Vic Bushire Fundraising Appeal - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-13-2009, 11:15 PM   #1
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vic Bushire Fundraising Appeal

I have already donated $1000 to the Bushfire appeal and have set aside a different $2500 for Gambling.

The profits I make over the next 2 weeks I will be putting forward to the appeal with the stake.

If I don't make a profit at all and finish with nothing from the 2500 or finish under the 2500, then I will be making a donation to bring that balance up to 2500 whichever amount that will equate to.

As I don't have net access, I've had to play a few bets.

Bet 1

$500 on Roddick over Haas @ $1.32 - Stake $500 to win $160

Bet 2

$250 on Waratahs +12.5 into Chiefs +12.5 @ $2.30 - Stake $250 to win $325

Bet 3

$250 on Brisbane Lions to beat St.Kilda @ $2 - Stake $250 to win $250

Bet 4

$500 on Wales to beat England X France to beat Scotland @ $1.32 - Stake $500 to win $160

That will do for now. See how it goes today!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2009, 02:43 AM   #2
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vic Bushire Fundraising Appeal

You have $2500 to bet with but you don't have the internet available, how do you use the net, the Library at Unley?
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:11 AM   #3

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblore View Post
You have $2500 to bet with but you don't have the internet available, how do you use the net, the Library at Unley?
Libraries around the north easten suburbs

Old 02-15-2009, 02:58 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
I have already donated $1000 to the Bushfire appeal and have set aside a different $2500 for Gambling.

The profits I make over the next 2 weeks I will be putting forward to the appeal with the stake.

If I don't make a profit at all and finish with nothing from the 2500 or finish under the 2500, then I will be making a donation to bring that balance up to 2500 whichever amount that will equate to.

As I don't have net access, I've had to play a few bets.

Bet 1

$500 on Roddick over Haas @ $1.32 - Stake $500 to win $160

Bet 2

$250 on Waratahs +12.5 into Chiefs +12.5 @ $2.30 - Stake $250 to win $325

Bet 3

$250 on Brisbane Lions to beat St.Kilda @ $2 - Stake $250 to win $250

Bet 4

$500 on Wales to beat England X France to beat Scotland @ $1.32 - Stake $500 to win $160

That will do for now. See how it goes today!
Good start for the Victorians.

After day 1, I have scored them a profit of $895

Old 02-15-2009, 03:01 AM   #5

Day 2

$100 on Guptil most runs in the 20/20 for NZ @ $4.50 - A man in form. Australia has a shit bowling attack. Enough said. - Stake $100 to win $350

$200 on New Zealand to win @ $2.30 - Stake $200 to win $260 - If you look at Australia's team they have no ponting and no clarke thus no leadership in the field. Ponting was the one that put them into the game on Friday with his excellent fielding. His influence and a weak bowling attack will be missed.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:14 AM   #6

$200 on West Indies first innings lead @ $2.15 - Stake $200 to win $230

Old 02-16-2009, 04:48 AM   #7

Not a good day

Looking like a profit of 325 at the moment. Still better than nothing.

Oh, the goal of this thread is to raise at least 5000. 10000 would be ideal but 5000 will be a good target.

Old 02-16-2009, 04:50 AM   #8

$100 on Youzhny to beat Birdshit @ $2.40 - Stake $100 to win $140

Old 02-16-2009, 06:51 AM   #9
country flag Doctor Dance

Doctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the cause
Doctor Dance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:46 AM   #10

395 profit after the 3 cricket bets lost - Windies first innings lead, guptill and NZ.

The Youzhny bet got up, so looking at a 535 profit at the moment.

Today

Perth V Townsville

$800 on the game total to go under 188.5 @ $1.85

Good luck!

Old 02-18-2009, 04:59 AM   #11

$600 on Haas to beat Querrey @ $1.65 (Stake $600 to win $390)