Mens Tennis Forums banner

The "Juanqui fans united" chat thread

121K views 2K replies 113 participants last post by  Naudio Spanlatine 
#1 ·
Every sub-forum on this forum has a chat thread so there is a big need for it in the JC area, especially now that we are a lot of fans here. This should be a place for fans to know themselves better (not only concerning thair names but also their likes and all that stuff) y'know, like a chat thread :D ! I'm sure u got the point! Now I'm off cos I gotta go to the gym! :sport:

#53 ·
i know he's already taken. It's just not fair!!! I like lindsay davenport the best out of the WTA, but i'm not a big fan of womens tennis. And is it just me, or do Roger Federer and Martina Hingis make a nice couple, regardless of their marital status.

#55 ·
in maltese myskina means poor thing. Every time she loses a point, me and my family scream out at the tv, oh myskina. it's really funny. However everytime juanqui plays my family say, mary-lee why him, there's nothing special about him, and then i tell them to shut up.

G
#57 ·
well i just got back from my trip in cincy but i saw this new one and here goes:
my name is sharon (like thats not obvious lol) i turn 16 in decemebr and i live in the US...
i first found out about ferrero and tennis in general (watching wise) in 2002 roland garros on tv when i turned it on and i was watching ferrero play agassi i think and from that moment i got hooked on :) my fave wta players are myskina and justine and lindsey (liek many of you too lol) and atp players, i guess u can just look at my signature and u can see them all... i like playing tennis too and my parents also always go, whats so special about ferrero? and i justgo u wont understand and they just leave it at that:lol:

#60 ·
Lalitha said:
Wow, I like Justine too. I badly miss that single handed back handed shot. She is confirmed to play in Olympics after all the health problems. Too bad - two of my favs - JC & Justine haven't played much tennis this year. :sad:
I know :sad: . The good thing about it is(if there is a good thing), I've watched other players matches much more without Justine around. I've never been a fan of Lindsay Davenport but i've really enjoyed her run this summer so far. Its much less anxious when your favourite is not around!!

Btw :wavey: Sharon

#61 ·
Yup, both Kim and Juanqui hadn't played much this year as well, so I'm hoping they'll come back stronger next year....Myskina got defeated by Likhotvseva... argh!!!!!

#62 ·
Uh...my fav on the WTA tour is JUSTINE HENIN!!! When both JC and Justine were ill I was soo upset coz both my fav players were out of action. But I've always liked Lindsay Davenport for a long time (she just can't pass the standard to be my fav! :p) so when she won the 3 California titles I was pleased for her.

#63 ·
Yeay, Ame is world no.2!!!!!!!! :bounce: That' my biggest happiness right now :) . I hope she & JCF win USO! That would be my greatest birthday present (my bday is on the 14th of Sept, 2 days after the USO finals) :D

#65 ·
Iza said:
Yeay, Ame is world no.2!!!!!!!! :bounce: That' my biggest happiness right now :) . I hope she & JCF win USO! That would be my greatest birthday present (my bday is on the 14th of Sept, 2 days after the USO finals) :D
I believe if she wins the olympics she will make it to number 1! Wow, wouldn't that be great. I would love her to win a slam, she's so emotional and I really wanna see it just for the reaction more than anything.

Btw, your birthday is exactly a week before mine Iza ;)

#67 ·
Crazy_Fool said:
I believe if she wins the olympics she will make it to number 1! Wow, wouldn't that be great. I would love her to win a slam, she's so emotional and I really wanna see it just for the reaction more than anything.

Btw, your birthday is exactly a week before mine Iza ;)

do they get points in the olympics?

#76 ·
Crazy_Fool said:
I know :sad: . The good thing about it is(if there is a good thing), I've watched other players matches much more without Justine around. I've never been a fan of Lindsay Davenport but i've really enjoyed her run this summer so far. Its much less anxious when your favourite is not around!!

Btw :wavey: Sharon
It's been quite a while I came here.

Lindsay is having a great run and I hope she has a good time at Olympics and USO too. Any news on Justine???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.