A racquet like the Speedport Red? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
country flag PSimpso

PSimpso is on a distinguished road
Default A racquet like the Speedport Red?

I'm getting a new racquet. I used the Prince Speedport Red Midsize plus and I really liked it. I liked how fast I was able to get the racqeut around. But, it's probably more than can be spent.

Is there a similar racquet for under $100 or less? I liked that it was lighter and I liked the smaller head size. It wouldn't have to be a Prince.
PSimpso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A racquet like the Speedport Red?

you wont really get anything that similar for less than $100. you can pick up the wilson k sting and head metallix 2, which are similar in terms of head size but are quite a bit lighter so are easy to swing fast. they will, however, have a completely different feel to the speedport red
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #3
country flag PSimpso

PSimpso is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the quick reply. How about the Turbo Shark? Is this anything close?
PSimpso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:53 AM   #4
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

there are 2 versions of the turbo shark. the midplus is a smaller headsize and heavier, so is more difficult to use and you have to work harder to swing faster. the oversizeis pretty much the same weight as the speedport red but the headsize is larger, giving your shots less accuracy
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote