2009 Davis Cup - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-06-2009, 07:32 AM   #46
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Davis Cup

I'm really curious to see how it will work with Forget on the chair. Gilles is such a chatterbox and so opiniated... I almost want the match to be very tense to watch their reactions.

Sorry for quoting myself again, but I always have this quote of Malcor in mind when they talk about his relationship with Forget:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Malcor (coach of Llodra-Benneteau): "This feeling to be above the opponent is not new with him. A few years ago, I was coaching him for an Interclub match. During the change over, he was the one explaining to me how he needed to play tacticwise. [ This is not going to work with Forget!] He already had that analytic mind. He reminds me of Santoro. He has a very clear idea of what he needs to do and he's ready to die out there to put it into practice."
And when Gilles is mad at himself during a match, he can be so angry and borderline scary, really. Last time again in Rotterdam, during that nightmare of a match against Ancic, Thierry probably gave him a piece of advice at one point because Gilles shouted in his direction "MAIS JE SAIS! JE SAIS! " If he does that with Forget, it will be a disaster.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2009, 07:38 AM   #47
country flag Masha91

Masha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond repute

It's going to be interesting, to see how it turns out.
Masha91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:13 AM   #48
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Gael looks like he's giving Gilles and Jo the look of death in that picture ... jealous much Mr Monfils

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:30 AM   #49
country flag krn81

krn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond repute

the first page of L'Equipe this morning is really great, it was my favourite picture published yesterday, they made a good choice
krn81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:55 AM   #50
country flag Frankie

Frankie has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And his fans don't need to worry: Simon had a good feeling. He was grouching about his game lately, but the week of training has reassured him. "But I knew it. I just needed 3 or 4 days of training. I just needed to find the time to do it." Which was not possible as long as he was playing tournaments. "It was kind of a vicious circle."
Thanks for the article, Fran! Good to hear he's feeling better in practice. I reckon this week is exactly what he needed, to get things into a little perspective, spend time re-finding his game, being with friends and primarily enjoying himself, and not being able to get down on himself too much, because there's actually some motivation to do well on behalf of the others! And he won't be alone on the court - even if they're not 'standing up between every point' they'll be there, which will hopefully give him the confidence and support to do his best, which is all you can ask for! We'll soon find out anyway! Allez!
Frankie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #51
country flag Guille.

Guille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond repute

guys, there are any livestream?
Old 03-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #52
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wllm189 View Post
guys, there are any livestream?
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...44&part=sports
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:15 PM   #53
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Autrement le logiciel Zattoo vous permet de recevoir France 4 du moins en france.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #54
country flag xhr75019

xhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond repute

Is that where we gather to follow the match ? Or the general Mousquetaires DC thread ?
Glad you guys found a stream ! I think I'll go with France4 with Arnaud Boetsch commenting...
ALLEZ GILOU ! ALLEZ LES BLEUS !

SIMONFILS
& TSONGASQUET
+ a few others...
xhr75019 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #55
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

But is any of those links working for you? Which one?
Old 03-06-2009, 12:33 PM   #56
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

None is working for me
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
Old 03-06-2009, 12:34 PM   #57
country flag Truc

http://fr.justin.tv/abdel55
Old 03-06-2009, 12:35 PM   #58
country flag ellen_

Thank you

Old 03-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #59
country flag Guille.

Guille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond repute

for me any of them are working
Old 03-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #60
country flag krn81

krn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks a lot Fran , I was looking the last 30 minutes and i was beginning to desesperate....
krn81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote