Touching Federer Video - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-11-2009, 03:09 AM   #1
country flag kmar1292

kmar1292 is on a distinguished road
Default Touching Federer Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmr_ylf7ZlM

I think this video is the best video of Roger out there. It captures who he is perfectly. It shows his moments of anger and anguish and also his moments of joy and celebration. I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song. It's a great piece and I would love to know the name of it. Thanks and enjoy the video!
kmar1292 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2009, 03:27 AM   #2
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Touching Federer Video

Change the title... its a bit...
Old 02-11-2009, 07:12 PM   #3
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

that title is sooo misleading

beautiful video, thank you.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #4
country flag kmar1292

kmar1292 is on a distinguished road

aw man haha I didn't even realize :P

how do i change the title?
kmar1292 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:55 AM   #5
country flag juninhOH

juninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond repute

*** pictures someone TRYING to touch federer ***
juninhOH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #6
country flag dootsiez

dootsiez has a reputation beyond reputedootsiez has a reputation beyond reputedootsiez has a reputation beyond reputedootsiez has a reputation beyond reputedootsiez has a reputation beyond reputedootsiez has a reputation beyond reputedootsiez has a reputation beyond reputedootsiez has a reputation beyond reputedootsiez has a reputation beyond reputedootsiez has a reputation beyond reputedootsiez has a reputation beyond repute

LOL @ the title. Bad (or not...?) imagery

the music is called "My Name is Lincoln", from the soundtrack for the Island, by Steve Jablonsky.
dootsiez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:50 PM   #7
country flag Venle

Venle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I love that video

The title..
Venle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #8
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Very touching, indeed.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #9
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! That really makes me think of the reel of clips after all is said in done for him.

I don't think we can realize what a beautiful thing all of the clips & footage of all of his hard work & achievements will be.
Truly breathtaking.

and he managed to do it looking prettydamngorgeous if i do say so myself...hardly a sweat.
Not easy.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:32 PM   #10
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

lunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful video..........and yes, very touching.
Thank you...
Luna

Seat #19 on the Federer Express
lunahielo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #11
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

:wors hip:
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #12
country flag Rog1

Rog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmar1292 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmr_ylf7ZlM

I think this video is the best video of Roger out there. It captures who he is perfectly. It shows his moments of anger and anguish and also his moments of joy and celebration. I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song. It's a great piece and I would love to know the name of it. Thanks and enjoy the video!

Wow, Kmar what a fantastic video you found us all. I was nearly in tears by the end. I guess with the beautiful music playing and especially the clips where Roger waves to the camera is just so.....I'm lost for words.

Linda (Luton-UK)
Rog1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:33 AM   #13
country flag Minnie

Minnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond repute

Great video .. love the player ... love the music too. Thanks for putting up the link.
Minnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote