, so the next one I took was just soooo cute
There are no logos on it, so I'll dig it up tomorrow and post it
And from what I've seen in the Rotterdam final this year, I don't think he's that bad on-court.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I love the slogan in both your sigs!

And here I go again... Andy is very nice too
I've met him in Marseille last year and he together with a trainer/coach were hilarious. I asked for a pic and the trainer stood next to me, looking at my display and went "Ieeeehw" like something was very disgusting, but in a playful way. Because of that, Andy had his eyes closed on my pic, so the next one I took was just soooo cute
There are no logos on it, so I'll dig it up tomorrow and post it
And from what I've seen in the Rotterdam final this year, I don't think he's that bad on-court.
I might have known you'd have a story about Andy and another great one it is too!!! Was it Miles McLagan he was with? Those two have a great relationship. See Andy can be very humorous and I'm glad you've backed that up. You're dead right. If someone gets a bad press and you've met them and can tell a good story to defend them by all means go ahead! I love your stories and I can't wait to see the pic of you and Andy!!! I LOVE him to bits. Why can't he move to Adidas??? And you have actually made me warm a little to Harry ... just can't forgive him for playing for Liverpool and Leeds

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-12-2009, 03:26 AM   #158
country flag port37

port37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
And Jo should share his Adidas more often!
Quote:
Definitely! Did his mother not tell him it's rude not to share!!!
So true!
Old 03-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #159
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a pic of Kei,I didn't think he was this hot. If I could throw some cold water over my laptop I would right now Third time lucky,its uploaded this hotness for me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kei.jpg (307.5 KB, 10 views)

Old 03-13-2009, 09:44 PM   #160
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see it A lot of the pics are gone too, btw It just says 'Attached Thumbnails" but nothing else.

Edit: I can see it now. I don't think he's hot
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
Old 03-13-2009, 09:45 PM   #161

Ooohhh that is RIGHTLY cheering me up Di. He is quite the hottie ... I think it must be in the Adidas contracts that you have to be incredibly sexy to be an Adidas boy

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #162
country flag but-it's-ok

Thats weird Ellen I can see it and the ones you've posted at the top of this page

But then,MTF has been acting very weird for a few hours now

Yes must be in those contracts Eimear,totally amazing how hot they all are

Old 03-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #163

MTF is just being a pain methinks although I saw the picture no hassles

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #164
country flag ellen_

I edited my post, I saw it after Eimear posted. Not logical but hey, this is MTF

Di, how's your Adidas hoodie btw?

Old 03-13-2009, 09:53 PM   #165
country flag but-it's-ok

Kei's not hot for you Ellen,well I'll have another go

Ellen,my hoodie is in good shape,I still wear it,what about yours?