**** The 2009 Indian Wells Cheering Thread **** - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-11-2009, 01:57 AM   #61
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: **** The 2009 Indian Wells Cheering Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federerhingis View Post
Roddick rarely goes down to the Fish, he loves Fish with chips all the time. Indian Wells courts are too slow for Radek to seriously trouble the duck.
I know, I was just kidding around. I haven't entirely counted out Stepanek, though. Made a fine impression on me in the DC. At least he dealt very well with Simon, who I happen to think of as a nice guy, but an overrated pusher of a tennis player just the same.

Quote:
How are you dear Karin.
Very well, dear Luis.
So happy to know that FINALLY we're going to see a bit of Roger again the coming week. Now if that doesn't cheer one up, what does?

(Great news on the musical front as well... just got an invitation to come over to a very private little gig of one of my absolute favourites. )

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2009, 02:12 AM   #62
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone tell me why IW and Miami courts are so slow?

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:43 AM   #63
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
Can someone tell me why IW and Miami courts are so slow?
Are they?
Well, it's been the ATP policy for at least since 2002 to slow down every bloody court in sight hasn't it. I don't like it, as I think that variation in the game makes it more attractive, but well, that's just me I guess. (and plenty of others who have no power over those that think that slowing down everything is a good idea... )

Anathema

Old 03-11-2009, 03:32 AM   #64
country flag rofe

rofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Karlovic has been out-of-form for quite a while already (lost to Chiudinelli in Dubai 1st round didn't he?), so if Roger's back is indeed fine AND he's not too rusty after his six weeks break, I trust him to beat him.
Doesn't matter - he will play well against Roger.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:33 AM   #65
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofe View Post
All the better, as long as Roger manages to win that match. Of course, he'll have to finish off Bolelli first.

Anathema

Old 03-11-2009, 07:16 AM   #66
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't Karlovic have to win a match or two before he'd play Roger (assuming Roger wins his match)?

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:46 AM   #67
country flag Rommella

Rommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofe View Post
Yeah, that's what am scared of. He did beat Fed the last time and it's too early for Roger to be receiving missile-like serves at tree trunk-height.
Rommella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:01 AM   #68
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

lunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond repute

Go get 'em, Roger~~~~!!!

Seat #19 on the Federer Express
lunahielo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:09 AM   #69
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunahielo View Post
Go get 'em, Roger~~~~!!!
I second this

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #70
country flag Spirit_fire

Spirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond repute

Hopp Roger! I still think he got screwed with the draw...he's got Simon and Murray who have pretty good records against Roger AND a VERY in-form Verdasco and a potential threat in Karlovic. Not to mention a lurking Tsonga
I'm a huge pessimist I know
But it is GREAT to have Roger back!

Last edited by Spirit_fire : 03-11-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Spirit_fire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:22 PM   #71
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Roger

Win the trophy champion!

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #72
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
I hope they stream doubles too!
Will Roger play double in IW?
DanaKz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #73
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

ALLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Roger!!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:03 PM   #74
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaKz View Post
Will Roger play double in IW?
YEP! With Yves.

Anathema

Old 03-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #75
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Let's Go Roger!!!!!

can't wait to see you in action
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote