Tommy Haas VS Flavio Cipolla - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-21-2009, 02:41 AM   #1
country flag balkisammy

balkisammy has a reputation beyond reputebalkisammy has a reputation beyond reputebalkisammy has a reputation beyond reputebalkisammy has a reputation beyond reputebalkisammy has a reputation beyond reputebalkisammy has a reputation beyond reputebalkisammy has a reputation beyond reputebalkisammy has a reputation beyond reputebalkisammy has a reputation beyond reputebalkisammy has a reputation beyond reputebalkisammy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Tommy Haas VS Flavio Cipolla

Hi all Tommy fans.It was great to see Tommy play so well against Eduardo Schwank who I must admit I have never heard of until now.The same goes for Flavio Cipolla.Have these two players met before?I suppose the main thing is that Tommy wins through to the next round that is,if u r a Haas fan.Hope to actually see this match here in Australia as, our networks seem to mostly show the higher seeded players and,of course the Aussies no matter what their seedings are.As a Tommy Haas fan,there is only one outcome that I want to see,that is for Tommy to progress to the 3rd round and,to hopefully stay injury free.Fingers crossed,toes as well.Would appreciate any replies about Flavio Cipolla such as,if he and Tommy have met before and,if so,the stats.Good luck to all fans,that the players you support and admire play well,remain injury free and that they remain in the draw to play another day or night match.

Last edited by balkisammy : 01-21-2009 at 02:47 AM. Reason: mistakes
balkisammy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy Haas VS Flavio Cipolla

Nope, they have never met

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Easy win for Tommy i hope he should win with ease

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
country flag Jackie Stephens

Jackie Stephens has a reputation beyond reputeJackie Stephens has a reputation beyond reputeJackie Stephens has a reputation beyond reputeJackie Stephens has a reputation beyond reputeJackie Stephens has a reputation beyond reputeJackie Stephens has a reputation beyond reputeJackie Stephens has a reputation beyond reputeJackie Stephens has a reputation beyond reputeJackie Stephens has a reputation beyond reputeJackie Stephens has a reputation beyond reputeJackie Stephens has a reputation beyond repute

I think Tommy Haas would win anyways between these guys.