Having Problems With A Shot: Get A Video On The Basics Of It - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-01-2009, 04:09 AM   #1
country flag 10K Futures Qualifier
Athletic DNA

10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute
Default Having Problems With A Shot: Get A Video On The Basics Of It

Hello Everyone!

There are a lot of people that post in the 'General Player Talk' Forum. Instead of having tons of threads about what shot you are having trouble with , just post it here. I play a lot of tennis, so I think I might be able to help.

WHAT TO DO: Say you are having trouble hitting a back hand, just comment below and say 'Mens Clay Court, I am really having trouble with my back hand, can you help me out?'

WHAT HAPPENS: As soon as I can get someone to film it, I will make a short basic video, of the basics of the shot you are having a hard time with.

If you are only having problems with lets say the follow through on your backhand, post it and say I just need help on that and I will make sure to focus on that.

Post as many problems as you want, and any other M.T.F.'ers out there that play a lot of tennis that can help with the videos, it would be awesome!

Let the problems begin
10K Futures Qualifier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote