***Ending on a high note*** The a-ha thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-30-2009, 08:38 PM   #16
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a-ha, the band who has more to offer than „Take on me“ – Waiting for the new albu

You are welcome

Have you listened to the song? It's an updated version of the song "The longest night" which was on Magne's latest soloalbum.

The band is going to tour in Germany at the end of October. They play 4 concerts here, but I'm not sure yet to how many concerts I'm going to.

On their last tour I was able to see them three times and had tickets for three more concerts, but then I got ill and couldn't go.

Have you ever been to a concert of them?
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #17
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a-ha, the band who has more to offer than „Take on me“ – Waiting for the new albu

Not yet, i'm going to search for it on PBay

Never been of any of their concerts, sadly
jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:45 PM   #18
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you will be able to see them in concert one day

Here's an ad for the upcoming new album:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6414933/...ack_des_Jahres
Old 05-24-2009, 10:27 AM   #19
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

World premier of "Foot of the mountain" on the final of "Germany's Next Topmodel"

According to www.a-ha.com there will be the following ten songs on the new album:

1. The Bandstand
2. Riding The Crest
3. What There Is
4. Foot Of The Mountain
5. Real Meaning
6. Shadowside
7. Nothing Is Keeping You Here
8. Mother Nature Goes To Heaven
9. Sunny Mystery
10. Start The Simulator
Old 06-04-2009, 08:05 AM   #20
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

a-ha have entered the German single charts with their new single on #3 This is their highest entry in the charts here since "Take on me"
Old 06-23-2009, 08:56 PM   #21
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Re: a-ha, the band who has more to offer than „Take on me“ – Congrats for reaching th

"Foot of the mountain" has immediately went to #1 in the German album charts Well done guys

This song called "The bandstand" could become my favourite of the album.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:25 AM   #22
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a-ha, the band who has more to offer than „Take on me“ – Congrats for reaching th

I've listened now the album a few times, and can say that my fav track is "Sunny Mystery"
jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:52 PM   #23
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

So Doris, as promised

No.1 for now is 'Nothing Is Keeping You Here'. As you know it's just one day, I'll tell you way more in a week or so.

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:05 AM   #24
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Excellent documentary about the career of the band:

Part 1

Part 2

Old 06-28-2009, 11:58 AM   #25
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the links, Doris

I tried to watch it last night but I fell asleep after 1/2 hour

2.10 AM is not hour to show these classics, Sat.1
acionescu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:45 AM   #26
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have the new album as of yet, but ... I absolutely LOVE "Foot Of The Mountain". Definitely among my favourite songs atm, and my "summer song" 2009.

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAŃOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:13 PM   #27
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Thanks for the links, Doris

I tried to watch it last night but I fell asleep after 1/2 hour

2.10 AM is not hour to show these classics, Sat.1
Yes, the hour to show it was really not the best one, but I have to say that I really enjoyed it to see the interview I think it's one of the best ones I have ever listened to of them. Nice that Pal got an opportunity to say something as well, when he is surrounded by Magne and Morten he doesn't really get a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
I don't have the new album as of yet, but ... I absolutely LOVE "Foot Of The Mountain". Definitely among my favourite songs atm, and my "summer song" 2009.
Good to hear that you like the current single

Do you plan to go to a concert of them this year?

By the way: "Foot of the mountain" will be the official song for the World Championship in Athletics in Berlin
Old 07-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #28
country flag mitalidas

mitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond repute

I like how the old amongst us congregated on an A-Ha thread. Funny, but depressing!
mitalidas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:59 PM   #29
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitalidas View Post
I like how the old amongst us congregated on an A-Ha thread. Funny, but depressing!
I'm still young at heart Though I have to confess that it is indeed a bit strange for how many years the band is meanwhile a part of my life

So do you like them as well? Please tell us a bit more

Morten, Magne and Pal are quite busy at the moment to promote the new album. Here are some of the highlights of their latest work:

a-ha's cover of "A question of lust" by Depeche Mode on a UK radio show

a-ha performing "Foot of the mountain" and "The sun always shines on tv" live at " Friday Night with Jonathan Ross"

Interview on Sky News

Old 07-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #30
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

a-ha on BBC Breakfast

Morten and Magne on GMTV

Acoustic version of "Foot of the mountain"