The "Juanqui fans united" chat thread - Page 109 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-23-2005, 07:51 PM   #1621
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Juanqui fans united" chat thread

Don't laugh....but alternative Andy is a farmer! Hey, there's good money in the farming business! I haven't paid for anything yet! (And that's the way it's gonna stay!)

Totally hardcore darling! lol. There was a bigass scrap in the place I was in last night, trust me to be right beside it! Drunk men are scary....had to punch a few in my time!

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2005, 07:53 PM   #1622
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roisin
Hello everyone!!

I'm bacccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought yous had got rid of me hadn't yous?!

Ah I'm on my Christmas holidays & even though I should really bit doing a bit of study, I'm having a break!

So hows everyone doing? Any gossip?! Hows the forum going? I'm missed it muchos!

And my muppet is like 18th in the world, not too bad for a muppet like!
Just a few updates for ya, Roisin, what I can recall anyway:

Puerta's got 8 yrs for doping accusation
Nalby d Sexay Rogerer at TMC Shanghai [ending Rogi's 24 consecutive finals winstreak, etc., blablablabla]
Lleyt and Bec had a little Potato Chip called Mia Rebecca [and I wanted to call her Beclynn]
Juanqui got a little injured at the Spanish National Masters in Valladolid last weekend but he says it's not too serious
A whole pile of guy were/are injured incl. Sexay Rogerer, Rafa, Maratski, Pandy [supposedly altho I haven't heard a peep out of him lately], AA [that's Old Baldy to you] and a bunch of others...
Mauresmo d Pierce to win the year-end WTA championship! Yay!
Kimmie won her first slam at USO
Sexay Rogerer won his b-t-b USO!! and...
b-t-b Bangkok d Wee Andrew Murray [the Dunblane Haggis]
Fena Gonzalez d Baggy to win Basel and also won the doubles!
Berdych won his first big title at Paris
Various players have been winning awards, Nalby, Fena, Rafa, Rogerer, Kimmie...

that's all I can remember for now.

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 07:54 PM   #1623
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

You punch them?? Good on you! I should too, but i just back away slowly lol.

He's a farmer! I actually think that's aodrable, as long as he never asked me to help Famr animals freak me out

And so he should be paying for stuff. Doesn't he know he's taking out a princess?!
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 07:57 PM   #1624
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

U goddamn right he is! I'm not talking to him at the moment though cos he ditched me the other night to play football - I was not impressed!

He will never ever get me on a farm. I hate animals in general. I have a fear of birds...except penguins and ducks I like them

Hey someones gotta tell them to fock off! Punching the best method, usually they get the picture

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

Old 12-23-2005, 08:00 PM   #1625
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

...Rafa won Madrid d Ljubo in 5
CRO d SVK to win DC -- even Mario won the 5th live rubber so he's the hero altho it's really Ivan who s be the hero for getting them to the F
by next Monday, Rogerer will have been No 1 for 100 weeks and counting!!
Juanqui and the Spanish DC team won the prestigious Premio Nacional de Deportes 2004 -- award being bestowed upon them by the Spanish Royal Family no less!
Rafa d El Germo in Beijing [to win his 10th title! he and Rogerer both have 11 titles this year!]
Sexay Rog was featured in the brand new Sep Men's Vogue
Pandy lost Cincy to Sexay Rog
Juanqui lost Vienna to Ivan the Terrible
El Germo won 1 title -- Umag
We're still waiting for a miracle that Juanqui wins a title, any title in 2006!

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
Old 12-23-2005, 08:03 PM   #1626
country flag roisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
Just a few updates for ya, Roisin, what I can recall anyway:

Puerta's got 8 yrs for doping accusation
Nalby d Sexay Rogerer at TMC Shanghai [ending Rogi's 24 consecutive finals winstreak, etc., blablablabla]
Lleyt and Bec had a little Potato Chip called Mia Rebecca [and I wanted to call her Beclynn]
Juanqui got a little injured at the Spanish National Masters in Valladolid last weekend but he says it's not too serious
A whole pile of guy were/are injured incl. Sexay Rogerer, Rafa, Maratski, Pandy [supposedly altho I haven't heard a peep out of him lately], AA [that's Old Baldy to you] and a bunch of others...
Mauresmo d Pierce to win the year-end WTA championship! Yay!
Kimmie won her first slam at USO
Sexay Rogerer won his b-t-b USO!! and...
b-t-b Bangkok d Wee Andrew Murray [the Dunblane Haggis]
Fena Gonzalez d Baggy to win Basel and also won the doubles!
Berdych won his first big title at Paris
Various players have been winning awards, Nalby, Fena, Rafa, Rogerer, Kimmie...

that's all I can remember for now.
Wow that's some update cheers!

I heard about the major results on the radio and craic like that...but I haven't been following the tour at all *ashamed* I came home one day and my sister was like "Borg was on tv", I was like "SAY WHAT!" Yeah he was in some tournament and I missed it! GUTTED!

Mia Rebecca is a nice name God love her with Hewitt as a father though

Tut tut Puerta, there must be something in the water in Argentina. Like crack or something. 8 years? That's a bit steep....but I suppose he has been caught before so ha, sickner! He deserves it, drugs are bad man!

Ah gosh how is Sexay Rogerer doing? Still sexay I hope!

Injured again eh? *shock horror* That muppet never ceases to unamaze me. What has he done to himself this time?!

Old 12-23-2005, 08:07 PM   #1627
country flag roisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
...Rafa won Madrid d Ljubo in 5
CRO d SVK to win DC -- even Mario won the 5th live rubber so he's the hero altho it's really Ivan who s be the hero for getting them to the F
by next Monday, Rogerer will have been No 1 for 100 weeks and counting!!
Juanqui and the Spanish DC team won the prestigious Premio Nacional de Deportes 2004 -- award being bestowed upon them by the Spanish Royal Family no less!
Rafa d El Germo in Beijing [to win his 10th title! he and Rogerer both have 11 titles this year!]
Sexay Rog was featured in the brand new Sep Men's Vogue
Pandy lost Cincy to Sexay Rog
Juanqui lost Vienna to Ivan the Terrible
El Germo won 1 title -- Umag
We're still waiting for a miracle that Juanqui wins a title, any title in 2006!
Boo hiss El Germo He's a fricking twat. Someone give him some of that Argentina water...maybe he'll get banned for 8 years too Ooooh am I mean or what?!

Wee Rafy kicked some ass this year! I was gonna watch Madrid this year cos for some reason I love seeing all the footballers at the matches! However alas, alack, I had tests that week

Ack, he should've won Vienna. I didn't see any of the matches or anything but just in general terms, he should've won!

100 weeks? He better enjoy it while it lasts cos the muppets coming back at him!

Old 12-23-2005, 08:14 PM   #1628
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roisin
U goddamn right he is! I'm not talking to him at the moment though cos he ditched me the other night to play football - I was not impressed!

He will never ever get me on a farm. I hate animals in general. I have a fear of birds...except penguins and ducks I like them

Hey someones gotta tell them to fock off! Punching the best method, usually they get the picture
Running away also gets the message across

I hate birds too. They flap around too much. Penguins are cooler though. Way cooler in fact.

Gah. Guys and football eh? Girls are more fun. When will they learn
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 12:25 AM   #1629
country flag Trace

Trace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond repute

Rosh darling, didn't you say you were trying to stay off the drink? At least you're not planning to drug Sergio anymore... Are you? *shakes head* Welcome back sweetie

My Livejournal
Trace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 11:00 AM   #1630
country flag roisin

Ok yeah but I needed to go mad cos I've been cooked up doing school work non-stop for like 3 months. I deserved a break! But then when I got so drunk & made a bit of a fool of myself...among others things....I'm gonna give the drink a miss for a while....starting in 2006 Come on, a girl's gotta par-tay on New Year's Eve!!!

Thanks pet it's good to be back

Old 12-24-2005, 12:20 PM   #1631
country flag RogiFan88

Oh I forgot, Roisin, have you been to the 2006 Juanqui Wish List thread yet?

Old 12-24-2005, 12:58 PM   #1632
country flag RogiFan88

Feliz Navidad! Click here...

Old 12-24-2005, 01:44 PM   #1633
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Roisin!! Great to have you back here! You'll bring lots of laughter back into this forum hehe.

Anyway, rogifan88, that pic of the spanish armada is brilliant!! LOL!!

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Vision without action is a daydream.
Action without vision is a nightmare.

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Lynne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 03:37 PM   #1634
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

a very merry xmas to all of you
Old 12-24-2005, 04:04 PM   #1635
country flag Francine

Francine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Christmas! Good to see you back Roisin!
Francine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote