A Set And A Break Up Before Choking It Away Wednesday - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-11-2009, 08:30 AM   #31
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Set And A Break Up Before Choking It Away Wednesday

Tanasugarn x Simon @2.06

GL

WIN/LOSS = 4/3 in 2014; 773/769 overall from 04.11.2009
Total Staked this year = 31 Units
Total Returned this year = 43.46 Units
Total Profit This year = +12.46 Units; Yield = + 40.19%
Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post
it would be a miracle to win 2 days in a row:
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2009, 08:30 AM   #32
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 41-30 (+$7384.00)

***I only wager on odds 1.35 or better and never do parlays

(If you wager exactly the amounts I wager on every match this season, I promise you make some crazy money)

I completely lost all my composure as a gambler this past and it was a disaster. I lost all my profits for the year and pretty much forgot who I was a gambler. My investors are not happy but those who have been with me for a long time know what I can do and they will continue to follow until I really fall off. Anyways, time to get some of that back. LIVIN LARGE IS GOOD! Learn it. Like I said before, if you follow me all season, you make big money, that's a promise guys. I am very busy with work, very busy with capping other sports and betting on tennis is something I do for fun on the side so don't hate the player bitches, hate the game. I'm sick and tired of all the idiots who run around on tennis forums claiming to be good because they go 10-0 betting on 1.15 favorites and parlaying 1.03 favorites by the dozen to make a couple hundred bucks.

At least I'm honest. Most people around here don't keep a record and that's just ridiculous. But whatever, to each his own.

All my wagering is done at Pinnacle. All the best this season and if you have a problem with me or my style, LICK MY NUTS!

--------------------------------------

Wednesday, February 11

ATP Rotterdam - Round 32 + 16

Gilles Simon 1.47 over Philipp Kohlschreiber ($4000 to win $1880)

Alright so there has to be something going on here for us to be getting these kinds of odds on this match. It's either that or this is just a match between two good players and the oddsmakers want to respect the German's abilities to play on all surfaces. Having said that, you don't just go against the #8 player in the world unless you're some kind of fuckin idiot or unless you know a little something we don't know about the match. Somehow we are still playing first round action in this tournament and my advice is to tread lightly in the first round of these tournaments because we just don't know how some of these clowns are going to come together and how they are going to perform. These two players actually met twice in the past and ironically their first ever meeting was at this tournament in 2007 where Gilles Simon had to retire and save everyone who bet on him some cash. However it's important to note that at the time Simon was ranked #43 in the world and he has since really upped his game and become a much better player so I expect a lot better here. Kohlschreiber has not played a single tennis match his five set loss in the second round of the Australian Open against of course a french guy in Fabrice Santoro and if he thought that was bad, wait until this match tonight. I can't talk too much shit because Simon has also been M.I.A since the Australian Open where he reached the Quarter-Final and lost eventual champion Rafael Nadal in three straight sets but who can blame him anyways? The bottom line here is that Simon can be a force on the indoor hard courts as well as he has won 15 of his 24 matches on this stuff the last 12 months and he has already tested out the surface back in January when he played in the Hopman event. He did make it to the semis of TMC Shanghai and he did make it to the Final of TMS Madrid so believe me he knows how to play on this stuff. A lot of people talk about Kohli being good on this stuff but hold on a second here as Kohlschreiber is 16-20 lifetime on indoor hard court matches and this seems like the perfect spot to fade him. Simon has too good a second serve on this stuff and his return game is just too much for the German to handle. Apart from his loss to Kohlschreiber in 2007 at this tournament, Simon is 2-0 in first round matches here and he was a Semi-Finalist last season losing to Robin Soderling in a blowout in that match. This could be Simon's tournament for the taking now that Soderling is out and I see him winning this match. CASH THIS BABY TO KICK THINGS OFF SIMON!

Michael Llodra 2.10 over Ivo Karlovic ($1000 to win $1100)

You can laugh your fuckin asses as much as you want here but the way I look at this match is that if there is anyone right now that can conquer Dr. Ivo's serve it would the frenchie who moves like a fuckin frog and who can play on this indoor stuff quite well. Nobody in the world is giving Llodra a chance in hell to win this match but let me tell you right now why Llodra is a perfect 3-0 lifetime versus Ivo Karlovic kicking his ass in 2003, 2007 and 2008. Llodra has been successful against this piece of shit Karlovic because he knows how to move around on carpet and on indoor hard courts, he eliminates Karlovic's power with his ability to return hard shots and he is a left-handed player, just another excuse for Karlovic to use when it comes to losing matches. Karlovic has won only 49% of his career matches versus players that are left-handed so I don't know how much you guys still like his chances here. Their last meeting was actually here last year in 2008 when Llodra brought home an easy win in two sets and that is exactly what I see happening in this match to be honest with you guys. We saw Karlovic in ATP Zagreb last week but he looked like shit beating a piece of garbage in the first round before going out against Stakhovsky in the second round. I'm telling you guys something is wrong with this idiot because in ATP Chennai earlier this year he lost to the #202 ranked player in the world and at the Australian Open he wasn't much of a fight for Mario Ancic so believe me when I say Karlovic is not in match form to win here. Llodra on the other hand is not in the best of shapes either but he is fresh having not played since his straight sets loss in the first round of the Australian Open and what I like is that he is obviously picking and choosing which tournaments he thinks he can win in right now and that is perfect. Did I mention that Llodra is the defending champion of this event and that he was fantastic here last season despite poor showing elsewhere in early 2008? Well he is and having lost three straight matches on the indoor hard court surface I know he is going to want to win this match here today. You could say that this surface is perfect for Karlovic but again if his opponent can return first serves, the big man is in huge trouble and that is what I think will happen here. Sure he has won 62% of his career indoor hard court matches but he is only 10-8 over the last 12 months and he seems to be losing his touch a little bit. These two battled it out in the semi finals last year in this tournament but it could all be over very early for the big man this time around because this is one opponents he really doesn't like to face and Llodra has been pretty damn good the times he has played in this tournament. I hate betting against Karlovic but this is a great matchup...FADE THE BIG PIECE OF CRAP FOR SOME CASH!

Evgeny Korolev 1.65 over Marc Gicquel ($2000 to win $1300)

I'm getting sick and tired of these Lucky Loser players making it into the Main Draw of the tournament. I hate the rule, I think it's a load of shit, tennis needs to change if they want credibility in that department and if you lose in qualifiers, your ass should be on the next plane out of town no questions asked. I don't care who pulls out (in this case it was Soderling) but it should be banned. Anyways, I am thankful that Gicquel was allowed in the main draw because he is a perfect fade in a match like this and oddsmakers seem to be having problems figuring this out. Most books don't have the match up yet but my boys at Pinnacle know what's up and this is going to be a big moneymaking day for those backing Korolev this early. Yes he is very young and yes he is ranked outside the TOP 100 players in the world but at least he has two career wins over Gicquel (both coming in the 2007 season on indoor hard and outdoor hard and both in straight sets so I am not concerned). Korolev has won all four sets he has ever played against Marc Gicquel and not only has he gotten better since those matches but Gicquel has taken a few steps back. Let's talk about the frenchman. He lost to Laurent Recouderc in the qualifiers for this event and he struggled to beat some other idiot ranked #256 in the first round of qualifiers this past weekend. For whatever reason he is totally out of form and you cannot trust him to win here. Gicquel has failed to win a first round match or make the main draw in 4 of the 5 tournaments he has played in 2009. Korolev also had to go through the qualies to be here but he was impressive with a win over Stakhovsky to be here and he also beat Jurgen Melzer in the first round of ATP Zagreb last week which was impressive as a big underdog. This kid can play no doubt about it. All he needs is a bit of confidence and he should have no problems winning this one as well. Korolev has not played much on the indoor hard courts the last 12 months but let it be know that he has now won 62% of his career matches on this stuff and although Gicquel has the same winning percentage over the course of his career, both players are heading in different directions right now and that is all that really matters here. I just don't think Gicquel has the legs of the strength to run down Korolev's first serve and that is going to produce a bunch of errors and we are going to see Gicquel start fading fast in this one as the Lucky Loser. I already mentioned it before, I hate Lucky Losers, I hate them even more when they win and Korolev is the better returner and the better suited player to win this match. BYE BYE FRENCH BOY...BACK ON THE BOAT YOU GO!

ATP San Jose - Round 32 +16

Radek Stepanek 1.36 over Chris Guccione ($3000 to win $1080)

You have got to be kidding me. This is perfect. I thought I had no chance in hell of ever getting a price within my range for this match but I just bet on this right now and it just made the cut so let's sit back, drink some beer, enjoy the american white trash match and make some motherfuckin money please. This is absolutely free money for the taking guys and believe me when I say that STEPANEK IS NOT GOING TO LOSE THIS MATCH. I cannot stand that big piece of crap Guccione and he is way out of his league if he thinks he has a good shot of balling with the man I like to call "**** Face". Believe it or not these two players both came out of the closet together in 2008 and ended up facing each other three times in one season. Stepanked won the meetings by a count of 2-1 with the only loss being a very early season loss in ATP Sydney at the hands of what most like to call the local boy so he can be excused from that. However they did meet again in ATP Memphis where Stepanek started off slowly but then demolished the big banana in straight sets. Then came their meeting at the US Open which was interesting and all because Stepanek let Guccione hang around for an extra set but it was yet another easy win and that is what I expect here today. Stepanek is somewhat on fire right now. He won ATP Brisbane about a month ago with some big time wins there, he lost to a very good Verdasco in the third round of the Australian Open and then he decided to come here where he looked a bit sluggish to start the match but found a way to correct things and rally against some qualifier Dominik Meffert. It was a bad showing for Stepanek but he is warmed up now and ready to go. Apart from his first round win over Canas yesterday, Guccione has looked like shit in 2009 losing in the qualies of ATP Brisbane, losing in the second round of ATP Sydney, getting killed by Gilles Simon in the second round of the Australian Open and then coming here where he struggled on his return game against Canas. Well if he struggles here again he is dead because Stepanek loves this surface and can really make the big guy move more than he would like to. I have always enjoyed saving some money to bet on Stepanek when he gets the chance to play on the indoor hard court surface because he has won 35 of his last 50 matches on this stuff and he has always been good to win at least two matches in all his indoor hard court tournament matches over the last little while. Oh wait a minute guys, we forgot to mention that Stepanke was a finalist here in 2008 where he lost to Andy Roddick in the final and believe me when I say that he can come in here, look bad at times but still bring home the very easy money for us. WHAT A FUCKIN GIFT WE HAVE HERE!!!!

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #33
country flag Ontie

Ontie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond repute

SIMON-Kohlschreiber set betting 2-1 @4.00, 1 unit
ANCIC over Schuettler @1.35, 8 units

just realize that I've had a bet in every today's Rotterdam match. what an addicted

The respect: Lars Graf
The eye: Mohamed Layhani
The charisma: Carlos Bernardes
The voice: Kader Nouni + Steve Ullrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoll View Post
if somalia goverment could be little bit clever they would solve the food crisis with one bet.
Ontie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:41 AM   #34
country flag TennisAce34

TennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisAce34 has a reputation beyond repute

P.Kohlschreiber Games Won +3½ -118 vs G.Simon Games Won
Michael Llodra -105 vs Ivo Karlovic
M.Youzhny Games Won +3½ -118 vs D.Ferrer Games Won

GL

www.tahminder.com
TennisAce34 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:48 AM   #35
country flag whitedog

whitedog has a reputation beyond reputewhitedog has a reputation beyond reputewhitedog has a reputation beyond reputewhitedog has a reputation beyond reputewhitedog has a reputation beyond reputewhitedog has a reputation beyond reputewhitedog has a reputation beyond reputewhitedog has a reputation beyond reputewhitedog has a reputation beyond reputewhitedog has a reputation beyond reputewhitedog has a reputation beyond repute

simon over the bratwurst and lllllllodra over ivo
Old 02-11-2009, 09:32 AM   #36
country flag Salum

Salum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond reputeSalum has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrero x Bellucci x Del Potro x Blake x Haas x Nadal x Tsonga @ 1,93
Challenger W: Săo Paulo; SF: Barletta, Lugano; QF: Dallas, Cherbourg, Bermuda, Genova, Buenos Aires, Guayaquil;

Doubles: 55(56)

ATP & Grand Slam W: Gstaad (w/Dougie) F: Umag (w/Tennis-Engineer) SF: Washington (w/Tennis-Engineer), Moscow (w/Dougie);
Challenger W: San Luis de Potosi (w/Tennis-Engineer), Todi (w/Dougie), Cali(w/Nikki♥), Medellin(w/manu86)F: Campos do Jordăo (w/Tennis-Engineer), Genova(w/Spadea TT);
Salum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #37
country flag uthustler

uthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these parts

anyon else like KORLEV today?
uthustler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:04 AM   #38
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Backing Korolev is like holding a ticking bomb
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #39
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Only the one!

60 units on Sam Querrey 2.05 over Marcos Bagdahtis - Bad matchup for the Cypriot God!

GL-other leans on Ivo 1.85/Isner 1.58!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:35 AM   #40
country flag Julio
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Julio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrer to beat Youzhny @ 1.62.
Mauresmo to beat Errani @ 1.88. (big play)

Last edited by Julio : 02-11-2009 at 10:54 AM. Reason: adding (big play) to my bet on Mauresmo...
Julio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #41
country flag rhinooooo

rhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond repute

Mistake...
rhinooooo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #42
country flag uthustler

uthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Backing Korolev is like holding a ticking bomb
Would FERRER be better over Youhzny?
uthustler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #43
country flag Tom Paulman

Tom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond repute

Granollers X Stepanek @ 2.41
Old 02-11-2009, 12:41 PM   #44
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava View Post
MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 41-30 (+$7384.00)

***I only wager on odds 1.35 or better and never do parlays

(If you wager exactly the amounts I wager on every match this season, I promise you make some crazy money)

I completely lost all my composure as a gambler this past and it was a disaster. I lost all my profits for the year and pretty much forgot who I was a gambler. My investors are not happy but those who have been with me for a long time know what I can do and they will continue to follow until I really fall off. Anyways, time to get some of that back. LIVIN LARGE IS GOOD! Learn it. Like I said before, if you follow me all season, you make big money, that's a promise guys. I am very busy with work, very busy with capping other sports and betting on tennis is something I do for fun on the side so don't hate the player bitches, hate the game. I'm sick and tired of all the idiots who run around on tennis forums claiming to be good because they go 10-0 betting on 1.15 favorites and parlaying 1.03 favorites by the dozen to make a couple hundred bucks.

At least I'm honest. Most people around here don't keep a record and that's just ridiculous. But whatever, to each his own.

All my wagering is done at Pinnacle. All the best this season and if you have a problem with me or my style, LICK MY NUTS!

--------------------------------------

Wednesday, February 11

ATP Rotterdam - Round 32 + 16

Gilles Simon 1.47 over Philipp Kohlschreiber ($4000 to win $1880)

Alright so there has to be something going on here for us to be getting these kinds of odds on this match. It's either that or this is just a match between two good players and the oddsmakers want to respect the German's abilities to play on all surfaces. Having said that, you don't just go against the #8 player in the world unless you're some kind of fuckin idiot or unless you know a little something we don't know about the match. Somehow we are still playing first round action in this tournament and my advice is to tread lightly in the first round of these tournaments because we just don't know how some of these clowns are going to come together and how they are going to perform. These two players actually met twice in the past and ironically their first ever meeting was at this tournament in 2007 where Gilles Simon had to retire and save everyone who bet on him some cash. However it's important to note that at the time Simon was ranked #43 in the world and he has since really upped his game and become a much better player so I expect a lot better here. Kohlschreiber has not played a single tennis match his five set loss in the second round of the Australian Open against of course a french guy in Fabrice Santoro and if he thought that was bad, wait until this match tonight. I can't talk too much shit because Simon has also been M.I.A since the Australian Open where he reached the Quarter-Final and lost eventual champion Rafael Nadal in three straight sets but who can blame him anyways? The bottom line here is that Simon can be a force on the indoor hard courts as well as he has won 15 of his 24 matches on this stuff the last 12 months and he has already tested out the surface back in January when he played in the Hopman event. He did make it to the semis of TMC Shanghai and he did make it to the Final of TMS Madrid so believe me he knows how to play on this stuff. A lot of people talk about Kohli being good on this stuff but hold on a second here as Kohlschreiber is 16-20 lifetime on indoor hard court matches and this seems like the perfect spot to fade him. Simon has too good a second serve on this stuff and his return game is just too much for the German to handle. Apart from his loss to Kohlschreiber in 2007 at this tournament, Simon is 2-0 in first round matches here and he was a Semi-Finalist last season losing to Robin Soderling in a blowout in that match. This could be Simon's tournament for the taking now that Soderling is out and I see him winning this match. CASH THIS BABY TO KICK THINGS OFF SIMON!

Michael Llodra 2.10 over Ivo Karlovic ($1000 to win $1100)

You can laugh your fuckin asses as much as you want here but the way I look at this match is that if there is anyone right now that can conquer Dr. Ivo's serve it would the frenchie who moves like a fuckin frog and who can play on this indoor stuff quite well. Nobody in the world is giving Llodra a chance in hell to win this match but let me tell you right now why Llodra is a perfect 3-0 lifetime versus Ivo Karlovic kicking his ass in 2003, 2007 and 2008. Llodra has been successful against this piece of shit Karlovic because he knows how to move around on carpet and on indoor hard courts, he eliminates Karlovic's power with his ability to return hard shots and he is a left-handed player, just another excuse for Karlovic to use when it comes to losing matches. Karlovic has won only 49% of his career matches versus players that are left-handed so I don't know how much you guys still like his chances here. Their last meeting was actually here last year in 2008 when Llodra brought home an easy win in two sets and that is exactly what I see happening in this match to be honest with you guys. We saw Karlovic in ATP Zagreb last week but he looked like shit beating a piece of garbage in the first round before going out against Stakhovsky in the second round. I'm telling you guys something is wrong with this idiot because in ATP Chennai earlier this year he lost to the #202 ranked player in the world and at the Australian Open he wasn't much of a fight for Mario Ancic so believe me when I say Karlovic is not in match form to win here. Llodra on the other hand is not in the best of shapes either but he is fresh having not played since his straight sets loss in the first round of the Australian Open and what I like is that he is obviously picking and choosing which tournaments he thinks he can win in right now and that is perfect. Did I mention that Llodra is the defending champion of this event and that he was fantastic here last season despite poor showing elsewhere in early 2008? Well he is and having lost three straight matches on the indoor hard court surface I know he is going to want to win this match here today. You could say that this surface is perfect for Karlovic but again if his opponent can return first serves, the big man is in huge trouble and that is what I think will happen here. Sure he has won 62% of his career indoor hard court matches but he is only 10-8 over the last 12 months and he seems to be losing his touch a little bit. These two battled it out in the semi finals last year in this tournament but it could all be over very early for the big man this time around because this is one opponents he really doesn't like to face and Llodra has been pretty damn good the times he has played in this tournament. I hate betting against Karlovic but this is a great matchup...FADE THE BIG PIECE OF CRAP FOR SOME CASH!

Evgeny Korolev 1.65 over Marc Gicquel ($2000 to win $1300)

I'm getting sick and tired of these Lucky Loser players making it into the Main Draw of the tournament. I hate the rule, I think it's a load of shit, tennis needs to change if they want credibility in that department and if you lose in qualifiers, your ass should be on the next plane out of town no questions asked. I don't care who pulls out (in this case it was Soderling) but it should be banned. Anyways, I am thankful that Gicquel was allowed in the main draw because he is a perfect fade in a match like this and oddsmakers seem to be having problems figuring this out. Most books don't have the match up yet but my boys at Pinnacle know what's up and this is going to be a big moneymaking day for those backing Korolev this early. Yes he is very young and yes he is ranked outside the TOP 100 players in the world but at least he has two career wins over Gicquel (both coming in the 2007 season on indoor hard and outdoor hard and both in straight sets so I am not concerned). Korolev has won all four sets he has ever played against Marc Gicquel and not only has he gotten better since those matches but Gicquel has taken a few steps back. Let's talk about the frenchman. He lost to Laurent Recouderc in the qualifiers for this event and he struggled to beat some other idiot ranked #256 in the first round of qualifiers this past weekend. For whatever reason he is totally out of form and you cannot trust him to win here. Gicquel has failed to win a first round match or make the main draw in 4 of the 5 tournaments he has played in 2009. Korolev also had to go through the qualies to be here but he was impressive with a win over Stakhovsky to be here and he also beat Jurgen Melzer in the first round of ATP Zagreb last week which was impressive as a big underdog. This kid can play no doubt about it. All he needs is a bit of confidence and he should have no problems winning this one as well. Korolev has not played much on the indoor hard courts the last 12 months but let it be know that he has now won 62% of his career matches on this stuff and although Gicquel has the same winning percentage over the course of his career, both players are heading in different directions right now and that is all that really matters here. I just don't think Gicquel has the legs of the strength to run down Korolev's first serve and that is going to produce a bunch of errors and we are going to see Gicquel start fading fast in this one as the Lucky Loser. I already mentioned it before, I hate Lucky Losers, I hate them even more when they win and Korolev is the better returner and the better suited player to win this match. BYE BYE FRENCH BOY...BACK ON THE BOAT YOU GO!

ATP San Jose - Round 32 +16

Radek Stepanek 1.36 over Chris Guccione ($3000 to win $1080)

You have got to be kidding me. This is perfect. I thought I had no chance in hell of ever getting a price within my range for this match but I just bet on this right now and it just made the cut so let's sit back, drink some beer, enjoy the american white trash match and make some motherfuckin money please. This is absolutely free money for the taking guys and believe me when I say that STEPANEK IS NOT GOING TO LOSE THIS MATCH. I cannot stand that big piece of crap Guccione and he is way out of his league if he thinks he has a good shot of balling with the man I like to call "**** Face". Believe it or not these two players both came out of the closet together in 2008 and ended up facing each other three times in one season. Stepanked won the meetings by a count of 2-1 with the only loss being a very early season loss in ATP Sydney at the hands of what most like to call the local boy so he can be excused from that. However they did meet again in ATP Memphis where Stepanek started off slowly but then demolished the big banana in straight sets. Then came their meeting at the US Open which was interesting and all because Stepanek let Guccione hang around for an extra set but it was yet another easy win and that is what I expect here today. Stepanek is somewhat on fire right now. He won ATP Brisbane about a month ago with some big time wins there, he lost to a very good Verdasco in the third round of the Australian Open and then he decided to come here where he looked a bit sluggish to start the match but found a way to correct things and rally against some qualifier Dominik Meffert. It was a bad showing for Stepanek but he is warmed up now and ready to go. Apart from his first round win over Canas yesterday, Guccione has looked like shit in 2009 losing in the qualies of ATP Brisbane, losing in the second round of ATP Sydney, getting killed by Gilles Simon in the second round of the Australian Open and then coming here where he struggled on his return game against Canas. Well if he struggles here again he is dead because Stepanek loves this surface and can really make the big guy move more than he would like to. I have always enjoyed saving some money to bet on Stepanek when he gets the chance to play on the indoor hard court surface because he has won 35 of his last 50 matches on this stuff and he has always been good to win at least two matches in all his indoor hard court tournament matches over the last little while. Oh wait a minute guys, we forgot to mention that Stepanke was a finalist here in 2008 where he lost to Andy Roddick in the final and believe me when I say that he can come in here, look bad at times but still bring home the very easy money for us. WHAT A FUCKIN GIFT WE HAVE HERE!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Some big money wins so far. Sad part is, I am staying away from the Brasil tournament today, not feeling confident on anyone there, took my shots with the dogs yesterday and it went okay. Got two more later today, time to cash and hit up some college basketball and nba tonight.
Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:43 PM   #45
country flag JBdV

JBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBdV View Post
Llodra to beat Karlovic @ 2.00 (4/10)

I'm taking a gamble on whether Llodra is fit enough to win this one because as the guys above said he is a nightmare matchup for Ivo and as defending champ here and with Davis Cup round the corner I expect him to be fully motivated. I'm not all that worried about his form this year, at both Brisbane and Sydney he lost to the eventual winners so those losses weren't that bad, only worry is doubts over his shoulder injury but if it's healed up he really should win. GL.
Win. Overall: +3.16
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Tennis Tipping 2009 Results:
Singles: Cherbourg CH W
Doubles: ...
JBdV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote