1980's wilson prostaff midsize too heavy need something similar but lighter - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
country flag jlbpa

jlbpa is on a distinguished road
Default 1980's wilson prostaff midsize too heavy need something similar but lighter

Wilson prostaff midsize I bought in the mid 80's weighs in at 13ounces strung and with grip tape. The sticker reads 11.6 -12.3 unstrung. I would like to find something with similar control and feel but a little lighter. My tennis arm is getting old...I'm 53.

Thanks
jlbpa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1980's wilson prostaff midsize too heavy need something similar but lighter

the pro staff still lives on with the 6.1 95s but you'll probably find them too similar to what you already have. a couple of good options would be the kpro tour and kblade, which are slightly larger headsizes. sligtly lighter and easier to use, but still control oriented. the kzen would be another option, its a larger headsize still and lighter still, but its stiff so it will have a similar kind of feel to what you are used to and is quite a popular option for people in your situation
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote