Im feeling a bit lost as a Federer Fan at the moment - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-07-2009, 07:28 PM   #16
country flag Federerhingis

Federerhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im feeling a bit lost as a Federer Fan at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
It always amazes me when fans are pissed at Roger because he doesn't live up to their expectations. Roger owes me zip, zero, nadda. I feel bad for him when he's so close to the record books and Nadal (or whomever) snatches it away from him. I hope he can find the confidence he needs to achieve those records. There are a lot of things I wish and hope for, but never am I angry with him or disappointed IN him. I'm more disappointed FOR him.

Boris Becker once said re: loosing (and I'm paraphrasing): it's only a tennis match. Nobody died. I remind myself that whenever Roger looses a match.
Exactly it's only tennis these athletes are playing out there at the end of the day. As a fan and a great admirer of Federer's game it is disappointing to see him lose, however one can't do much about that outcome. For the most part Federer usually wins when he is playing well, not so so much these days. Nonetheless, just enjoy the tennis and if you really are a tennis fan, there's more to tennis than just Federer. Nevertheless, Federer makes tennis all the much richer and enjoyable.
when he has done you no harm, Proverbs3:30"

So long Marat Safin, C'mon Lleyton Hewitt,Viel gluck Tommy Haas, Bring it on Marcos Baghdatis, Gut Spielen Nicolas Kiefer, Dale Fernando Gonzalez, Dale David Nalbandian, Davai Nikolay Davydenko and Allez Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

Roger continue marvelling us the tennis mortals

Roger Federer & Martina Hingis (TENNIS)
Federerhingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2009, 03:48 AM   #17
country flag LBrock44

LBrock44 has a reputation beyond reputeLBrock44 has a reputation beyond reputeLBrock44 has a reputation beyond reputeLBrock44 has a reputation beyond reputeLBrock44 has a reputation beyond reputeLBrock44 has a reputation beyond reputeLBrock44 has a reputation beyond reputeLBrock44 has a reputation beyond reputeLBrock44 has a reputation beyond reputeLBrock44 has a reputation beyond reputeLBrock44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im feeling a bit lost as a Federer Fan at the moment

Quote:
It always amazes me when fans are pissed at Roger because he doesn't live up to their expectations. Roger owes me zip, zero, nadda. I feel bad for him when he's so close to the record books and Nadal (or whomever) snatches it away from him. I hope he can find the confidence he needs to achieve those records. There are a lot of things I wish and hope for, but never am I angry with him or disappointed IN him. I'm more disappointed FOR him.
Because this bears repeating. As a Fed fan, I am never disappointed IN him. He's given everything and more that one can expect to this game. I'm disappointed
FOR him because I know how badly he wants it.

Just watching him play is enough to me.
LBrock44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote