Articles, videos, news... about French tennis - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-16-2009, 06:36 PM   #181
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles, videos, news... about French tennis

The next musqueteers vid will be on next saturday at 13:45. I just saw a teaser just before le grand journal but I looked at the programm, they don't say anything still I believe the teaser lol.

Richard made an appearance, I think they'll be showing the interview which is available on the C+ website, judging by his clothes. Plus it seems Gael will be driving a car in a car park in that one... everyone runs

Last edited by Keijan : 06-16-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #182
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keijan View Post
The next musqueteers vid will be on next saturday at 13:45. I just saw a teaser just before le grand journal but I looked at the programm, they don't say anything still I believe the teaser lol.

Richard made an appearance, I think they'll be showing the interview which is available on the C+ website, judging by his clothes. Plus it seems Gael will be driving a car in a car park in that one... everyone runs
Gael has turned out to be the star of this series, he should get his own show.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:34 PM   #183
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gael has turned out to be the star of this series, he should get his own show.

Well let's be objective, he's the funniest of the 4
Old 06-17-2009, 08:35 AM   #184
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

A team was supposed to follow him through the 2009 season and to make a documentary about Gaël only, but I'm afraid they had to give up when Canal started its own project. I haven't heard of it anymore since Australia.

Here is again the link for the Carrément tennis podcasts since it was posted last time in a player forum only, they're really taking their time to upload the podcasts, but they do:
http://www.rtl.fr/dossier/75581/1/le...-l-equipe.html
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #185
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keijan View Post

Care to give a little summary?
Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:24 PM   #186
country flag Keijan

I couldn't see it it was crypted, meaning I had to pay for the channel to see it. But my parents recorded it, so I'll be able to watch it next week-end. But it will probably be up on the C+ website before that.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:30 PM   #187
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bummer!

Did anyone else see it?
Old 06-21-2009, 12:57 PM   #188
country flag Keijan

Some people on WLT were talking about it. They mentionned Richard being interviewed and explaining his defense, Gilles walking in the streets of Paris and not being recognised which seemed to amuse him a lot (he should come to walk around my place ) and Jo being manhandled by his physio in a very relaxed manner... I don't know what they meant by that
Old 06-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #189
country flag Tess Gray

So Gilles loves to be chased by girls? I remember in the first episode where he gave his towel to a girl and she started to scream and he had this huge grin on his face
Old 06-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #190
country flag Keijan

The 4th musqueteers vid is online, I haven't watched it yet :
http://player.canalplus.fr/#/253968

or try here if it doesn't work abroad : http://www.canalplus.fr/pid2708.htm
Old 06-24-2009, 07:57 PM   #191
country flag Tess Gray

Thank you Marion! Wow this episode is once again a lot about Gael, no?
Old 06-24-2009, 09:21 PM   #192
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Gael's a star! I loved his one handed somersault

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #193
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

I uploaded it on Megaupload since some people told me it wasn't working for them:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=97XRPV3Y

They try to salvage the whole thing by showing Gaël clowning around at the end to make us forget how boring the rest was!
Gaël is the star indeed, as for me I loved his superb one-handed BH and the Bolt impression. But shame on them for the horribly boring Roland-Garros part.

Richard in Rome is quite nice too, but poor, poor him having to spend his time with the grandpas of the Variétés Club...

I'm really not a fan of the now inevitable sequence of the coach talking to his player, it always sounds so fake.
And I was shocked to see Gilles being so happy to have won a set *in training*... He jokes about it, but Tulasne himself says a little bit later "I saw you wanted so badly to win that set". Gosh, he's really desperate.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:32 AM   #194
country flag Truc

They have the Wimbledon Mag on the Canal+ website, do they always have it? I've never noticed it before:
http://player.canalplus.fr/#/254381
(They show Nico D., Irina!)
Old 06-26-2009, 05:00 AM   #195
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of curiosity I thought to check out this thread to see what was the topic you'd be discussing in the middle of the night. And this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
(They show Nico D., Irina!)
was the very last possible thing I expected to find out.

Françoise, this is surely one of the most priceless findings I've ever seen on MTF. MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!! J'espère que j'aurai l'occasion de te rendre la pareille. I never check Canal+ because the most of their videos are anyway available in France only. So I guess if not you I'd miss it out, and it's such a unique, historic and nice reportage!

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote