Happy Fernando Sunday - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #31
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Fernando Sunday

MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 32-25 (-$7246.00)

***I only wager on odds 1.35 or better and never do parlays

(If you wager exactly the amounts I wager on every match this season, I promise you make some crazy money)

I completely lost all my composure as a gambler this past and it was a disaster. I lost all my profits for the year and pretty much forgot who I was a gambler. My investors are not happy but those who have been with me for a long time know what I can do and they will continue to follow until I really fall off. Anyways, time to get some of that back. LIVIN LARGE IS GOOD! Learn it. Like I said before, if you follow me all season, you make big money, that's a promise guys. I am very busy with work, very busy with capping other sports and betting on tennis is something I do for fun on the side so don't hate the player bitches, hate the game. I'm sick and tired of all the idiots who run around on tennis forums claiming to be good because they go 10-0 betting on 1.15 favorites and parlaying 1.03 favorites by the dozen to make a couple hundred bucks.

At least I'm honest. Most people around here don't keep a record and that's just ridiculous. But whatever, to each his own.

All my wagering is done at Pinnacle. All the best this season and if you have a problem with me or my style, LICK MY NUTS!

--------------------------------------

Sunday, February 8

ATP Zagreb - Final

Marin Cilic 1.52 over Mario Ancic ($8000 to win $4160)

Alright so we are in the final and the fans could not have asked for anything better than this. You have two Croatian players in the final of a Zagreb tournament and although I don't think it's going to be close on the scoreboard, I think the fans are going to enjoy this a lot. Believe it or not the #29 player in the world Ancic and the #22 player in the world Cilic have never played against each other in the past and this could be the first of many in the future between what could be hardcore rivals in the end. Ancic comes into this match off a semi-finals win over Jan Hernych but it took three sets and two tiebreakers and a lot of work for nothing which leave Ancic with no energy for this match. I know he is at home and he can get blow jobs from just about any girl in Zagreb but even the treatment he got last night won't be enough to save him here against the best player in the tournament. I don't know how many of you watched the Ancic match against Hernych but Mario's second serve was pathetic and if it's the same this time around, Cilic is going to break him left and right in this match. Cilic on the other hand is coming off a very easy win over Serbian Viktor Troicki and he has not lost a single set this entire tournament. So why the hell would he lose one now. His match against Troicki was a great example of how Cilic has played for the last little while now as his second serve has been scorching hot and his first serve return game is top notch do Ancic should not be a problem here.Marin Cilic has never lost an ATP Final in his career as he is 2-0 with wins in ATP Chennai and ATP New Haven. He is 4-0 in all tennis finals with two challenger event wins as well. Ancic on the other hand is 8-10 lifetime in tennis finals and 4-6 in his last 10 finals so I don't really trust him to do all that well in this match against a guy who is making a name for himself in the world of tennis betting. Ancic does have the edge on this surface if you ask me with his experience and with his style but Cilic is the better tennis player right now and there is no reason he cannot win this match if he continues to play the way he has played since the season began. If he wins here, Cilic will have two tournament wins in 2009 and that should put him even closer to being a TOP 10 player by the time the season is done. What you all have to know is that Mario Ancic has not won a tournament since 2006 so although you may argue that he is due and that he should finally win in front of his hometown fans, I would have agreed with you if it was against anyone else but it's against a better player and Ancic has not chance here. Again he is not serving well enough this week to bother Cilic who has been virtually perfect on his second serves and that means he probably won't be broken all match. I wish you luck all Cilic backers...I need this to get back on track and cannot wait to count my money. TO THE FUCKIN BANK! This is my second largest wager of the year and one of my investors is going 20k on Cilic so believe me when I say that I really need this win guys, for me and for my business interests. CASH TIME.

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2009, 02:49 PM   #32
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

this is how i like it, flava. sticking to your original system. the money will come in over a long run. you just have to be patient.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:59 PM   #33
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Cilic over Ancic 4/9

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:59 PM   #34
country flag SpinLES

SpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond repute

Ancic @ 3

value in this odds I guess

gl

edit: n' my wife says so..so I gotta do it
SpinLES is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:00 PM   #35
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Cilic to beat Ancic - $1.52

gl freaks
Old 02-08-2009, 03:07 PM   #36
country flag Julio
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Julio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on Cilic too. But i must admit that this week is horrible . Let's see what happens.
Julio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #37
country flag SpinLES

SpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava View Post

Sunday, February 8

ATP Zagreb - Final

I know he is at home and he can get blow jobs from just about any girl in Zagreb but
.. although you may argue that he is due and that he should finally win in front of his hometown fans,

you think Ancic is into girls Mista??

..he is not from Zagreb..he is from Split
Old 02-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #38
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj View Post
Penetta over Cornet @ 2.2
WON

thanks ivan..
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:08 PM   #39
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
I haven't backed anything in this match however to say that Ancic is a fighter... ya know he is hilarious in finals. Lost a lot of them just because of his nerves.
Of course Ancic is a fighter. He's a choker in finals too. Fighter and choker aren't mutually exclusive. Nieminen is another good example.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #40
country flag kinster

kinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like I Lost

Cilic to win second set @1.53, Ancic only won 1 winner in 1 set, pathetic.
kinster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:55 PM   #41
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Cilic to beat Ancic - $1.52

gl freaks
win
Old 02-08-2009, 04:55 PM   #42
country flag Kraxths

Kraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraxths View Post
happy Marin Sunday @ 1.49
Cilic $unday
Kraxths is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #43
country flag SpinLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinLES View Post
Ancic @ 3

value in this odds I guess

gl

edit: n' my wife says so..so I gotta do it
LOSER..congrats Cilic backers
Old 02-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #44
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava View Post
MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 32-25 (-$7246.00)

***I only wager on odds 1.35 or better and never do parlays

(If you wager exactly the amounts I wager on every match this season, I promise you make some crazy money)

I completely lost all my composure as a gambler this past and it was a disaster. I lost all my profits for the year and pretty much forgot who I was a gambler. My investors are not happy but those who have been with me for a long time know what I can do and they will continue to follow until I really fall off. Anyways, time to get some of that back. LIVIN LARGE IS GOOD! Learn it. Like I said before, if you follow me all season, you make big money, that's a promise guys. I am very busy with work, very busy with capping other sports and betting on tennis is something I do for fun on the side so don't hate the player bitches, hate the game. I'm sick and tired of all the idiots who run around on tennis forums claiming to be good because they go 10-0 betting on 1.15 favorites and parlaying 1.03 favorites by the dozen to make a couple hundred bucks.

At least I'm honest. Most people around here don't keep a record and that's just ridiculous. But whatever, to each his own.

All my wagering is done at Pinnacle. All the best this season and if you have a problem with me or my style, LICK MY NUTS!

--------------------------------------

Sunday, February 8

ATP Zagreb - Final

Alright so we are in the final and the fans could not have asked for anything better than this. You have two Croatian players in the final of a Zagreb tournament and although I don't think it's going to be close on the scoreboard, I think the fans are going to enjoy this a lot. Believe it or not the #29 player in the world Ancic and the #22 player in the world Cilic have never played against each other in the past and this could be the first of many in the future between what could be hardcore rivals in the end. Ancic comes into this match off a semi-finals win over Jan Hernych but it took three sets and two tiebreakers and a lot of work for nothing which leave Ancic with no energy for this match. I know he is at home and he can get blow jobs from just about any girl in Zagreb but even the treatment he got last night won't be enough to save him here against the best player in the tournament. I don't know how many of you watched the Ancic match against Hernych but Mario's second serve was pathetic and if it's the same this time around, Cilic is going to break him left and right in this match. Cilic on the other hand is coming off a very easy win over Serbian Viktor Troicki and he has not lost a single set this entire tournament. So why the hell would he lose one now. His match against Troicki was a great example of how Cilic has played for the last little while now as his second serve has been scorching hot and his first serve return game is top notch do Ancic should not be a problem here.Marin Cilic has never lost an ATP Final in his career as he is 2-0 with wins in ATP Chennai and ATP New Haven. He is 4-0 in all tennis finals with two challenger event wins as well. Ancic on the other hand is 8-10 lifetime in tennis finals and 4-6 in his last 10 finals so I don't really trust him to do all that well in this match against a guy who is making a name for himself in the world of tennis betting. Ancic does have the edge on this surface if you ask me with his experience and with his style but Cilic is the better tennis player right now and there is no reason he cannot win this match if he continues to play the way he has played since the season began. If he wins here, Cilic will have two tournament wins in 2009 and that should put him even closer to being a TOP 10 player by the time the season is done. What you all have to know is that Mario Ancic has not won a tournament since 2006 so although you may argue that he is due and that he should finally win in front of his hometown fans, I would have agreed with you if it was against anyone else but it's against a better player and Ancic has not chance here. Again he is not serving well enough this week to bother Cilic who has been virtually perfect on his second serves and that means he probably won't be broken all match. I wish you luck all Cilic backers...I need this to get back on track and cannot wait to count my money. TO THE FUCKIN BANK! This is my second largest wager of the year and one of my investors is going 20k on Cilic so believe me when I say that I really need this win guys, for me and for my business interests. CASH TIME.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Congrats to all the other good cappers who had Cilic in here, see you all next week. Its been a wild one.

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:58 PM   #45
country flag ivekinjo

ivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivekinjo View Post
Cilic @ 1.48

GL
WINNER

Suppose it is not that case there is a God. Then time is infinite, and you are an empirically finite collection of chemicals. Since time is infinite and your youness is finite, then you have had infinite occurrence, and infinite variation. Since you have been infinitely varied, you would have attained the ability to forward, or compile, your memories. Yet it is not the case you have infinite regression of memory from time immemorial.
Hence, God exists.
ivekinjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote