Tossers Thursday - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-12-2009, 09:11 AM   #16
country flag RIboy

RIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tossers Thursday

RoddickA(h-4,5)-Gulbis E. 2 @1.85

GL
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2009, 09:14 AM   #17
country flag Ontie

Ontie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiSh View Post
i was too fucking late when the line opened at pinny, was up at 7 am but fell asleep again.. 5dimes got it @ 1.74 but the limits are ridiculous on that book

lets be real, Karlovic choked that match away yesterday but for Llodra it might have done wonders, it gives the defending champ some confidence and hopefully a lil momentum to regain his form from last years performance, also tempted to take the +1.5 sets $ 2.00 offered from unibet
Swish why didn't you take the OVER? surely better odds than 1.68... don't you trust it?

The respect: Lars Graf
The eye: Mohamed Layhani
The charisma: Carlos Bernardes
The voice: Kader Nouni + Steve Ullrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoll View Post
if somalia goverment could be little bit clever they would solve the food crisis with one bet.
Ontie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #18
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontario Gambler View Post
Swish why didn't you take the OVER? surely better odds than 1.68... don't you trust it?
not a fan of the over and under bets in tennis tbh, besides i can see 6-4 6-4 or 6-4 7-5 scenario which would screw the over 22.5
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:47 AM   #19
country flag Midnight Express

Midnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
Ancic hc +3,5 @1,85- solid performance against the veteran Shitler, he was good on return,a couple of lapses on his own serve, but the winner was never in doubt, Simon said he had some back problems, that's why he asked to start play on wednesday, had his problems against Kohlschreiber, if the german had converted one of his million break chances in the first set who knows what could have happened

Llodra hc+3,5 - Mofils had big problems with Bohli in the first set, lucky to take it, then the swiss player retired, LLodra is still not 100%, but he had an amazing turnarround against KArlovic, he is the defending champ, obviously liek the courts, should be a tight one, Monfils does not impress me indoors...

Acasuso @1,50 - Chucho is in great form, final in Vina del MAr, he trashed Cuevas easily, Schwank was patehtic yesterday..

Ferrero @1,50 - Belluci plays at home, but he barely beat the polish qualifyer Kubot who is far from a claycourter

Fish vs. Isner over 22,5 games @1,85- two big servers, should be a tie break festival...

Gulbis hc+4,5 @1,85 - the overrated rich mug likes big matches, solid indoors, should be a tight match

Nishikori hc+5,5 @1,85- Del Potro barely won against the mug SToppini, the kamikaze kid will make him work hard...

Wozniacki hc-6,5 @1,85- pervak is another russian junior, but she prefers clay, caroline should demolish her

Mirza under 20,5 games or hc-4,5 @1,85- Diatchenko is a nobody who got lucky playing a lucky loser, the indian is far superior, and has too much game for her

MAuresmo hc-3,5 @1,85 - Amelie was amazing against Errani, playing like in the old days with the crowd on her side, she is for me something of a dark horse here for the title..

HAntuchova @2,00- Cornet was awful in the Fed cup matches, an easy win on paper in the first round here, but she played poorly, the h2h is 2-2, the last 2 matches won Cornet, but indoors i favour Daniela for a win, will be tight for sure, but Alize does not convince me...
JCF was "awesome" in 1st round too!!

KSENIA PERVAK - junior AO'09 winner? Prefering clay? May be..but -6,5 games? No way...
Midnight Express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:54 AM   #20
country flag Timotheus

Timotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond repute

A bit late to post the combo but I thought things started later

5/10 Combo @ 2.29 (Gamebookers)
Seppi A. v Murray A.: Murray A. 1.07
Tursunov D. v Tsonga J.-W.: Tsonga J.-W. 1.30
Tanasugarn T. v Silva N.: Tanasugarn T. 1.28
Beygelzimer Y. v Peer S.: Peer S. 1.20
Pervak K. v Wozniacki C.: Wozniacki C. 1.07

4/10 Dimitrov +6 v Nadal @ 2.3 (188bet)
Nadal was very poor against Superbol. The Italian dominated and dictated the first 1.5 sets with his agressive style and Nadal was far too passive for this quick court. At times you could see a glimpse of his class but overall the court speed seems to be too much for his liking. I'm not ruling him out for a title because of his fighting skills on the court, but I can't see things going to convincing. Dimitrov is a nice talent who has had some mixed results thusfar but you have to have some skill beaten Birdman, even on one of his bad days. The +6 handicap is set right but the odd is far too big at 188bet.
H2H: 0-0

4/10 Murray -6 v Seppi (188bet)
Everything Seppi can do, Murray can do better. Trying to frustrate his opponent with his passive baseline play won't work against Murray at all, who has a big advantage on simply every aspect of Seppi's play. Seppi has beaten him in 2006 on grass but that Murray can hardly be compared to the guy that is now in the top 4 of the world. This should be a 6-2 6-2 or something comparable if you ask me and I take this one despite usually disliking the big handicaps.
H2H: 1-0 Seppi:
25/2006 ATP Nottingham (GBR) Grass Andreas Seppi Andy Murray 7-6(4) 4-6 6-1 1/4

6/10 Llodra +3.5 v Monfils (Gamebookers)
Llodra had some fitness issues before but the fact that he plays singles and doubles AND has beaten Ivo says enough for me here. The match against Ivo was a bit dodgy with the typical break and set up scenario but Llodra looked rock solid on serve, despite his double faults. With his lefty big serve and serve+volley play he can frustrate every opponent and extreme concentration is a must if you want to beat this guy and exactly that is something that Monfils lacks. He couldn't convince in the one set he played Bohli and I can see this being a very tough nut to crack for him.
H2H: 1-1:
12/2005 ATP Miami (USA) Hard Gael Monfils Michael Llodra 3-6 6-4 6-3 First
7/2004 CH Andrezieux (FRA) I_Hard Michael Llodra Gael Monfils 6-4 6-1 First
Timotheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #21
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Express View Post
JCF was "awesome" in 1st round too!!

KSENIA PERVAK - junior AO'09 winner? Prefering clay? May be..but -6,5 games? No way...
Ferrero played against Montanes, who can be tricky, he lost a close first set and cruised after that, then he demolished Dabul; Bellucci played like shit against Kubot who was serving DF after DF but the brazilian couls not do shit on return, IMO Mosquito should clinch this....

I love betting handicap on Wozniacki, she and Azarenka demolish weaker opponents, Pervak may be a force in the future, but today she should be lucky if she does not get a bagel...
Old 02-12-2009, 10:40 AM   #22
country flag Salum

Salum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond repute

Dent x Fish x Del Potro x Querrey @ 2,88

Edit: forgot Blake:
Blake x Dent x Fish x Del Potro x Querrey @ 2,88
Challenger W: São Paulo; SF: Barletta, Lugano; QF: Dallas, Cherbourg, Bermuda, Genova, Buenos Aires, Guayaquil;

Doubles: 55(56)

ATP & Grand Slam W: Gstaad (w/Dougie) F: Umag (w/Tennis-Engineer) SF: Washington (w/Tennis-Engineer), Moscow (w/Dougie);
Challenger W: San Luis de Potosi (w/Tennis-Engineer), Todi (w/Dougie), Cali(w/Nikki♥), Medellin(w/manu86)F: Campos do Jordão (w/Tennis-Engineer), Genova(w/Spadea TT);
Salum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:25 AM   #23
country flag TennisAce34

TennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAce34 View Post
Ancic +3,5 @1,769

GL
WON

Adding Last Minute Llodra +4 @1.714

www.tahminder.com
TennisAce34 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:44 AM   #24
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava View Post
MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 44-31 (+$9544.00)

***I only wager on odds 1.35 or better and never do parlays

(If you wager exactly the amounts I wager on every match this season, I promise you make some crazy money)

I completely lost all my composure as a gambler last week and it was a disaster. I lost all my profits for the year and pretty much forgot who I was a gambler. My investors are not happy but those who have been with me for a long time know what I can do and they will continue to follow until I really fall off. Anyways, time to get some of that back. LIVIN LARGE IS GOOD! Learn it. Like I said before, if you follow me all season, you make big money, that's a promise guys. I am very busy with work, very busy with capping other sports and betting on tennis is something I do for fun on the side so don't hate the player bitches, hate the game. I'm sick and tired of all the idiots who run around on tennis forums claiming to be good because they go 10-0 betting on 1.15 favorites and parlaying 1.03 favorites by the dozen to make a couple hundred bucks.

At least I'm honest. Most people around here don't keep a record and that's just ridiculous. But whatever, to each his own.

All my wagering is done at Pinnacle. All the best this season and if you have a problem with me or my style, LICK MY NUTS!

--------------------------------------

Thursday, February 12

ATP Rotterdam - Round of 16

Mario Ancic 3.30 over Gilles Simon ($1000 to win $2300)

Gael Monfils 1.36 over Michael Llodra ($3000 to win $1080)

Dmitry Tursunov 3.75 over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga ($1000 to win $2750)

***These are my early tennis player for the day, too tired for writeups, will post all my other picks in the morning whenever I have time and whenever the hell they post odds for those matches. See you all later this morning.

Peace

I had a great writeup for this match but really didn't have time last night, needed some sleep. I could not believe the odds for the match. WHAT A WIN! I will post more picks in a bit!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #25
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Tsonga over Tursunov 1/3

Fish over Isner 2/5

Schwank over Acasuso 7/4 This Chucho has fucked me over 1st round and 2nd round he wont do it again........................ surely?

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:55 AM   #26
country flag JamsleJ

JamsleJ has a reputation beyond reputeJamsleJ has a reputation beyond reputeJamsleJ has a reputation beyond reputeJamsleJ has a reputation beyond reputeJamsleJ has a reputation beyond reputeJamsleJ has a reputation beyond reputeJamsleJ has a reputation beyond reputeJamsleJ has a reputation beyond reputeJamsleJ has a reputation beyond reputeJamsleJ has a reputation beyond reputeJamsleJ has a reputation beyond repute

I won on Ancic as well Nice one Mista!
JamsleJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #27
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 44-31 (+$9544.00)

***I only wager on odds 1.35 or better and never do parlays

(If you wager exactly the amounts I wager on every match this season, I promise you make some crazy money)

I completely lost all my composure as a gambler last week and it was a disaster. I lost all my profits for the year and pretty much forgot who I was a gambler. My investors are not happy but those who have been with me for a long time know what I can do and they will continue to follow until I really fall off. Anyways, time to get some of that back. LIVIN LARGE IS GOOD! Learn it. Like I said before, if you follow me all season, you make big money, that's a promise guys. I am very busy with work, very busy with capping other sports and betting on tennis is something I do for fun on the side so don't hate the player bitches, hate the game. I'm sick and tired of all the idiots who run around on tennis forums claiming to be good because they go 10-0 betting on 1.15 favorites and parlaying 1.03 favorites by the dozen to make a couple hundred bucks.

At least I'm honest. Most people around here don't keep a record and that's just ridiculous. But whatever, to each his own.

All my wagering is done at Pinnacle. All the best this season and if you have a problem with me or my style, LICK MY NUTS!

--------------------------------------

Thursday, February 12

ATP Rotterdam - Round of 16

Mario Ancic 3.30 over Gilles Simon ($1000 to win $2300)

Gael Monfils 1.36 over Michael Llodra ($3000 to win $1080)

Dmitry Tursunov 3.75 over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga ($1000 to win $2750)

ATP Costa Do Sauipe - Quarter Finals

Juan Carlos Ferrero 1.50 over Thomaz Bellucci ($2000 to win $1000)

So I went against JFC in the first round of this tournament but I have turned things around and have decided to back him in this match. What can I say? Bellucci is getting decent odds in this match only because he is a local boy and the oddsmakers want to give you some of that false hope that he might actually be ready and willing to win this match against the former world #1 player. The two players have never met each other on any surface but I did see some repeats of the matches on TV late last night (only parts of round 1 matches) and it looks like the Spaniard is on the comeback trail and his temporary ranking outside of the TOP 100 is just that...temporary...and he is about to return at an elite level of tennis. Of course that would include winning this match here tonight and the only thing that stands between him and a trip to the semi-finals is Belluci. Ferrero was a bit slow to start this tournament and he did struggle at times against a very experienced Albert Montanes but how can you not love the way he looked in his second round win over Machado where his second serve was on fire and his return game was superb. I have not seen him move like that in a very long time. I went against Bellucci in the first round of this tournament and that was a big mistake but I learned my lesson and now I am back to fade him because he is not about to win this match. JCF is too good with his return game on this stuff and Bellucci's second serve wasn't all that good in his win over Kubot in the Round of 16 in this tournament. This is kind of like last week...where all Bellucci had to do was face a good player or a decent player on this surface and he was gone like the wind. Same thing should happen in this match here today. I have to admit that Bellucci has been on absolute fire the last 12 months in challengers and other clay court events but the challenger level doesn't always prepare you for matches like this and when you play against a guy like JCF who has won more than 73% of his 240+ career matches on clay courts, you need more than some experience on the challenger tour to go with it. Ferrero is back in good form now and this is the time to continue backing him until his numbers say otherwise. Again I was too impressed with his second serve and his return game against Machado and although he might lose a set because of brain cramps, I don't see him losing the match. Ferrero was a finalist the last time he was here in 2007 and that is exactly where he is heading this time again. I don't mind this kid Bellucci but he is by no means ready to win this match and by no means good enough to win this match so my CASH MONEY GOES ON FERRERO TO WIN THIS BITCH!

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #28
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YasmineBleeth View Post
Rybarikova x Tanasugarn x Simon @2.31

GL
LOSS never in doubt.

Sprem (+6.5) x Jankovic @2.18

I'm losing compass after these consecutive loses last 2 weeks.
If Jankovic screwes me here i'm taking the rest of the week off.

WIN/LOSS = 4/5 in 2014; 773/771 overall from 04.11.2009
Total Staked this year = 41 Units
Total Returned this year = 43.46 Units
Total Profit This year = +2.46 Units; Yield = + 6%
Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post
it would be a miracle to win 2 days in a row:
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:42 PM   #29
country flag SpinLES

SpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond repute

Murray UNder 19.5
SpinLES is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:01 PM   #30
country flag JBdV

JBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond repute

Tursunov to beat Tsonga @ 3.65 (3/10)

Tursunov looks like he is finding some form back since going through qualies in Zagreb to pick up a few wins, and Tsonga looked rusty against Huta Galung, playing Johannesburg last week may prove costly for him this week. Odds on Tursunov way too high IMO, good value here.

Dimitrov to beat Nadal @ 21 (0.5/10)
Dimitrov +1.5 sets @ 6.00 (1/10)

Just for fun. GL.
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Tennis Tipping 2009 Results:
Singles: Cherbourg CH W
Doubles: ...
JBdV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote