TT Board Vacancy - welcome to Litotes - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-29-2014, 07:46 AM   #1
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default TT Board Vacancy - welcome to Litotes

Hello everyone, as you know AdeyC decide to leave the board of Tennis Tipping. First of all, we’d all like to thank him for his contribution to the game . Also thanks to Markus (Mahqz) for his temporary contribution as back up of Boarder35m will became fully board member too

So now we need to choose a new board member. The method of selection will be the same as before. There will be no polls as this is not a popularity contest. If you think you've got something to offer, send your application. It doesn't matter if you're a veteran or a newcomer, or whether you're high or low ranked, all applications will be considered.

Applications must be sent to to all board members (dinkulpus, AdeyC, Mahqz, ibreak4coffee and keqtqiadv)via PM. The format of the application is up to you. Add anything you consider relevant (personal introduction, what TT means to you, reasons for wanting to joining the board etc).

Deadline = Friday February 21st - 1 PM
Announcement intended around end of February

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 128 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)

Last edited by dinkulpus : 01-29-2014 at 07:52 AM.
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2014, 07:48 AM   #2
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Board Vacancy

NO Martin - we've had enough of that elsewhere - applications are sent to ALL TT Board Members to ensure transparency and that all applications are seen by all TT Board members
Old 01-29-2014, 07:53 AM   #3
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to forward them, but I agree and understand, so it is correct now

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 128 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #4
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Adey for all that you’ve done for TT both in your time as a player and as a Board Member. I think most people know and recognise the outstanding contribution that you have made to TT and the huge impact that you have had on the game whether it’s your impeccable and seemingly relentless management of tournaments, the volume of work that you’ve put into the website and statistics section, the easy to use and understand guide to managing you produced, always being available to answer questions and providing assistance new players, etc, etc. I could go on but I think it’s fair to say that over the last couple of years your name has become synonymous with TT

Congrats to Markus as well on his elevation to permanent Board Member status – you’ve done some great stuff and made a significant contribution as well
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:37 PM   #5
country flag Daniel_amr

Daniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond repute

You set up an unbelievable high bar to reach. I just want to add another big "Thank You" Adey.

Singles: 197 (High 166 Feb 3 - 2014)
Finals: 0-1
2013 RU: Salinas CH

Doubles: 83 (High 80 Aug 04 - 2014)
Finals: 4-6
2012 W: Villa Allende CH; Guayaquil CH // RU: Tashkent CH; Buenos Aires CH; Marbella CH (w/SamR03A)
2013 W: Mons CH (w/Renaud); Yeongwol CH;// RU: Guayaquil CH (w/cserkinho) Chennai (w/SamR03A)
2014 RU: Mohameddia CH, Manta CH (w/dinkulpus)
Daniel_amr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:00 PM   #6
country flag Tomek.

Tomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond repute

sad day for TT

Adey
Old 01-29-2014, 08:36 PM   #7
country flag chowdahead25

chowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone mind filling me in on what happened to Adey? Best member around here IMO.

Singles (131) -- Record - Qualifying: 20-14 Main Draw: 24-20 -- W: Gimcheon CH F: Astana-2 CH SF: Itajai CH, San Marino CH QF: Sarasota CH, Samarkand CH, Winston-Salem

Doubles (132) -- Record - Qualifying: 20-7 Main Draw: 27-24 -- W: Gimcheon CH F: Marseille, Arad CH SF: Itajai CH, Tianjin CH, Marburg CH, Vancouver CH, San Marino CH

Check out my new tennis "career" here!!! - http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=502881
chowdahead25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:38 PM   #8
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Some of us are well aware that this vacancy has nothing to do with TT, and is Adey's understandable and laudable reaction to events taking place elsewhere on MTF.

In my opinion the best way for tennis tippers to show our support for Adey and our appreciation for all he has done is for this vacancy to remain unfilled.

