Articles, videos, news... about French tennis - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-12-2009, 08:07 PM   #136
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles, videos, news... about French tennis

If it's in Rotterdam there is a definite possibility that I can go it would be great to meet up. We just need to wait for the exact location, I hope they won't get us waiting too long.

Tu habites où maintenant ? Je suis sur Paris
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2009, 08:20 PM   #137
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

You know there was a DC thread
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:02 AM   #138
country flag krn81

krn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Soulage I forgot there were a DC thread I will also switch there

Marion at the moment I am living in Austria.
krn81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #139
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Someone was asking earlier about the 4 musqueteers documentary, and I found that it will continue with or without Richard. He hasn't spoken to them yet but they say they have a meeting with him next week and he will decide if he wants to continue or not. It seems he also was the most cooperative (?) of the four guys so it's tough for the Canal + guys. (how strange, I could have swore Gaël was the one enjoying himself the most with the camera)

http://www.tvmag.com/article/sport/4...t-.html?meId=3
Old 05-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #140
country flag krn81

krn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond repute

Marion do you know when will be the next episode? After RG?
So far, this episode will be strange, none of the four were playing at the place and well they did not get also lot of success for whose you played...
Old 05-14-2009, 06:57 PM   #141
country flag Keijan

I don't know I thought it was supposed to be every month but we're the 14th of May already and still no news about the next one. Maybe they're waiting to have enough, hem, pellicule as you said the boys haven't been doing great lately, Gael and Richie being injured, Jo missing 80% of the clay tournaments, Gilles losing early.... Maybe they could focus on Chardy for a change he's the only one doing well atm.

After RG would be good I think, hoping one of them will find his form during it..
Old 05-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #142
country flag krn81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keijan View Post
I don't know I thought it was supposed to be every month but we're the 14th of May already and still no news about the next one. Maybe they're waiting to have enough, hem, pellicule

I guess they waited after RG, all the clay season. Can they get 25min?? Maybe they organized an event, playing Petanque on RG field (the only place they were the four together..)
Maybe they will replaced Gasquet by Chardy, who knows or add him, the new 5 musketeers...
It was 8 episodes planned I think, hope at the end of the year we will have more things to see
Old 05-14-2009, 07:17 PM   #143
country flag Keijan

Playing pétanque on RG center court I bet Richie would win hands down Unless Gaël tries to cheat and discreetly moves the cochonnet far from Richie's balls. Now that's something I want to witness before I die

Yeah they wanted to follow them during the whole 2009 season, so until December (for the luckiest of them who will go to the Masters, I'm not giving up on all three of them since it seems a bit difficult for Richie now.)
Old 05-14-2009, 07:32 PM   #144
country flag krn81

Quote:
Playing pétanque on RG center court I bet Richie would win hands down Unless Gaël tries to cheat and discreetly moves the cochonnet far from Richie's balls. Now that's something I want to witness before I die
Oh this version could be the best part ever of the season. And also with Gilles saying to Jo when he is trying "pointer" (aucune idée de la traduction): "jo you are trying to promote the Pétanque" in RG
For sure, Richard should be the best, it is more south game than parisian
Maybe we should send this proposition to canal

Quote:
Yeah they wanted to follow them during the whole 2009 season, so until December (for the luckiest of them who will go to the Masters, I'm not giving up on all three of them since it seems a bit difficult for Richie now.)
They already mentioned of a season 2?
If so, it could be great. There is some possibilites to get the three or at least one in the Masters cup
Old 05-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #145
country flag Keijan

Breaking news ! Many many thanks go to the awesome and omniscient Tess Gray who knows better than French people what is on French tv

The 3rd vid of the Musqueteers should be on Canal + tomorrow at 15:40, according to http://www.programme-tv.net/sport/15...quetaires-3-8/

I hope they didn't change the date at the last minute and it's true...

So who's watching ?
Old 05-15-2009, 06:56 PM   #146
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

More importantly (for me anyway) who's recording?

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:13 PM   #147
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

That idea about filming them playing Petanque at RG is so good but unfortunately Richard can't play since he's not even allowed in the grounds. It reminds me of the piece they did for The Tennis Channel for the US with Paulo playing Petanque with Wilander and the Tennis Channel Presenter, it was so funny. Wilander was trying to coach the presenter to make him beat Paulo and then he cheated.

I wish I was in France so I could watch the docu. I agree, who's taping it?!

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++

Last edited by PinkFeatherBoa : 05-21-2009 at 07:14 PM.
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:27 PM   #148
country flag krn81

Is this video of Paulo and Wilander available somewhere?

And i have the same question, is someone record it?
I would be really grateful to him or her
Old 05-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #149
country flag Keijan

I'll be recording as always, but I went through so much trouble last time to put it on the net, I'm not sure to have the time tomorrow. I'll try my best but if I can't do it, it'll be available on canal + website in a few days anyway.

I'd love to see that Paulo vid I didn't know Paulo was invited to an american show, when did that happen ?
Old 05-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #150
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ladies,

The video I speak of is available on Youtube, it's from RG last year. I'll post the link here later, when I'm not surfing through my phone.

And thanks Marion, forgot it could be viewed on Canal + website. Will wait eagerly until then.

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrDD...e=channel_page

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++

Last edited by PinkFeatherBoa : 05-15-2009 at 10:25 PM.
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote