Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 90 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #1336
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #1337
country flag Obey.my.dreamz

Obey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
a

the last pic is just too perfect for my style, the dark cloudy scenery and the water, everything is peRFect

*sorry if any of those were posted already, I haven't checked all the pages *
the last pic is all about the class

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3330/...fb6fcba8_m.jpg
Obey.my.dreamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #1338
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
OMGZ
I loved the wassss detail.
"You know I mean I was like dreamless."
Aaaawww, thank you Maya! I'm so, so glad you enjoyed it, because how know how many lols yours bring me And yes, I thought that a half-conscious Roger would probably revert back to his native tongue if rudely awoken by a demanding fangirl. Detail is important, y'know?

Quote:
But did you take any good pics? Cause you know what I need them for. The gentleman in the avatar is about to tank if I don't "convince him" otherwise, the shameless pichog.
I did, actually! I was snapping away at him while he was sleeping (in a totally non-creepy way, of course). He was all soft and bleary, bare skin glowing in the dim lamplight, hair curling softly over his forehead...but poor Gilles will just have to wait until he's been a good boy to see them. Sorries.

Quote:
Btw, you forgot to add "Men. " in the end.
Ahyes, silly me. Such a statement is essential when wrapping up a picspam. I shall endeavor to correct this upon future attempts *nodnod*

Quote:
You need to do this more often, it was AMAZE!
Mwah! I will if you will

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
always nice to lurk here from time to time
Oh, please do stop by more often! We could definitely use more guys around here

Quote:
I looove this one. He is effortlessly stunning
Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:29 PM   #1339
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
Alrighty then

Me: Rogerrr!
Rog:
Me: Roger!!!
Rog: hrrmmmm...wass?
Me: Nothin. Have a nice sleep?
Rog: Yeah, sure. I mean, y'know, I didn't dream or anything. Like about Rafa or Marat or Andy or Stan or anything. You know. I mean, I was, like, dreamless.
Me: Umhmm. Anyway, Sophie's game. You can head on over to her place now.
Rog: *perks up* For srs?
Me: Yups.
Roger: awesome!
Me: Just be sure to-
Rog:
Me: Goddammit.

See? He is a kind and good man who understands the importance of sharing. And he ruvs you.

I LOVE YOU.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #1340
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Habib those pictures are the Wimbly one is especially lovely
Old 03-26-2009, 07:59 PM   #1341
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post

I LOVE YOU.
Yay!

Love you too, Sophie

So is it just us two around, or should we try to tempt lurkers out with some pics? What was our subject for today, again?
Old 03-26-2009, 08:33 PM   #1342
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
Yay!

Love you too, Sophie

So is it just us two around, or should we try to tempt lurkers out with some pics? What was our subject for today, again?

we should maybe try to tempt... the subject today is Formalwear I believe

and because every topic needs a gif

Old 03-26-2009, 08:56 PM   #1343
country flag Celaeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post

we should maybe try to tempt... the subject today is Formalwear I believe

Ooooh, I've never seen this one before! I absolutely adore that Masters Cup outfit In the line up every other guy looks a little awkward (except Marat, of course ) but Roger just manages to rock it like he always does. Kinda have to envy the guy sometimes

Quote:
thankyouthankyouthankyou for posting this one I'm still not over how gorgeous he looked that night. With the hips and the hands and the belt and the hair and the eyes and the open shirt and the fit of that jacket andandand

Quote:
and because every topic needs a gif

Well that's going right in gif the collection

Just a couple more...

Old 03-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #1344
country flag RogFed#1Fan

RogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond repute

So...Formal Wear today?

And of course a gif

♥ Rogi ♥
Marat * A-Rod * Rafa

RIP MJ ♥

Last edited by RogFed#1Fan : 03-26-2009 at 09:21 PM.
RogFed#1Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:05 PM   #1345

Obey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond repute

I juse love suits, and damn he can pick em...

Old 03-26-2009, 09:33 PM   #1346
country flag biological

I've never seen anyone wear a suit as well as Rogi I bet you look pretty dashing too Janko

some more suitgifs

Old 03-26-2009, 09:40 PM   #1347

hehe, tnx soph, i might send u some from the prom they said i had best suit (=,..remind me sometimes,hehe

btw that gif from fedfan#1, where's that at ?

Old 03-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #1348
country flag biological

ooh best suit I'd love to see those pictures

the gif is from the US Open opening ceremony thing, it's pretty nice no?
Old 03-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #1349
country flag RogFed#1Fan

RogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Sophie & Janko
This thread is kinda running slow today, right??
I'm Rodaina btw

♥ Rogi ♥
Marat * A-Rod * Rafa

RIP MJ ♥
RogFed#1Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #1350
country flag biological

hey Rodaina! (lovely name btw )

it is pretty slow... fangirls are being lazyboots and not posting