I would not dream of applying. How about you?
Old 01-29-2014, 08:55 PM   #9
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Some of us are well aware that this vacancy has nothing to do with TT, and is Adey's understandable and laudable reaction to events taking place elsewhere on MTF.

In my opinion the best way for tennis tippers to show our support for Adey and our appreciation for all he has done is for this vacancy to remain unfilled.

I second that.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:30 PM   #10
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Adrian

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:16 PM   #11
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad day for Tennis Tipping when an absolutely perfect manager like Adrian leaves the TT Board and MTF. He did an amazing job for this game and we are in debt with his huge effort. As I told you in Facebook I am very sad for your decision, but you have to do what you consider correct and most convenient for yourself and I strongly believe that you have taken this decision after thinking about it the necessary amount of time and I understand your reasons. Probably I would do the same in your situation.

All the best AdeyC
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet - Dominic Thiem - Santiago Giraldo - Kenny de Schepper
Youzhny - Berdych - Nishikori - Cilic - Gulbis - Istomin - Lu - Klizan - Haas - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - Wang - McGee - Lizariturry

Last edited by VamosRafaNadal : 01-30-2014 at 10:23 PM.
VamosRafaNadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:18 PM   #12
country flag justafanYYC

justafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think it should be filled by a capable person to continue Adrian's legacy.
He made the game so much fun and look how many more new players and managers there are because of it. We should continue to make it better.
2013 CH Yeongwol (outdoor hard)
2011 CH Samarkand (outdoor clay)

Doubles: 45
Championships:
2013 Masters 1000 Montreal (w/joe87) (outdoor hard)
2014 ATP 250 Casablanca (w/joe87) (outdoor clay)
2012 Special Olympic Tournament London (w/traddles) (outdoor grass)
justafanYYC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:58 PM   #13
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
I second that.
I have received so many PM’s and messages about this from so many people. As many of you will have observed in the ‘Public Complaint’ thread that was set up by Sergio, there are many unanswered questions.

I have advised the TT Board that I am postponing my resignation whilst this is still ongoing.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:31 AM   #14
country flag Mahqz

Mahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkulpus View Post
Hello everyone, as you know AdeyC decide to leave the board of Tennis Tipping. First of all, we’d all like to thank him for his contribution to the game . Also thanks to Markus (Mahqz) for his temporary contribution as back up of Boarder35m will became fully board member too

So now we need to choose a new board member. The method of selection will be the same as before. There will be no polls as this is not a popularity contest. If you think you've got something to offer, send your application. It doesn't matter if you're a veteran or a newcomer, or whether you're high or low ranked, all applications will be considered.

Applications must be sent to to all board members (dinkulpus, AdeyC, Mahqz, ibreak4coffee and keqtqiadv)via PM. The format of the application is up to you. Add anything you consider relevant (personal introduction, what TT means to you, reasons for wanting to joining the board etc).

Deadline = Friday February 21st - 1 PM
Announcement intended around end of February
Hi all,

the TT Board decided to re-open/bump this thread to find a new board member. Anything dinkulpus wrote in the quoted part is still valid except the deadline. New deadline is Thursday July 31st - 1 PM CEST.

Anybody who already has sent his/her application in February doesn't have to send again.

Announcement intended around mid of August.
TT Singles ranking: 59 (High: 52)

TT Doubles: W 2013: Winston-Salem, Sarajevo; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2012: Antalya, Tiburon; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2011: Izmir CH (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles ranking: 38 (High: 31)

-- TT Board Member --
Mahqz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:38 AM   #15
country flag Mahqz

Mahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Board Vacancy - new process

Only a little bit more than 3 hours are left to send your application!
TT Singles ranking: 59 (High: 52)

TT Doubles: W 2013: Winston-Salem, Sarajevo; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2012: Antalya, Tiburon; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2011: Izmir CH (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles ranking: 38 (High: 31)

-- TT Board Member --
Mahqz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote