Fallopian Tubes Friday - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-06-2009, 04:34 AM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fallopian Tubes Friday

Udomchoke over Klein @ 1.80
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2009, 05:02 AM   #2
country flag Timotheus

Timotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fallopian Tubes Friday

Putting way too much money on a bunch of mugtiples but fuck it..I've been up for 24 hours, tripping on a coffee overdose and let's see what it brings me. BOL!

5/10 Combo: Ancic, Cilic, Tsonga, Monaco 3-0, Chela 3-0 @ 5.51 (Stanjames)

6/10 Combo: Ancic, Cilic, Monaco, Chela 3-0 @ 2.32 (Stanjames)

6/10 Combo: Ancic, Cilic, Monaco 3-0, Chela @ 2.19 (Stanjames)
Timotheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:38 AM   #3
country flag cardio

cardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic over Ferrer @1.6
Berdych over Simon @2.2
Stepanek over Tsonga @2.37
cardio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:31 AM   #4
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Dorsch over Snobel @ 1.85
Youzhny over Hanescu @ 1.8
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:56 AM   #5
country flag kusinvitamin

kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin

Czech Republic over France @ 2.5
kusinvitamin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:26 AM   #6
country flag Midnight Express

Midnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusinvitamin View Post
Czech Republic over France @ 2.5
That takes balls!!

Doubles will decide and still thats where France is fav!! Well, I have no idea who will play with Llodra..
Midnight Express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:58 AM   #7
country flag Popo21

Popo21 has a reputation beyond reputePopo21 has a reputation beyond reputePopo21 has a reputation beyond reputePopo21 has a reputation beyond reputePopo21 has a reputation beyond reputePopo21 has a reputation beyond reputePopo21 has a reputation beyond reputePopo21 has a reputation beyond reputePopo21 has a reputation beyond reputePopo21 has a reputation beyond reputePopo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Simon @ 1.72
Tsonga @ 1.6
Marchenko @ 1.9
Chela x Monaco x Roddick x Ancic x Cilic x Sela @ 1.85

Israel x USA x Russia all to advance @ 1.85

Kudrayatsev over Phau @ 2.38
Popo21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:09 AM   #8
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Lost all my bets yesterday, Damn me if I knew how that bitch Flavia lost, I'm watching and she throws the first set from a late break in the 1st, then looks in complete control in the 2nd, and I go to sleep thinking that one way or another she'll win the 3rd. And then she goes to lose the 3rd 6-4? Top player? yeah right, I'll be treating her as a dog from now on.
I can see Pennetta couldn't convert 4 BP's in the 3rd and her opponent took the only BP she had. Nice one slut.

So that was the last straw, no more odds under 1.30 even for combos. It's a lazy way to bet.

Today need to recover, so:

Berdych @ 2.30
Blake & Starace @ 1.95
Strycova ( or Streakova? ) @ 2.60, she seems unbeatable
Not bothering with that shit challenger anymore, don't know most of the players and that stream is worthless.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:18 AM   #9
country flag Midnight Express

Midnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastoff View Post
Lost all my bets yesterday, Damn me if I knew how that bitch Flavia lost, I'm watching and she throws the first set from a late break in the 1st, then looks in complete control in the 2nd, and I go to sleep thinking that one way or another she'll win the 3rd. And then she goes to lose the 3rd 6-4? Top player? yeah right, I'll be treating her as a dog from now on.
I can see Pennetta couldn't convert 4 BP's in the 3rd and her opponent took the only BP she had. Nice one slut.

So that was the last straw, no more odds under 1.30 even for combos. It's a lazy way to bet.

Today need to recover, so:

Berdych @ 2.30
Blake & Starace @ 1.95
Strycova ( or Streakova? ) @ 2.60, she seems unbeatable
Not bothering with that shit challenger anymore, don't know most of the players and that stream is worthless.
Did the same mistake, Penny just lost it, twice up 30:0 on return and nothing,played really bad, Poion-Ivy is not gonna throw away chance to get to semi...will handle Striky with lefty power!!
OVER 22.5 games...this cant go wrong!!

NOBODY is going for ITALY?
Come on old Domino and this pooooor Lacko on clay? May be they can take a point from doubles, nothing more!!!
Midnight Express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:55 AM   #10
country flag marquez
Banned!

marquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond repute

DORSCH X ANCIC under 31.5 X SAFIN 3-0 @ 6.16
STARACE -1.5 sets @ 1.65

Last edited by marquez : 03-06-2009 at 09:03 AM.
marquez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:03 AM   #11
country flag marquez
Banned!

marquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond repute

any livescore for starace?
marquez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:08 AM   #12
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

jaap use to be a great davis cup capper, bring him back ffs.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:31 AM   #13
country flag TennisAce34

TennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond repute

Ancic vs Massu under 31,5 @1,87
Youzhny @1,75

GL

www.tahminder.com
TennisAce34 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:55 AM   #14
country flag kusinvitamin

kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin kusinvitamin

some live bets..

Snobel 1.83
Safin 3-0 @ 1.57 & 2.72
kusinvitamin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #15
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Express View Post
Did the same mistake, Penny just lost it, twice up 30:0 on return and nothing,played really bad, Poion-Ivy is not gonna throw away chance to get to semi...will handle Striky with lefty power!!
OVER 22.5 games...this cant go wrong!!
Maybe, I don't know...fuck it
I'm sure there are bettors with that Herculian mental might here and there and they only play certain matches and odds but for the rest it's just a fun way to throw away money. Best you can do is break even.
They got you by the balls. I say.
Over Zheng is a good one too. Maybe I should just try the overs and unders and handicaps, that seemed to be going well last week ( until Fish buggered Chardy, that was ).
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote